It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual Assault Allegation Coming For Northam Replacement Justin Fairfax?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fairfax accuser releases statement:

bigleaguepolitics.com...

I'm torn about Fairfax's accuser. On one hand, the fact that she's using the same law firm as Kavenaugh's accuser is highly concerning, and suggests that she's just a pawn being used by the #MeToo crowd.

On the other hand, she apparently made these accusations a year ago, but the Washington Post spiked the story, which suggests they were trying to protect Fairfax. So maybe there's something too it after all.

He's innocent until proven guilty.
She has a right to air her grievances against him and sue him in a court of law.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Fairfax accuser releases statement:

bigleaguepolitics.com...

So the Washington Post would not publish this story for Vanessa Tyson in 2018, but they rushed to publish rumor that one person saw Ruth Ginsburg huddled in the back of an auditorium this week.

WaPo

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
These people who convict someone on an allegation I hope will finally learn a lesson.
This should be investigated of course but is only an allegation the guy denies it.
I’m telling you people DO make false allegations

I hope we don’t hear the guy should resign.

Everybody is entitled to a fair hearing or investigation

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Did you say the same thing about SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh...that he was innocent until proven guilty, by a fair investigation???

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Woah!
twitter.com...

Smeary !! 😎

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
BREAKING:

Vanessa Tyson Alerted Rep. Bobby Scott (D-VA) to Fairfax’s ‘MeToo’ Issue in 2017

An aide to Rep. Bobby Scott (D-VA) confirmed Wednesday that the congressman learned details of an allegation of sexual assault against Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D-VA) over a year ago, according to a report.

Dr. Vanessa Tyson, the California professor who is accusing of Fairfax of sexual assault, reached out to Scott’s office by email on November 29th, saying she had an issue with the Virginia Lt. Gov. and expressed her desire to “talk about it.” The following month, Tyson detailed the assault allegation directly to Scott in a text message exchange, ABC News said.

www.breitbart.com...

abcnews.go.com...

Looks like a big old Democrat coverup is in play.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Another woman has just come forward. It looks like Fairfax is a serial rapist!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another woman has just come forward. It looks like Fairfax is a serial rapist!

mobile.twitter.com...

State of Virginia in a State of Panic !!! 💥😁💥

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hear that Bill Cosby was one of his mentors. That explains a lot.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wasn't another Virginia official sentenced to 17 years in prison today?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, Virginia includes Washington DC. Swamp country.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Democrats will have a major problem if, of the THREE top democrat office holders in Virginia, currently under Racism and Sexual Assault scandals...the ONLY one to be forced from office is the African-American NOT involved in a Racism scandal.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Victim #2,Meredith Watson, affirms that Fairfax stalked and raped her in college. He saw her as "easy" because she had been raped before.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Where there are 2 rapes, there are most likely, more. This pattern is why the former Virginia Governor is demanding that Justin Fairfax resign ASAP.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Democrats will have a major problem if, of the THREE top democrat office holders in Virginia, currently under Racism and Sexual Assault scandals...the ONLY one to be forced from office is the African-American NOT involved in a Racism scandal.

RACISM or SEXUAL MISCONDUCT or BABY MURDERS.

How does our society rank these, in order of severity?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hillary's old running mate is calling for Justin Fairfax to throw in the towel.

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) is joining calls for Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D) to resign after a second woman accused him of sexual assault, adding pressure on the top Virginia Democrat to step aside.

"Lieutenant Governor Fairfax should resign. The allegations against him detail atrocious crimes, and he can no longer effectively serve the Commonwealth. We cannot ever ignore or tolerate sexual assault," Kaine said in a statement Friday night.
More at: thehill.com...

Va. Governor Ralph Coonman Northam said this week that he's not resigning, because there's no other job he can do, after this scandal. I imagine it would be the same for Fairfax. They wouldn't even pass a UBER background check.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So, the white Democrats are all demanding the black guy resign, while giving a pass to the two racist whites.

I think #WalkAway is about to get a big boost in the black community.

As for Fairfax, so far this still looks like a replay of the Kavenaugh travesty, so I'd like to see some kind of actual investigation before they go impeaching him.
edit on 8-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Even Black leaders are calling for Fairfax to resign. Some of them want CoonMan to stay on as governor.

theconservativetreehouse.com... fax-must-resign/

They are all crazy! Like Kavanaugh, Fairfax is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join