It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliya Prokofeya announces contact with Aliens in Pyramid UFOs at the FN

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Are you serious? lol

Every single day I get connection requests from people around the world because of the field of work I do.
Do you think ive ever worked with Moubumbo from Africa?
Nope!
But hes in the same field as me, so he sent a request.
Nor have I ever worked with or met Heather Ferguson, but we are both members to the same Professional Organization.

edit on 31-1-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Lol at least half of my LinkedIn connections are people I've never met. What would be the point of only adding people you already know?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Weagle

Exactly!
Not quite networking when you're only dealing with the same circle of people.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Excellent job IMSAM.

Busted.
edit on 31-1-2019 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
video of same speech side by side

Had me fooled good..

OMG how can we trust anything again ?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

video of same speech side by side

How can we confirm that the erdogan video is not the deep fake put out by the goverment or some psyops?

Can you link the Erdogan video on the UN channel or some official source?
edit on 31-1-2019 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

There was clearly something off about the video with the way she moves and speaks, but it is a fairly well made fake so don't feel too bad. They even seem to have altered the shadow on the chair to match her hair, and they've fully replaced the entire body of the Turkish President. I haven't kept up with deepfake technology but I don't think they can replace entire figures yet, which is why it seems to me Aliya must be in on it, and green screen trick was used to superimpose her into the scene. I'd mostly just like to know why it was made, it almost seems like someone wanted to gauge how many people would think it was real.
edit on 31/1/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: parkourer

How can we confirm that the erdogan video is not the deep fake put out by the goverment or some psyops?

Can you link the Erdogan video on the UN channel or some official source?

Ofc

webtv.un.org...

www.youtube.com...

ITs a deepfake video made probably for either hubbub bc some people like to watch the world burn,or marketing purposes by her

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Doublepost to add some info about deepfakes and what they are-do

edition.cnn.com...

www.axios.com...

electronics.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Actually this is one of the best threads I've seen on ATS this one was fun !

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

TYVM.

Case closed.
The video was a well crafted hoax.

Thank you all for figuring this out.
edit on 31-1-2019 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Spacespider

There was clearly something off about the video with the way she moves and speaks, but it is a fairly well made fake so don't feel too bad. They even seem to have altered the shadow on the chair to match her hair, and they've fully replaced the entire body of the Turkish President. I haven't kept up with deepfake technology but I don't think they can replace entire figures yet, which is why it seems to me Aliya must be in on it, and green screen trick was used to superimpose her into the scene. I'd mostly just like to know why it was made, it almost seems like someone wanted to gauge how many people would think it was real.

IMHO, I’m about 90% convinced that this is fake.
In the Pyramid video, you can hear someone in the vehicle, speaking with a foreign accent.
But why such an elaborate ruse? Perhaps there is something behind the fake Pyramid video, and this Russian doll’s fake video.
Were they going to try to raise more money?
Were they trying to force the hand of the Pentagon?
I see a lot more questions now on “why.”

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Doublepost to add some info about deepfakes and what they are-do

edition.cnn.com...

www.axios.com...

electronics.howstuffworks.com...

It wasn't done using deepfake technology, his entire figure has been replaced, not just the face. Deepfake technology replaces the face but maintains general facial expressions, it can't mimic mouth movements precisely, and the Turkish President obviously didn't talk about an alien invasion. The article you link from HowStuffWorks states "As of now, most AI-generated faces, even on deepfakes — especially on deepfakes — are obvious forgeries. Something, almost invariably, seems a little off." It would seem to me someone has manually edited the video to remove the Turkish President from the scene and then Aliya was superimposed into the scene after being recorded in front of a green screen reading that speech.

EDIT: although the way she speaks does make me suspect something else is going on here, it's not out of the question some algorithm was used to create this video by generating her speech and her mouth movements, along with replacing the entire body of the Turkish President, but that does seem like a stretch.
edit on 31/1/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

IMHO, I’m about 90% convinced that this is fake.

The UN video is 100% fake, ufoofinterest found the original source video: www.gettyimages.it...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
This was a well thought out hoax that had diplomatic assistance (IMHO).
Who ever was in the translator booth that took the video, seems to have prior knowledge
of what the intent of their video was to be used. Russian chick was also in on it.
But why the elaborate fake?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Since I have no idea how to do such a thing, can anyone give me an idea of how hard it would be to make this video? It seems like completely removing a person from a video and replacing them with someone else (including the lighting/shadows, adding the introduction over the speaker, interaction with the podium, zooming and camera movement, different notes on the podium, etc) would be hard, no?

I'm convinced this was either a marketing campaign for her companies (marketing is apparently what she does) or just publicity for herself (she has 100k Instagram followers). If it's marketing, it doesn't seem to be doing a very good job..

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Prove it , your words are just as credible as the video. .

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Sure, how stupid do we look..

Well it seems we do look stupid lol...

edit on 0b06America/ChicagoThu, 31 Jan 2019 12:19:06 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 31 Jan 2019 12:19:06 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This thread is proof people dont read anything.the whole case is debunked from the previous page where the videos were posted.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join