It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What To Ask An Alien?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ask for some I.D and a reason they enter our air space without asking. Ask if they have heard any inter galactic roumours about Russian collusion in American election helping Trump. They might answer Rachel Maddow is the biggest nut on the universe wide net. Ask why come now. People may be less shocked to meet aliens now. Just ask people if they dont mind a medical exam. Showing up in middle of the night in somebody's bedroom to abduct them is just creepy. Phone in advance arrange a time then nobody needs to feel terrified scared of you guys. Also ask them if they know who killed JFK, Who was behind 911 they might of been here before and returned to see how the technology they gave them has transformed our planet without conflict, where nobody ever goes without food, all diseases now extinct, with a limitless supply of free energy for everybody, paradise for all humans. Only to find all of that technology would reduce profits so it was locked away and hidden. Only used to make Weapons to supply never ending global wars. Also ask them why they dont wear bright coloured flashing clothes. This is of great importance and should of been the first question we asked you about the amazing vast universe we live in now confirmed we are not alone. The next question would probably be about our amazing oppotunity to speak to you now we have learned about what fashion is like across the universe. They could have advanced way beyond materialistic, and the rest of life dont give a # about it. I think it might be a good idea to ask about any evil alien life out there that may answer our call and show up for a cup of coffee and a bit of human killing. Ask if any other life forms are like Roger from American dad. Although hilarous his sexualy aggresive sociopathic behaviour may cause deaths. Also find out if anyone else has had any luck discovering if our universe it infinate also dont forget to ask about the big bang birth of everthing. Some people may be intrested in finding the answer to that little problem people have spent their whole life trying to find out. I would ask if there are infinate universes also if possible download their answers about every questions we will need to know straight onto the net. Keeping a backup on some flash drive with enough memory. Also find out if they have a device like that laying about their Identified Vehicle it would be now. Then finally I think the most important question. Can you understand anything I am saying to you. I think a chat would be quite enlightaning. Then deciding whether or not to tell the world about what have found out might be the toughest question of all. Some would see it as good, The rest will flip out expecting some sort of rapture to follow. Also find out if they are into Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad. Find out if infinity stones are real. Dont forget to enquire about God, Jesus. Keep the religous lot happy.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Maverk7 Good reply.... I would ask who is their GOD.

That's easy, it's Lucifer.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join