It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It's hard to tell for sure, but looking at the hands of the Klan guy, I think he's black. I wonder if it was a joke costume between he and a black friend? White guy goes as black, black guy goes as racist cracker?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
lol Northam supports abortion and now it looks like his Governorship won't go "full term" 🤣

Wish comes true 🤣

Yes he's currently being kept comfortable whislt other people decide whether to terminate him.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's hard to tell for sure, but looking at the hands of the Klan guy, I think he's black. I wonder if it was a joke costume between he and a black friend? White guy goes as black, black guy goes as racist cracker?

I am sure Democrats will find some way of ignoring their own standards - again.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

His face seen through the hood looks awfully light (so do his hands), but whatever helps you sleep better at night.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What if....

The guy in the kkk outfit is black?

Odds are high this is the case. Does it make a difference?

Dunno.

Black people can dress in a KKK outfit

It's a absolutely wrong for a white person to paint a black face

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Guy wants to be an alcoholic peditrician......scary

I wish the u.s. would adopt the dangers of alcohol and not separate it into a different category.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
According to Dan Bongino...this photo was circulating BEFORE the election...but was never used.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
According to Dan Bongino...this photo was circulating BEFORE the election...but was never used.

Which means it might have been used in a desperate attempt to change the conversation from late term abortions to racism!

Neither looks good, and if democrats that supported this man knew about his racist past and ignored it that speaks volumes alone.

It's a lose lose all around for them, but they'd rather throw him under the bus for being racist now than have to have a discussion about late term abortions and infanticide.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Which means it might have been used in a desperate attempt to change the conversation from late term abortions to racism!

Neither looks good, and if democrats that supported this man knew about his racist past and ignored it that speaks volumes alone.

It's a lose lose all around for them, but they'd rather throw him under the bus for being racist now than have to have a discussion about late term abortions and infanticide.

Makes sense.
The photo would've been a 'magic bullet' if used during the VA Governor's race.
Bongino says he recieved it back then, but felt it looked "wrong"...and couldn't verify it.

Honestly, I wouldn't think this photo would be too difficult to verify...if someone could track down anothe copy of the yearbook.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
News site BIG LEAGUE POLITICS is taking responsibility for originally releasing the yearbook photo yesterday.

Since Northam admits to it being legit...this seems to add some credibility to a site generally condemned as 'fake' by the Left.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sorry for posting a clip from fake news, but some interesting things spoken by cnn. This is too perfect. If it is real, this is quite a bust. But I wouldn't be surprised if cnn ends up spinning this somehow against the right.

We need more democrats showing their true colors.

After so many fake reports, donny finally got one right.

Don lemon:
"This is racist"

PS: Karma is real.

edit on nd2019000000Saturdaynd000000Sat, 02 Feb 2019 08:59:58 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 02 Feb 2019 08:59:58 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My sources tell me that in order to ease tensions and appease the voter base, ABC is going to fire Roseanne Barr.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So....in a meeting with black caucus last night, Ralph "Coon Man" Northam said he could not remember if he was the guy wearing blackface or the KKK hood.

He says he can't remember which racist costume he wore.
Seriously...
DOES ANYBODY HERE BELIEVE THIS?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it okay to call the democrat party the party of forgetful racist baby-killers?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oh, big surprise here, CNN calls this guy a republican.

heh.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

So....in a meeting with black caucus last night, Ralph "Coon Man" Northam said he could not remember if he was the guy wearing blackface or the KKK hood.

He says he can't remember which racist costume he wore.
Seriously...
DOES ANYBODY HERE BELIEVE THIS?

Where have you heard the "I don't remember" excuse before? Remember Christine Blasey fords accusations against Brett Kavanaugh?

'I don't remember': Trump mocks Christine Blasey Ford's testimony

Seems like there is a growing trend going on.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

heh.

I knew they would spin this somehow against the right.

Just a fact check for those following the Fake CNN narrative:

Ralph Northam is a Democrat.
Google Search Result Ralph Northam Click Here

edit on nd2019000000Saturdaynd000000Sat, 02 Feb 2019 09:11:31 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 02 Feb 2019 09:11:31 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I voted for him.
I would not have voted for him had I seen this picture.
It may have been acceptable in Virginia in 1983 but I lived in NY in 1983 and that photo would have been as abhorrent to me then as I find it now.
I would call for his resignation.
This is not what I voted for.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

heh.

Is it okay to call CNN the network of forgetful racist baby-killers?

Asking for a friend.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join