It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What To Ask An Alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Dwagon
That's mostly new age stuff. If what you claim is true answer any of Jim's questions just a little above.

But those questions are based on our own understanding of mathematics and chemistry, etc. We've spend the better part of the last 3,000 years building a nice little internally consistent framework of belief based on math and science that an entity (or whatever) from "not here" would probably not have. Add to that the notion that not each and every one of these entities is a scientist, then they might not even understand what you're talking about. Ask a truck driver to give you the most optimal ratios of gasoline to air in their internal combustion engines, or the coefficient of friction on their tires.

You're going to run into that translation / communication problem again. I know that a lot of people think math could be a universal language, but that's just conjecture.

For instance, as I've said elsewhere, even the simple concept of "ONE" is not necessarily universal. Designating any object as separate and distinct from the rest of existence is only a concept. In "real" reality, all we have are areas of space that are more or less dense than others, or have different localized properties. "One" apple, for instance, is constantly interfacing and exchanging energy with its local environment. Look close enough, and the division between "apple" and "non-apple" gets very fuzzy. And so you get a scenario where one plus one equals... one, or "a continuation of the variance."

Sure, math and "objective" science works good for making cars and modems and hamburgers, but there are many, many other ways to interpret or symbolically / conceptually represent reality. Just because an entity from elsewhere couldn't answer Jim's questions wouldn't automatically exclude them from being alien.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

But they're a nice variety of question at least one should be possible. Especially since they've proven they're technologically advanced to us by travelling here. We understand binary or decimal, with a little effort we could understand and translate every mathmatical approach and like it or not, but you can't build anything without maths, physics especially advanced physics is the easiest to express in math everything else would simply not be practical. Be it binary or whatever.
I assume they're ship has access to a kind of encyclopedia to go out discovering new planets without any scientific background or way to compare your results is simply ridiculous.

What makes you think a concept of one is not universal?
edit on 14-2-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's deflecting. Just admit you can't. First I don't believe for a second you have thought of any of those questions on your own.

Of course I didn't ask them most of them. Did I say I did? I said you'd be disappointed if you asked those. But if you ask enough beings, you may get most of them answered.

For Fermat's Last Theorem: my advice is start by asking beings most recently ascended forms... Annunaki, Earth reptilians and saurians, nordic plaeidians (not blue plaeidians), for instance. Good luck!

Second the one you did answer is simply the savest guess and I doubt you even know what 115 is standing for.

I did of course ask them b/c it was early 2ks and people were still talking about Bob Lazar. Of course I was curious and of course I asked. And no, they don't power their craft with it or use it for anti-gravity propulsion. Their ships are inter-dimensional (meaning existing in quantum indeterminacy, and making use of that) and they don't work using physical elements. They did tell me that a more stable isotope of element 115 is still useful, even if it doesn't power their ships.

Don't patronize me and say I don't know what the atomic number for Moscovium is or that in Dubna they have synthesized an unstable isotope about 10 neutrons away from the island of stability. If you did a little research, you would know we didn't synthesize the proposed most stable isotope yet.

edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

But they're a nice variety of question at least one should be possible. Especially since they've proven they're technologically advanced to us by travelling here. We understand binary or decimal, with a little effort we could understand and translate every mathmatical approach and like it or not, but you can't build anything without maths, physics especially advanced physics is the easiest to express in math everything else would simply not be practical. Be it binary or whatever.
I assume they're ship has access to a kind of encyclopedia to go out discovering new planets without any scientific background or way to compare your results is simply ridiculous.

Oh, you'll get some answered, for sure, pretty easily. If you work hard enough, maybe most of them. I didn't mean to be harsh. I was just trying to make sure you understood the reality of where their focus is and the assumptions you're making and expectations you have. Blue Shift hit the nail on the head.

I gave you some types of beings to talk to for Fermat's Last Theorem. The top pick - I've never talked directly to Annunaki myself. Only indirectly. Good luck. :-)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Btw, off-topic but hasn't Fermat's Last Theorem already been proven?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"...existing in quantum indeterminacy..." ha! I don't doubt for a second they live in the gaps of our knowledge.
I also don't doubt for a second they'd need to do better than our probabilities in order to make use of them. So an excellent question would be what are we missing for uncertainty to occur?
And "inter-dimensional" is pretty meaningless to me. Please describe what you are trying to say with that? You can use maths if you have to.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

your hypothesising that they need to be more technologically advanced when they dont.
they just need to be able to move from one dimension to the other and that could be to do
with the conditions of their environment they have lived in, our environment is designed so that much truth is hidden and distractions and deception is everywhere, DeeMT produced by the human brain puts you in contact
with beings of another place many have attested.

Elementals have the ability to show themselves to others and people have been able to contact elementals
if you are to believe some of the Greatest minds of the past.

so not technologically advanced just more in control of the natural chemistry of their own being

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I'm thinking of real ET with spaceship. What you refer to as "other dimension" is spiritual and belongs in metaphysics.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Where is your home and what do you think of Star Trek?
I think asking for their technology would be asking too much.
edit on 14-2-2019 by SpaghettiHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

[...] but you can't build anything without maths, physics especially advanced physics is the easiest to express in math everything else would simply not be practical. Be it binary or whatever.

