It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The racist baby-killer just announced that he's not resigning.

(was an alert on Fox, am watching Tucker now)

He's toast! NAACP is calling for him to resign. lol

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I know how the left would react if the guy was a republican.

Now back to reality. Should it be used against him for politcal gain?
I don't think it should, but it will be.

I prefer to view the picture as one of irony in what the Democratic Party brought upon themselves.

When you allow the extremists to hold the power in a party, it will always be that parties undoing.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yep. Naacp intimidates white people.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You win this thread...LOL....that was classic....

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm hearing Planned Parenthood donated $3M to Gov. Ralph "Coon Man" Northam's campaign.
Planned Parenthood supports racists that support them.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

You're right. You shouldn't set a standard on others you yourself won't live by. They made their bed. See if they sleep in it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The racist baby-killer just announced that he's not resigning.

(was an alert on Fox, am watching Tucker now)

To be fair, the Man is willing to kill Babies of all Colors, especially poor ones. The correct terminology is Racist and a Baby Killer.

That's usually the kiss of death, saying you won't quit before the dust storm even settles.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm hearing Planned Parenthood donated $3M to Gov. Ralph "Coon Man" Northam's campaign.
Planned Parenthood supports racists that support them.

Accurate. The Vast Majority of it was for his recent Govenor election as well. it's good to see our Tax Dollars go to work supporting political candidates, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You cant let one side play without rules and expect to win. The Dems opened this Pandora's box so I say let them reap the whirlwind they themselves sowed.

edit on 1-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells
what has this world come to? abortion, then late term abortion, now this? how can people get away with this? its pure evil.

Dont forget open borders!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
LOL I just know now a lot of of Virginians are going "ahh dammit now I don't know if I hate him or not"

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
LOL I just know now a lot of of Virginians are going "ahh dammit now I don't know if I hate him or not"

Yeah, but they're leftists so who cares.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Virginia Democrats voted for a Racist.......gotta love that! They probably are getting ready to commit seppuku over it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

as a kid their was a bbc variety show called the black and white minstrel show all the blokes were in black face all the women white everybody took it for what it was just plain good fun

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: chr0naut

You can be proud that Australians never treated their black natives like second class citizens.

I'm disgusted about the authorities' treatment of the native people of Australia.

But we never had legal slavery, ever.

You are just playing the semantics game where your history is concerned.

They were were taken from their homes and sent to work on cotton farms and sugar plantations, cattle farms and sheep stations, were there were no limits on how many hours they worked, how hard was the labor, how bad was the treatment or the provision of food and living quarters. Sound familiar? But these slaves, deprived of all personal freedom, were Aboriginal Australian slaves, and their history has been scrubbed from textbooks.

The history of Aboriginal slavery has long been suppressed, and a modern movement of Australian slavery denial has even gained mainstream acceptance. Promoters of this toxic ideology simply don’t want to face up to the fact Australia has a history of genocide and slavery.

But there is no question they were slaves. If you read it up in the dictionaries, slavery is “the condition in which one person is owned as property by another” and the owner has “absolute power” over their “life, liberty, and fortune”. Such people are usually forced into work “in harsh conditions for low pay”.

Aborigine "Indentured Servant" Artlicle

Yea... you couldn't "legally" sell them.

Intellectually dishonest there...

As I said, I am disgusted with the way the Australian Aborigines were treated by the authorities, however this photo depicts prison inmates who were in a chain-gang, it wasn't the way all Aboriginals were treated (they hung people back then for minor infractions, too).

You may want to research how Irish prisoners were also chain-ganged.

... or how the Aboriginals under Pemulwuy burned the second biggest city in the new colony (Parramatta) to the ground, three times, killing women and children along with the men who were largely undefended by the Rum Corps (so named because they were paid in rum and were mostly alcoholic convicts).

The Rum Corps were a sort of police force/army but they were scared that if the real armed forces (the Redcoats) came in from England to defend the colony, that they would be returned to prison. So even though there was a major war going on. They didn't report it back to England. Eventually, the farmers took back their land without the Rum Corps and defeated Pemulwuy's forces but it was barely reported to the English authorities and was not well recorded in local histories.

This meant that there were a lot of highly dangerous Aboriginal soldiers in prisons around the country. Due to labor shortages, these prisoners were chain-ganged, primarily to work on the railways and road building.

None the less, there was racism, and many Aboriginal prisoners who had minor infractions, were shackled together with the rest.

It was a fairly lawless and brutal time and I don't condone the mind-set of oppression such as this. At the same time, slavery was outlawed by English law prior to the colony being fully established.

edit on 1/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

and of couse no one " discovered " this during his election campaign ??

link   

and of couse no one " discovered " this during his election campaign ??

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Just went on Twitter. See Harris and Gillibrand want him to resign. So yeah toast.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Has Northam said whether he plans to attend his next school reunion ?

🤣

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No. Still trick or treating tho.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join