It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
is this where the governor starts screaming how he drank beer, he drank lots of beer, sometimes he probably drank too much beer, he liked beer, he still likes beer... have you ever drank too much beer??
na, this isn't what it looks like..
this is a photo of the initiation ceremony for the 10,000 keg party. it's not a ku klux klan outfit, it's the white robe all new pledges have to wear at the parties. once they get 1000 stains from 1000 barfs on it, they can graduate to the next level..
where they will be tarred and feathered.. which the one you seem to think is in blackface is in the process of doing...

but contrary to what so many seem to want to believe..
the dems are calling for his resignation...
not promoting him to the highest court in the land.

abcnews.go.com...

whataboutism, and not only whataboutism , the worst whataboutism because nothing Kav did was racist, and on top of that other than possibly being a party guy in college, there was nothing, absolutely nothing negative proven at all........

Good god you guys are blinded

This guy LITERALLY has a picture of himself dressed with another person, that LITERALLY personifies everything the left claims to be against and screams about (and people have lost jobs for less) and you want to placate with this rhetoric......

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It is a really good example of everything that is wrong with identity politics. It's used as an attack against enemies, but when the point of attack circles back on an ally, well, it's brushed off. It shows quite clearly that those who use identity politics really don't care about the actual issues, it's just a convenient weapon.

Cases like this one involving Governor Northam really do expose the hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You should know pictures and video evidence doesn't help when it comes to opening liberal eyes. Just like with the Catholic kids it was there for all to see but they are so blinded by their ideology and pure hate it warps their view of reality.

Bunch of grown baby's who can never admit when one of their side is wrong, who can never man up and say yeah someone on my side screwed up big time. All they can do is deflect and poorly I might add. Like you said Judge K was not proven to do ANYTHING wrong, the FBI did an investigation into him numerous times and found jack squat. They sure as hell didn't find photographic proof of the fake ass allegations against him.

Its so laughable trying to compare the two. Ralph was also 25 in 84, hell I was 10 in 84 and would know this was wrong.

This is just more proof they all project whom they really are onto conservatives. Dems founded the KKK and the BS about the party's switching is just more of their warped reality BS.

edit on 2-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
CNN falsely labels Northam as 'Republican' during segment on blackface-KKK yearbook photo flap

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24158234]Tarzan the apeman.[/post he is a Democrat in a day or two it will leave mms and people will mostly forget it happened . Yes he should resign but he will most likely not. If he was a Republican antifa would be protesting him.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So it's not northam in the costumes but just a pic on a page near a pic of him??

So what?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
CNN falsely labels Northam as 'Republican' during segment on blackface-KKK yearbook photo flap

www.foxnews.com...

CNN is really pathetic.

What's worse is a 'racist' is worse than a baby killer.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So it's not northam in the costumes but just a pic on a page near a pic of him??

So what?

He reportedly selected the photos for that yearbook page himself and admitted that he is in the photo but not which he was, the blackface or KKK.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, advocating late term abortions and even killing babies after birth seemed ok with democrats.

But racist? He must be a republican!

It would be hilarious if not so pathetic, predictable and tragic.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: [post=24158234]Tarzan the apeman.[/post he is a Democrat in a day or two it will leave mms and people will mostly forget it happened . Yes he should resign but he will most likely not. If he was a Republican antifa would be protesting him.

If he tries to stick around and BLM doesn't do protests, that will be telling.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
OK simple question is that all one page or something they put together

Hate the guy anyway but the truth matters to me anyway

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think it's just sad that with all the things that are legitimately wrong in this world, so many people would go into complete meltdown mode over a harmless ironic joke by a few collage kids, from 35 years ago.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
So what is the context of the photo?

How old was he? Year book, so guessing young?

We all did stupid # when we were young. How does he hold up as a human being today?

Perception is a wonderful thing.

What?

You seriously have to ask?

😎😃

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So what is the context of the photo?

How old was he? Year book, so guessing young?

We all did stupid # when we were young. How does he hold up as a human being today?

Perception is a wonderful thing.

He was 25 years old, graduating Medical school.

So you have dressed in Blackface or in Klan Robes or something equally bad?

I havent. Neither has anyone I know.

Thanks for playing.

Ah, so the game is "Judge others sins based on the quality of your own"

Ok, got it.

You are the one saying everyone does stupid stuff. If the shoe fits. .....

Never once in my life, have I ever dressed up as a racist of a nazi, even though I've been called those by Progessives.

I would never have even done something so stupid and ugly in the 80's, 90's or even the 70's or ever. Even as a so called joke.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I think it's just sad that with all the things that are legitimately wrong in this world, so many people would go into complete meltdown mode over a harmless ironic joke by a few collage kids, from 35 years ago.

....and his supporters didn't care that the previous day he was talking about killing an already born child in the abortion debate and were defending him for that "Progressive" stand.

But the yearbook photo was too much for them..........not willing to kill a baby.

That's what the Democratic Party has become. People should really reflect on that.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

That was his yearbook page which at the time each student got to submit their own photos. He chose that one in addition to the other 3 photos.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
lol Northam supports abortion and now it looks like his Governorship won't go "full term" 🤣

Wish comes true 🤣

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: mikell

That was his yearbook page which at the time each student got to submit their own photos. He chose that one in addition to the other 3 photos.

I know, but there was nothing racist about it. Maybe a little insensitive (if your an over sensitive person), but not genuinely racist.

I mean, a black man and a kkk member happily knocking back a beer together... you atleast get the punt of the joke right?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm sure you were all over the Ertel thread talking about how people were just "oversensitive", Sub...

I don't care what he did ~35 years ago, to be honest. But the double standard and mental gymnastics by the same people who set an inviolable standard for conservatives is nothing short of hysterical.
edit on 2-2-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
lol Northam supports abortion and now it looks like his Governorship won't go "full term" 🤣

Wish comes true 🤣

Wouldn't it be something if the other as yet unidentified person in the "racist" photo is identified as another high profile leftist/democrat?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join