Humankind built plenty of things before we decided to agree on the system of mathematics we use today.

As I explained, depending on your perspective, the whole notion of interpreting any object as separate and distinct from anything (or everything) else in the universe is inaccurate and based primarily on our limited perceptual abilities. It's a consensual convention, not a reality. You can't show me anything that at some point doesn't slowly interface or disappear into its surrounding space. On an atomic level, when does an apple become completely and separately an apple? Look closer. See how the apple starts to diffuse itself into the surrounding space. Objects that we define as separate are anything but. It's like trying to say that an area with a different temperature than the areas surrounding it is a separate and distinct object. You can't add them. You can only increase the area of divergence.

So how are you going to build a mathematical model if you're an alien who doesn't even have the same concept of "one" that we have? I don't personally know, but I've been brainwashed since birth to think that I have "one" nose that is something on my face that is a distinct feature, rather than just a variation in my overall face. An alien might not be so encumbered.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
what happens when we die?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
How many genders have you legally classified?

If more than 2, then we know the great UFO conspiracy is afoot and classify them as satanic fallen angels.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'm not sure if they are truly alien we could hear all the notes of their music? Or maybe it would be intolerable screeching?

In which case tell them we discovered ages ago that Justin Bieber and Kanye West were not born on Earth!
edit on 14-2-2019 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing
Career goal: space pirate?

YES! You will be my First Officer.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwagon

Oh, you'll get some answered, for sure, pretty easily. If you work hard enough, maybe most of them. I didn't mean to be harsh. I was just trying to make sure you understood the reality of where their focus is and the assumptions you're making and expectations you have. Blue Shift hit the nail on the head.

I gave you some types of beings to talk to for Fermat's Last Theorem. The top pick - I've never talked directly to Annunaki myself. Only indirectly. Good luck. :-)

You have indirectly spoken to the ancient Annunaki? Who is their leader and did they jumpstart the Sumarian civilization? How did they power their spaceships? Did they affect or invent cuniform language? What did they do with all of the gold they took from this planet? Were they sexually active with the human form?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
You have indirectly spoken to the ancient Annunaki? Who is their leader and did they jumpstart the Sumarian civilization? How did they power their spaceships? Did they affect or invent cuniform language? What did they do with all of the gold they took from this planet? Were they sexually active with the human form?

Not ancient, but the annunaki alive now, and not much. I was focused on more about what is happening now and what they plan to do in the future, making amends. I didn't ask them about the sumerians, cuniform, or spaceships, etc so I only have the same information you do from the legends about Anu, Enki, etc stories of their wild orgies.

They did say they are a hybrid. part "human" (not Earth human, but some other type), part reptilian and they can take human form but that isn't their true form. Though their worlds have other types of beings as well. Sorry I don't have more information.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: Reordered last two sentences

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Dwagon Not ancient, but the annunaki alive now, and not much. I was focused on more about what is happening now and what they plan to do in the future, making amends. I didn't ask them about the sumerians, cuniform, or spaceships, etc so I only have the same information you do from the legends about Anu, Enki, etc stories of their wild orgies.

Should we assume the book "The 12th Planet" (Zacharia Stitchen) is real? Awesome. They are time travelers: still trying to get their genetics right or they become extinct?

Dwagon They did say they are a hybrid. part "human" (not Earth human, but some other type), part reptilian and they can take human form but that isn't their true form. Sorry I don't have more information. Though their worlds have other types of beings as well.

I can see that totally; NOW they want to be a saving (grace) benevolent specie after committing many crimes against this indolent/humble bipedal meatsack. Tell me more.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I can see that totally; NOW they want to be a saving (grace) benevolent specie after committing many crimes against this indolent/humble bipedal meatsack. Tell me more.

I think it'll be ok. It'll help all involved heal. Obviously, there isn't much choice in the matter anyway, because some humans will choose to interact with them.

Also, according to legends, Enki prevented Enlil from destroying humans multiple times. So they obviously they are capable of having redeeming qualities.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Imagine you are in contact with an alien entity. You have established the parameters of communication. What would you ask?

Questions about the future are obviously stupid.
But what piece of information would convince you you are in contact with an intelligence not human? What if it would look human, so you have to ask something to make sure it is not, what could that be?

Or what piece of knowledge do humans need to build better societies?

What answer could bring our technological capabilities to new heights? Boost our understanding of the universe?

Or maybe it's for us to recommend an action plan how aliens should make contact with us that can under no circumstances be considered hostile? What would that look like?

Would you ask if they ever heard from or are in contact with a god? Or is that also stupid?

I just want to make sure I don't embarrass us as humans if I ever get abducted.

I would ask:

1) How can we fix our DNA to extend our lives to a healthy, long life? and,
2) We use money here, a primitive means of exchange and constant source of conflict at every level. What alternatives do you use other than money?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Id ask if they suffer ego like humans !

then Id ask them the questions in my signature

What Music you got , and what drugs do you take when listening to it !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join