It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I voted for him.
I would not have voted for him had I seen this picture.
It may have been acceptable in Virginia in 1983 but I lived in NY in 1983 and that photo would have been as abhorrent to me then as I find it now.
I would call for his resignation.
This is not what I voted for.

Bless your heart Silly, it must be incredibly disappointing to have voted for a racist, drunken pediatrician turned politician advocating for late term abortions and infanticide.

Well, at least the racist part, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Look at the support you've gotten taking this to the next level.
You should start a thread about how this completely identifies all democrats and see where that gets you.

On topic rockbiter...He is getting heat from both parties because this is not the kind of behavior that americans as a whole will tolerate. Neither side of the aisle.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But he did it 4 decades ago.

In his defense, every single one of us, every single person on the planet has done something stupid in his/her past.

Who cares about this?

Really.

Sure, it's amusing to pick on the democrats since they consider themselves the morally elite, but in all honesty, who gives a sh#t?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

The left consists of a large number of african americans who came out and voted for Northam. He knew this photo existed and he kept it to himself.
They were lied to in effect and wont take this lightly.
This isnt the kind of person I would have voted for had I known and as a matter of fact in the primary I voted for Gillespie.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here come the cell phone activated saviors !!

The instructions are published 🤣

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

When I first moved to Virginia in 1991 I was talking to a lady I worked with about loving being so close to the beach and how my kids loved swimming there and she was shocked... she said " you know 'the blacks' swim there?" I was like ummm yeah and she shook her head saying something like " I would not swim where they swim, they are so dirty. My mother would never have let me swim there." She was ignorant but she was not alone in her thinking either.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So....in a meeting with black caucus last night, Ralph "Coon Man" Northam said he could not remember if he was the guy wearing blackface or the KKK hood.

He says he can't remember which racist costume he wore.
Seriously...
DOES ANYBODY HERE BELIEVE THIS?

So he's a baby killing, racist AND a black-out drunk, nice. No I don't believe he doesn't remember, but doesn't matter anymore anyway, the Dems have " sacrificed " him, like a , well never-mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The fact that Ralph "Coon Man" Northam refused to shake his African-American Republican opponent's hand should've been an early tip off that he's a racist...
VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So they say he is not racist but has stains.

I say they all need a bath.

What comes around goes around.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
roflol🤣

Ralph Northam

Verified account

@RalphNortham

We deserve better than a president who won't condemn white supremacists.

8:16 AM - 16 Aug 2017

ROTFL...Oh, dear...the hypocrisy is STRONG with Ralph "Coon Man" Northam.
I suppose those that voted for him must also accept their measure of responsibility for promoting a racist as well.
edit on 2-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think your attempts to label this guy as racist are weak and will fail.
Every part of the story goes against what many here are trying to project.
No self respecting racist will have a name coon man. Maybe coon hunter or something more geared toward hate.
Your only evidence of racism is a photo of two white people depicting the coming together of two opposite forces.
The attempts here are honestly as weak as the attempts to label potus as racist for his remarks.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So he's a Democrat who wants to murder children? And didn't they start that organization? He's kind of in line with that party from what i understand if American politics.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He just can't do what megan Kelly did and initially defend black face. Or deny it. It will probably go away if he just says he was young and naive.

The abortion thing is another story..

Edit : the more I look at his circumstances, I'm not sure he can put out this fire so easily. 1984 and nobody told him blackface wasn't cool... All white people at that college? And his nickname was con man?

Not looking good..

edit on 2-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I didn't give the guy the nickname "Coon Man"...his buddies did.
Perhaps you can suggest some innocuous reasons why he might go by that name in school.

Would it help if we had him before a Senate committee and investigated this under oath?
There appears to be some established precedent for this.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yea that's probably racist. Nobody loves raccoons that much to have a nickname..

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Yea that's probably racist. Nobody loves raccoons that much to have a nickname..

It's possible that he was bitten by a radioactive raccoon...and developed super powers that enable him to open garbage cans.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I see a bad guy! Quick, I'll use my powers to find a weapon amongst the piles of forgotten treasure they call garbage!

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wow this story keeps getting better.

So now Northam, after apologizing for being in the photo, and yet still be called on to resign is saying oops, he made a mistake, it wasnt him in the photo after all.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has told a source he now believes it is not him in a racist yearbook photo and, despite mounting pressure to resign, that he will not do so, according a top Virginia Democratic source who spoke to the governor on Saturday.

Northam told the source he was in touch with some of his former Eastern Virginia Medical School colleagues, who said they believed many of the pictures in the yearbook were mixed up.

Northam did not recall the picture being taken, he told the source, and said he was not involved in the production of the yearbook.

www.cnn.com...

So we are led to believe he originally apoloigized and admitted to being in that photo, when in reality it wasnt him.

Now he remembers it wasnt him?

Again, I dont think he should resign over this.

But come on, is anyone believing this latest excuse?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
These people want you and your children dead and unable to get a job just for being conservative, pro life, or republican, but you think showing them mercy they would never show you is a good idea?

Honestly, that's pretty pathetic.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

LMAO! I want to move to America now. Our politics are boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join