It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliya Prokofeya announces contact with Aliens in Pyramid UFOs at the FN

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Spacespider

It WAS A good fake, but there was still a whiff of "off" about it... her stiffness and lack of interaction (not to mention the whole bad Hollywood script feel of it).

Spanning the uncanny valley where artificial is undetectable to everyone is likely a difficult enterprise, but it's true that enough effort will produce something that will fool everyone, all the time, heh.

Guess we'll have to return to trusting intuition, awareness and context.

"trusting intuition" very good. but I am afraid that people would have a harder time in the future to "trust" anything when stuff like this video turns up.

What happens on the day footage of a real alien stands in-front of a camera and uploaded to YouTube.
who would be able to tell what a "real" alien looks like

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece
Hahaha.....hahahahahahaha

Ahh... people believe this..

Easy to post in the end of a long thread when time and effort have been put in to debunk it.

But I am sure you knew from the beginning.

Or just had your "deny everything" hat on

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
this clearly a fake.

quite ok done but the light does not match at all--

lol.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
99% of the forum menbers here don't speak russian
help us pls

The video on the OP and what she speaks is entirely in English, what do you mean?
edit on 1-2-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: parkourer

Aliya Prokofeya is a "space visionary" and CEO of Galaktika.
www.linkedin.com...

Pyramid UFOs above The Pentagon she might be talking about.
youtu.be...

Here is her youtube channel:
www.youtube.com...

Reddit discussion thread:
www.reddit.com...

What do you guys think? Is this a deep fake?

I call it fake. There's something about it that seems edited - like if she's not QUITE there. Something about the light and shadows and how she looks compared to the rest of the frame.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

It was proven fake in page 7...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

i would be able to, because i have researched different cases for a while

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

he is right, this is a obvious and blatant hoax, wich only people that have watched too many science fiction would believe in
but hey? what else do i expect from a guy who has claimed in the past to have found images of mars bases?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

long history, look at the last page before this one

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
a reply to: IMSAM

Yep, here's the same source video used by the hoaxer:
www.gettyimages.it...

Has this been put up side by side with the Hoaxed video? This pretty much proved it. HOWEVER!

Spooky as hell that she does not mimic his gestures meaning some very good form of Green screen/Digital editing done here. And why? Further this is again like the Obama speech video opening up very FAKE News...

Yikes!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The side by side imo does prove it is a fake (the guys hand movements are identical), but that video is not completely identical. So someone went through a lot of work to fake this. Someone has either an agenda, or far too much time on their hands.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What you are witnessing is the first social experiment of Deep Fakes. I have seen all the videos claiming that this is a fake, I am now researching FRB 180814.J0422+73 and Aliya Prokofyeva and so far this seems legit.

What interests me more is, the amount of people assuming it is a Deep Fake. These statistics of belief will be a great flow chart for people such as Hillary Clinton to look at and smile. Think about actual real world events that are not Deep Fakes, now that the public are aware of Deep Fakes (thanks for that Mr pr0n sites), this will now usher in a timeline of people who will disbelieve actual real footage.

Weather that footage is of a pyramid flying over the pentagon, or a top politician molesting children, or even worse...footage of well known politicians performing SRA on children or pedovores - Now they will get away with it and nobody will believe that the person they voted for would ever fillet a child's face with a knife while that child is still alive. Nobody will believe anything anymore, when a "top level celeb" gets caught doing something they should not be doing; they scream deep fake, because remember folks the majority of normal civilians love to watch pr0n and now they cant believe their eyes that they can now watch any celeb on the planet in their fav pr0n video. Its...unbeLIEvable right? Right?

Do not be so quick to dismiss any evidence from now on, we now live in the world of Deep Fakes; for all we know this could be the truth we have all been waiting for; yet so quick to hashtag it as a deepfake. Stay alert, stay vigilant, analyze, research and always approach in a non-bias format. If you really want to analyze deepfakes you should obtain the software and create your own, see how it is done; what to look for to spot a true deepfake from actual video evidence.

I think this is my first post in ten years or something, I felt compelled to post this information. Please be careful around deepfakes, trust your gut, but sometimes your gut is not enough.

