It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual Assault Allegation Coming For Northam Replacement Justin Fairfax?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So with Democrat VA Governor Ralph "Coon Man" Northam about to be forced to resign by his party due to a blackface/KKK photo in his yearbook...his Lt. Governor, Justin Fairfax now has sexual assault allegations surfacing against him.

His alleged accuser is a liberal Stanford University professor named Vanessa Tyson...whom claims she was sexually assaulted @ the 2004 DNC national convention.

It appears WAPO received this story over a year ago, but the story was spiked.

So we have a liberal woman and university professor making credible allegations of sexual assault against a man about to be posted to a powerful government position.

According to Leftists and recent history...THIS woman MUST be believed and her allegations MUST be investigated.

Stanford Fellow Hints At Possible Justin Fairfax Sex Assault

A woman named Vanessa Tyson, who is a fellow at Stanford University, says that a man who allegedly sexually assaulted her at the 2004 Democratic National Convention is now an office-holder about to get a “very big promotion,” according to a screenshot provided by a tipster.

A friend of Tyson’s named Adria Scharf, based in Richmond, Virginia, shared the “heartbreaking” message, which Tyson wrote as a private post.

Tyson is a fellow at California-based Stanford University and professor at California-based Scripps College, which means the alleged sexual assaulter must hold office on the East Coast. Tyson says her alleged attacker won statewide office in 2017.

Justin Fairfax was a John Kerry staffer in 2004, and won an election in 2017 in an East Coast state. Now, he is poised to become governor of Virginia if racist Ralph Northam resigns as Democratic leaders and his own state party demand.

UPDATE: Monday morning, Fairfax responded to the allegations in a statement that acknowledges that the allegations exist. He denies the allegation.

bigleaguepolitics.com...
edit on 4-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Love it when the left eats their own! RIP DNC!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yeah, but! But, but, but ,but, but, but, but, see, the thing is, but, but, but, but...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She has to be believed.

And he has to prove his innocence.

Because he is now guilty. Just playing by the rules the left wrote!

So the racist baby-killer has a rapist as Lt. Governor?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Yeah, but! But, but, but ,but, but, but, but, see, the thing is, but, but, but, but...

This is also the sound that my neighbors green vehicle makes when he drives down the street...

actually...I don't have a neighbor. I live in an apartment. And there is no street, it's a parking lot full of old Hyundais..
So really, I'm full of crap.

Why does anyone listen to me?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Putting on my old school ATS Conspiracy Hat:

Talk about playing 4D chess. If this is actually true then the Dems just sacrificed a few pawns to get their Queen in checkmate.

If both resign/are ousted and Steve Newman becomes governor then it sets the precedent that the Right would be fine with a party change at the Executive level through succession.

So if similar allegations come against Trump and Pence the Right have no room to argue against a Pelosi presidency.

Just look at the timing, not to mention the accuser in Fairfax's case. This all happens to just come to light at the same time right after Pelosi becomes Speaker?
edit on 2/4/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Stanford being the true fountainhead of modern "liberalism", he's going down.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So if similar allegations come against Trump and Pence the Right have no room to argue against a Pelosi presidency.

So , if the moon is made of green cheese and unicorns crap gold.....

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Gave you a star. I like a good conspiracy. Who is going to think for Pelosi? She can barely put three words together in consecutive order. If she becomes president is she going to quit drinking?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

How many similar theories have we seen come out of the Q camp? It's about time the Left started throwing out some of their own.
edit on 2/4/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So , if the moon is made of green cheese and unicorns crap gold.....

Mice and Leprechauns would be the most happiest beings ever!

lol

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

How many similar theories have we seen come out of the Q camp? It's about time the Left started throwing out some of their own.

What you mean we ?
Oh , Q from Star Trek.
Does he have a camp ?
Does one learn how to be omnipotent , omniscient , and omnipresent ?
I just forwarded a theory that actually has a greater probability of being so than yours

edit on 2/4/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised? They are using their playbook on their own now and it is so predictable

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Talk about playing 4D chess. If this is actually true then the Dems just sacrificed a few pawns to get their Queen in checkmate.

They aired it on a superbowl commercial last nite. The blue knight took a blow in a jousting match and then when the armor was being taken off a dragon came and started spittin fire.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You're going to act like the Trump supporters haven't been having a circle jerk for the past two years over how all the Dems are going to be arrested because of an anonymous person on the internet?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I gotta keep the same attitude I had for Kavanaugh accuser Fraud...I mean Ford. Dude is innocent til proven guilty no matter what party or how much I dislike someone.

This trial by social media has got to stop. And so do these 50 year old accusations just in time to tank a person's career.

You can bet the death threats have started rolling out to his family as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 4-2-2019 by ausername because: Off topic

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don’t appreciate you guys’ misogyny! #BelieveAllWomen
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well we told the dems that removing the idea of innocent until proven guilty, and believe people based merely on their genitalia would eventually be used against them.

I will chose to hold the same standard, and say Lt. Governor fairfax is innocent until roven guilty, and should not have this affect his public service.

But what will Kamala, Booker, Feiinstein, Pleosi, and the rest of the leadership of the dems say?

Oh thats right, identity politics and all means that only white or republican men need to be guilty until proven innocent.

Black democrat men should be looked at as innocent until proven guilty.

Disgusting hypocrisy further proving the democratic leadership belittled and weaponized sex assault allegations.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The difference is that while there is a conservative anti Clinton/ dem circle jerk on the Internet, the liberal anti trump and “everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi” circle jerk is being performed across major media networks and by famous people non-stop, making it far more impactful.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join