It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual Assault Allegation Coming For Northam Replacement Justin Fairfax?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So now Fairfax admits to having sex with this woman. He just disputes the sexual assault allegations.

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax on Monday said he had a consensual one-night stand with a woman in 2004 who now accuses him of sexual assault, saying that he is the victim of a political “smear.”

“Everything was 100 percent consensual. Not only that, the same person called me sometime later and wanted to meet with me, wanted to come visit me … wanted me to meet her mother,” Mr. Fairfax told reporters in Richmond.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Again, I still give him the presumption of innocence, I dont want him to step down.

However, lets look at the gross double standard to how the leaders in the dem party and media are treating this compared to the Kavanaugh situation.

With Kavanaugh, we have an allegation that was multiple decades old, that the accuser never said anything for all of those years, that was sat on by the dems and brought up at the last minute to stop Kavanaugh from being nominated to the SC.

The accuser changed details in her story, had no recollection of exact dates or times, and all of the witnesses she named, even her friend, were unable to corroborate.

There is no proof any sexual encounter let alone party occurred between the accuser and Kavanaugh.

Despite this, dem leadership and media people feasted oin the story, demaning FBI investigations, Kavanaugh to step down, saying we must believe all women, and many still calling him a sex offender to this day. His accuser is hauled as a hero.

With Fairfax, we have an allegation from a much more recent time period (2004), with the exact time and place the incident occured.

Fairfax admits to having sex with the woman on this occasion, just denies that it was non consensual.

The media wouldnt report on the story because it couldnt be corroborated. Fairfax lied according to the paper that there were red flags found by the paper.

No dem leaders calling for fairfax to resign, no saying we must believe this woman and fairfax is guilty until proven innocent, no calls for FBI investigations from dem leadership, no media feast on this.

As I and many others said during the kavanaugh hearings, the dems (leadership) and the media are disgusting hacks who have terrible double standards and dont care at all about victims of sexual violence unless they can weaponize it to gain political power.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

you mean mike " i am never alone with women that arent my wife" pence lol not likely for him to catch a sexual assault allegation compared to pretty much any other politician ,even in all the russia investigation hubub i cant think of anything that even comes close to implicating mike pence in anything remotely shady. plus even if they get rid of trump pence can pick his vp before line of succession gets past him

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you mean ‘social justice,’I think that it may be weaponized towards a variety of ulterior ends, perhaps including what you mentioned. Long before Silicon Valley existed, on the sf peninsula where Stanford is, Berkeley was the leftist and civil rights college center. Back then the peninsula was small towns like mine and farms.

However, the roots of social justice go back a long time, ranging from civil rights and feminism to Marxism and anti poverty work. I have worked mostly on the latter but am quite familiar with these topics and relevant groups.

It’s a stretch to hypothesize that sj started for the reasons you mentioned. Some of it is legit, and much is warped or weaponized.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

edit on 4-2-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So...just as Democrat VA Governor Ralph "Coon Man" Northam changed his initial story...Democrat VA Lieutenant Governor, Justin Fairfax has changed his.

Since it has yet to be mentioned here...HERE is the basic story of Fairfax's accuser as she presented it to the Washington Post:

The woman described a sexual encounter that began with consensual kissing and ended with a forced act that left her crying and shaken. She said Fairfax guided her to the bed, where they continued kissing, and then at one point she realized she could not move her neck. She said Fairfax used his strength to force her to perform oral sex.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
And we have a president who's a rapist and a racist!

Maybe after he's impeached he'll run for the governor of Virginia, he'll fit right in.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
And we have a president who's a rapist and a racist!

Maybe after he's impeached he'll run for the governor of Virginia, he'll fit right in.

Your deflection is noticed.

Almost like you care more about weaponizing allegations against political people you dont like than actually take all allegations of sexual assault seriously.

Oh, like the Democratic leadership!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I personally think they ought to forget what happened 35 years ago

We all did stupid stuff when we were young. Just keep an eye on him.

