It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual Assault Allegation Coming For Northam Replacement Justin Fairfax?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That would be Berkeley. Grew up right north of Stanford.
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I gotta keep the same attitude I had for Kavanaugh accuser Fraud...I mean Ford. Dude is innocent til proven guilty no matter what party or how much I dislike someone.

This trial by social media has got to stop. And so do these 50 year old accusations just in time to tank a person's career.

You can bet the death threats have started rolling out to his family as well.

He IS innocent until proven guilty...EVEN IF the Left sez we must believe the woman...no matter what!

So this guy is about to be appointed to a powerful government post.
Doesn't the Left ALSO demand that someone in that situation...with these credible allegations against them HAVE to have an FBI investigation into these allegations before he assumes his post?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I agree. Due process and innocence until proven guilty is very important.
a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
How were those yearbook photos and this assault accusation not exposed during the election?

No way he ever gets elected if these get out.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Lets not overlook how this story again shows the obvious double standard of "journalists" as well.

Here is part of Fairfax's comments regarding the allegations.

Fairfax's office released a statement on Twitter saying in part, "Tonight, an online publication released a false and unsubstantiated allegation against Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax."

The statement addressed allegations that were sent to the Washington Post more than a year ago during the time of Fairfax's inauguration. The Post proceeded to investigate the claims presented and ultimately denied to publish the story due to inconsistant statements.

www.wdbj7.com...

Seems legit. The washington posts received an allegation, looked to se if they could coorborate that allegation, and when they couldnt, decided not to run the story they could not back up.

How journalism should be done.

Its nice that they hold these standards so high when dealing with any group regardless of their political.....

Oh Im sorry whats that?

They did the exact opposite with Kavanaugh, where any garbage story about him being a gang rape facilitator or other uncorroborated nonsense?

But remember, they are real journalists that arent biased, and are only interested in the truth!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neversleep
How were those yearbook photos and this assault accusation not exposed during the election?

No way he ever gets elected if these get out.

Because the msm is overwhelmingly for the democratic party.

As my above posts shows, I didnt want the press to run either of these stories without confirmation, so I am glad they didnt.

But the double standard of how they treat a similar situation when a republican appointee like Kavanaugh comes up shows how disgustingly partisan they are.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Gothmog

You're going to act like the Trump supporters haven't been having a circle jerk for the past two years over how all the Dems are going to be arrested because of an anonymous person on the internet?

Other than you , who is acting (up) ?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks like Virginia will be forced to hold a "special needs" election 😎

What went around forgot to go around 😀
edit on Feb-04-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Remember when the democrats said that if Kavanaugh made one lie or misleading statement, that meant he was lying about everything?

Well Fairfax claimed the washington post decided not to run this story because they found red flags?

On Monday morning, Fairfax released a tweet that said “the person reported to be making this false allegation first approached the Washington Post ... after being presented with facts consistent with the Lt. Governor’s denial of the allegation, the absence of any evidence corroborating the allegation, and significant red flags and inconsistencies with the allegation, the Post made the considered decision to not publish the story.”

www.nbc12.com...

Well, the washington post says that is a lie.

Fairfax and the woman told different versions of what happened in the hotel room with no one else present. The Washington Post could not find anyone who could corroborate either version. The Post did not find “significant red flags and inconsistencies within the allegations,” as the Fairfax statement incorrectly said.

www.washingtonpost.com... story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7a685ba92c05

Ok so where are the feinsteins, bookers, harris, pelosis etc. saying believe all women, and one lie means he is lying about evreything.

Where are the ats people who said this about Kavanaugh?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

This whole "SJ Movement" is just a facade to cover for while laying the groundwork for the Technocrat Elite and their looming Transhumanism Movement (whereas the their true powerbase is nestled in Stanford). It's but Phase 1. We aint seen nothing yet.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So according to WAPO...Fairfax just lied about the article.
edit on 4-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Frankly, like I said with Kav... accusations are one thing, but evidence of a crime is a totally different ballpark.

If there is evidence he committed a crime, it should be handed over to the jurisdiction's prosecutor or any state law enforcement officer. Otherwise, the man deserves to be left alone so he can do his job

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Liberal media is trying to ignore this because it was 15 years ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberal media is trying to ignore this because it was 15 years ago.

Which seems odd to me...especially considering how a female professor made 37 yr. old "credible sexual assault allegations" against Brett Kavanaugh...and the leftist MSM was ALL over it.

So very curious.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is a transparent attempt to unseat the Democrats in Virginia. A GOP controlled legislature would be able to appoint the replacement. Meanwhile, Northam/Fairfax are seen as cannon fodder in what can only be described a coup via legal means

Making a bad joke 35 years ago and having unproven accusations levied against you does not meet the bar for removal of an elected official. It is a coup by another name and it is wrong. Do we really want the threshold being this low?

All the nonsense the left has been pulling against Trump/conservatives has really been biting them in the ass lately. Do we really want the same BS coming back and biting us on the rear ends too

Hardcore lefties and right wingers already have our minds made up. But the other 75% of the voting electorate is watching closely, paying attention to every little detail. Stuff like this is what makes voters punish you in elections
edit on 2/4/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And Roy Moore was politically destroyed because he Kissed a Girl and signed her yearbook in 1974. She wanted the signature, but not the kiss.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The chickens have come home to roost for the Dems. They are now paying for their own overzealous convictions.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

And by going along with it we are indeed defacto normalizing their overreacting and over-zealousness. Do we really want this to be the new standard?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

1 - Why are the victims always liberals?
2 - Dammit... When those libs want you gone, they don't care how it's done, just get it done.

3 - Sat on this for over a YEAR??? It should be dismissed and the WaPo should be banned for letting something like this sit until the left needed it to use to their benefit.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Metallicus

And by going along with it we are indeed defacto normalizing their overreacting and over-zealousness. Do we really want this to be the new standard?

Whose going along

As far as the black face photo, I agree many republicans are saying he should resign over this

I disagree personally

But with the sex allegations, I haven’t seen any prominent republicans say he should step down or he is definitely guilty

I only see them calling out the double standard of the left

Certainly I have made it clear that Fairfax is innocent until proven guilty and don’t want him to resign

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join