Also, HELLO ATS! Glad to be back.
edit on 1/2/2019 by the_denv because: sp

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: the_denv

Hey man I remember that avatar, welcome back. Nice post too, I agree someone is testing something here. Glad to give you the first star you've had in a few years.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Hey man I remember that avatar, welcome back. Nice post too, I agree someone is testing something here. Glad to give you the first star you've had in a few years.

Thanks brother. I think I actually remember your name, I think it was during a thread where our lost (and still missing?) fellow ATS'er, "Phage" disappeared.

Concerning this event and deepfakes, it is going to be a tough year (or decade); trying to prove deepfakes accurately. There was me back in 2006 thinking that Counter-Counter-Counter-Intelligence was deep, this is one modern day rabbit hole we find ourselves in.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Thanks brother. I think I actually remember your name, I think it was during a thread where our lost (and still missing?) fellow ATS'er, "Phage" disappeared.

Phage is still alive and kicking, although he did disappear for a few months a while back. Actually had an interesting debate with Phage just a couple of months ago about global warming.

Also it was unclear from your post if you've read through the entire thread, we did prove this was a hoax, the original source video was found, Aliya was definitely inserted into the scene but I highly doubt it was done using some sort of AI like the deep fake algorithm. In any case it seems like someone spent a considerable amount of effort to make it look real.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wow this looks like it legit to me! There must be some special tech at the pentagon of interest to some with access to pyramid ships. I wonder what is going on. Star and flag!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: Weagle

I don’t believe he’s behind it after reading this

“AGAIN I will do an interview, but only with credible people like Tyler from SECURETEAM10, Mouth Buddha, MUFON, and a few others i won’t name on here because they are off the grid “

I am from Ireland, Tyler did a video on my home town having alien encounters and ufo experiences just because he saw the bomb squad in Belfast that taped off an area. Tyler is a moron that is good at making interesting content. I literally couldnt stop laughing when I watched that video he made about Belfast. I spoke to him and he said he had "an insider" in Belfast. LOL! I lived there, I knew exactly where it was and why it happened; and he dismissed me.

Credible people like Tyler from SECURETEAM10.... LMAO! Credible my ass.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KABOURIS72
a reply to: Uberdoubter

It was proven fake in page 7...

Just offering an unbiased opinion without reading through endless pages that ramble on and on. Good for you if you read through all that.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Also it was unclear from your post if you've read through the entire thread, we did prove this was a hoax, the original source video was found, Aliya was definitely inserted into the scene but I highly doubt it was done using some sort of AI like the deep fake algorithm. In any case it seems like someone spent a considerable amount of effort to make it look real.

I did not, I was Googling the subject and seen ATS, I scrolled through a few pages and just couldn't hold myself back from replying. I have seen the screen shots on imgur (close ups of differences) and seen the "original" footage. In the original footage there is a lot of movement that is unaccounted for. For example, "the grabbing of the microphone", the human movements were not the same, one grabbed the microphone and the other did not.

I am going to spend more time on this, its very interesting; I just can't let go of the feeling that there is more to this than meets the eye. I signed up to Aliya Prokofyeva's website and also messaged her on Facebook. This woman is a true Russian Visionary, almost the female Russian version of Elon Musk. She seems credible as a person, I have not decided on the video though.

I still have to check the connection between her and the U.N. Obviously it won't list the speech or give minutes-of-meeting. I have only spent a few hours researching this. If anything, this is intriguing entertainment.

Actually, I will do what I use to do in ATS. I will just make a phone call to the U.N. - Any information is good information.
edit on 1/2/2019 by the_denv because: Phone

EDIT 2: Okay, I am just of the phone to the United Nations in New York (1-212-415-4062). It was an answering machine asking me to leave a question for the ambassador and they will get back to me. I prefer going to the source. I basically said "Hello, I am phoning up to enquire about a Russian representative from the company Galaktika, her name is Aliya Prokofeya. I was wondering if she had attended any UN meetings, speeches or lectures during the dates between December 19th 2018 to the present day 1st Feb 2019. You can contact me via email [email protected] or by phone xxxxxxxxxxx.

Lets see how this plays out. I may even phone Aliya.
edit on 1/2/2019 by the_denv because: UN Phone call

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi, I made a new thread that might be of interest to some of you.

Pyramid UFOs Hovering Over Important Cities - What's Up With That?

Basically I am showing how this phenomenon might be connected to some artwork from 1980 but potentially going way further back.
edit on 1-2-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join