Also, people SHOULD NOT be automatically thrown out of office for an accusation.

My opinion here is consistent. I’m NOT into automatic thinking

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I personally think they ought to forget what happened 35 years ago

We all did stupid stuff when we were young. Just keep an eye on him.

Also, people SHOULD NOT be automatically thrown out of office for an accusation.

My opinion here is consistent. I’m NOT into automatic thinking

I agree totally with one caveat.

There are some things that even if 35 years ago should be relevant today IF proven.

Sexual assault or rape would be one of them.

Stupid jokes or offensive costumes, I am strongly against kicking people out of office for those things.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It's looking more and more like there is a battle growing between VA Lt. Governor, Justin Fairfax and VA Governor, Ralph "Coon Man" Northam.

Fairfax is now claiming the allegations of Sexual assault against him are being pushed by Northam's team.
His accuser, Leftist college professor, Vanessa Tyson is still desperately trying to get her story out.

Leftist news outlets are now attempting to downplay accusations against Fairfax, while desperately trying not to look like hypocrites.

Vanessa Tyson's allegations against Fairfax apparently have substance to them, so D's are becoming more and more hesitant about forcing Northam out...as they fear Fairfax going down next.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but if Northam AND Fairfax are BOTH forced out, the Republican-controlled VA legislature must then appoint a replacement.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Virginia's line of succession goes Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Senate President Pro Tempore, Speaker of the House. So if they both stepped down at the same time Steve Newman, who is a Republican, would become governor.

That said, even if Fairfax was impeached, Northam technically hasn't done anything that could force him out of office. So he could stick around long enough to appoint a new Lieutenant Governor before resigning.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Virginia's line of succession goes Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Senate President Pro Tempore, Speaker of the House. So if they both stepped down at the same time Steve Newman, who is a Republican, would become governor.

That said, even if Fairfax was impeached, Northam technically hasn't done anything that could force him out of office. So he could stick around long enough to appoint a new Lieutenant Governor before resigning.

Thanks.
Explains why Ralph "Coon Man" Northam is slow-walking his resignation.
edit on 5-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

You're going to act like the Trump supporters haven't been having a circle jerk for the past two years over how all the Dems are going to be arrested because of an anonymous person on the internet?

Well I guess this OP alone brings credibility to the theory. The House of Cards of evilness and corruption of the DC politicians is falling apart.

You're helping Q now, thanks.

edit on 5/2/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That's some serious accusations, which might even get you in legal trouble if you don't have facts to back it up.

You should get some rest, take a deep breath and try to come back later.

It's not good for the heart to be this triggered.

edit on 5/2/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
THIS just continues to get better and better...

Justin Fairfax’s Sex Assault Accuser Hires Christine Blasey Ford’s Legal Team

A woman accusing Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D-VA) of sexual assault has hired the law firm that represented Christine Blasey Ford, the California psychology professor who brought forth a decades-old and uncorroborated claim of sexual misconduct against then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thanks.
Explains why Ralph "Coon Man" Northam is slow-walking his resignation.

If Northam really is a racist, then I can easily believe he's trying to force out Fairfax and replace him with a white guy before he resigns himself.

I've also heard that Fairfax's accuser has the same lawyer that Kavenaugh's accuser used!

If this is true, then Fairfax definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Who knew that DC and Richmond were the same city?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The woman raped by the lieutenant governor says that she put her statement online today, saying that He forced her to give him oral sex. If someone can find that statement and posted here, it would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Fairfax accuser releases statement:

bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fairfax accuser releases statement:

bigleaguepolitics.com...

I'm torn about Fairfax's accuser. On one hand, the fact that she's using the same law firm as Kavenaugh's accuser is highly concerning, and suggests that she's just a pawn being used by the #MeToo crowd.

On the other hand, she apparently made these accusations a year ago, but the Washington Post spiked the story, which suggests they were trying to protect Fairfax. So maybe there's something too it after all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join