It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Perhaps you can suggest some innocuous reasons why he might go by that name in school.

If you add up all the facts we have it looks as though they would call him that cause he likes black people. Suggesting that a racist would have the nick name coon man does not add up.

Perhaps you want to share why you think the nick name denotes racism.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We should probably take his word for it...what possible reason would he have to lie?
Afterall...if you can't trust a leftist politician named "Coon Man" that wants to kill newborn babies...whom CAN you trust?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toms54

The left consists of a large number of african americans who came out and voted for Northam. He knew this photo existed and he kept it to himself.
They were lied to in effect and wont take this lightly.
This isnt the kind of person I would have voted for had I known and as a matter of fact in the primary I voted for Gillespie.

I know Virginia pretty well, lived there for over 20 years, mostly in Richmond. What I remember is they had a black governor long before Obama. Even the Republicans agreed Wilder was a pretty excellent governor. So I'm sure Northam knew this wouldn't fly there.

I'm not trying to defend him. I was trying to comment about democrat reactions to other politicians in the recent past.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Haha, Apologizing didn't work so now he denies it... Not sure he should resign, but I mean I could have done better PR than this...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

" I'm really, really sorry I was offensive... Oh. You're still mad? Well don't be... That wasn't me anyway."

Hysterical. He should resign on the grounds he doesn't lie well enough to be a politician.

Or maybe the whole "we'll keep the baby comfortable until we decide whether or not to kill him/her"-thing...

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't disgustingly soulless.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

His original statement...

"Earlier today, a website published a photograph of me from my 1984 medical school yearbook in a costume that is clearly racist and offensive," he said. "I am deeply sorry for the decision I made to appear as I did in this photo and for the hurt that decision caused then and now"

source fox news

Oops!

Cleanup on the democrat isle!

edit on 2-2-2019 by ausername because: Fix link

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

When I first moved to Virginia in 1991 I was talking to a lady I worked with about loving being so close to the beach and how my kids loved swimming there and she was shocked... she said " you know 'the blacks' swim there?" I was like ummm yeah and she shook her head saying something like " I would not swim where they swim, they are so dirty. My mother would never have let me swim there." She was ignorant but she was not alone in her thinking either.

When I first went to Petersburg, I heard the same thing about a swimming hole there. What really surprised me was that they closed down the entire public school system for years rather than integrate. As a result, there are private schools everywhere.

However, they have evolved since then. I can't say racism doesn't exist but things really are much improved since those days. I had more black friends there than where I live now and I never ran into any problems.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He needs to find out how Elisabeth Warren pulled off her crazy scam and is still running for something. Looked to me like a 2,4,6 jig, some crocodile stuff apologized for race appropriation to her benefit bing and bang boom still on the ticket.

edit on 2-2-2019 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

THIS just gets better and better...

1.) "I am deeply sorry for the decision I made to appear as I did in this photo..."

Response: "RESIGN"

2.) "I don't remember which of the guys in racist costumes was me..."

3.) "I'm not sure I'm either one of those guys in these racist costumes..."

Response: "OH...WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?"

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Let me get this straight.

The lying leftist racist baby-killer is telling the truth now?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-2-2019 by ausername because:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Presumably, he's being made comfortable while his Democratic party parents discuss aborting his 56 week governorship.
edit on 2-2-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THIS just gets better and better...

1.) "I am deeply sorry for the decision I made to appear as I did in this photo..."

2.) "I don't remember which of the guys in racist costumes was me..."

3.) "I'm not sure I'm either one of those guys in these racist costumes..."

Response: "OH...WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?"

rofLOL 🤣

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Where are you getting 96 weeks from? He was sworn in on January 13th of last year.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If that's true dude isn't going to last long as governor.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Bad eyes, fat fingers and not enough sleep.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Wilder was governor when I first moved here in 91. Coming from NY Virginia in 91 was like going back in time.
Its changed a lot since then and this area was always pretty diversified because of the military presence here in Hampton Roads. But the people who were native to the area were pretty racist and didnt even seem to think they were.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Wilder was governor when I first moved here in 91. Coming from NY Virginia in 91 was like going back in time.
Its changed a lot since then and this area was always pretty diversified because of the military presence here in Hampton Roads. But the people who were native to the area were pretty racist and didnt even seem to think they were.

Even Democrats? No way, I don't believe that.

What do you think the Governer should do?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I feel betrayed. My vote was wasted on a loser.
But at least I am not blind to it.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I feel betrayed. My vote was wasted on a loser.
But at least I am not blind to it.

Too late silly, by the rules of the ultra left, you are a racist.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join