It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliya Prokofeya announces contact with Aliens in Pyramid UFOs at the FN

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It’s fake and it was probably done for the acclaim etc. 2nd of all diplomats at the U.N would not get scientific discoveries or life altering discoveries in a presentation like this on a microphone in N.Y.

SIGH. it is kinda sad, I am glad the community found proof of it and concluded the intelligent trying to educate the ignorant thread for 20 or so pages.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: parkourer

I am Guessing here that Aliya Prokofeya is Writing a " NEW " Book ? Capitalism , Making a Buck , is Alive and Well I see . " Popular Topics " RULE .................)
edit on 1-2-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
LOL, it's a hoax.

Skip to 5:01:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

No audio? Highly suspicious.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

And there it is. Perfect 1 for 1.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Yes it was debunked 3 pages ago but people just dont read anymore anything besides the last post lol

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have her on Linkedin now.
Im going to post a couple questions to her in regards to if she knew this video was floating around. And if she had any part in it.
As well, I asked for the video of her making that speech or if its even her voice.
edit on 2-2-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

You responded to my post , cant find it anymore though but thanks.

I wanted to respond earlier.

The devil is in the Details , thats what these so called time travellers forget , thats why i pointed out the File format from the video.

No way current computing technology is able to read a file format from the future , it is like trying to read a language that has not been invented yet.

Unless they all be using the same file compression technology in the future , but i doubt it because that sector is always evolving.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Concerning this event and deepfakes, it is going to be a tough year (or decade); trying to prove deepfakes accurately.

Maybe... if there is something put together that is done by a source with a ton of experience and resources on their side. But as far as this latest one, it only took a handful of pages on a conspiracy forum to prove this video was a sham. It would need to quite a bit better to fool even the conspiracy-minded masses who can hunt down the facts very quickly, it seems.

Or to put it another way, those with the resources to actually pull this sort of thing off are at another level, and we would never tell the difference anyway. And they won't be faking alien visitation videos. Anyone else that tries will be dissected very swiftly by those with interest. It only took a day or two for this video, to find a matching video to disprove it.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

link

Click on the side by side video comparison. Clealy a fake but what is concerning is that video evidence will be useless down tbe road as it seems that you can put anybody anywhere despite other evidence. So a politician could end up being anywhere in the world with this editing technique. Scary stuff...there are much bigger implication to this video than simply faking a ufo speech.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

She messaged me back ! lol

She is completely in on it.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Wow smoing gun!

In my opinion I think the video is real.
The skill needed to do such a hoax is beyond any average media.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Then I basically led her on by saying that the video was posted to youtube and that I wouldn't tell anyone about it haha.

I asked her a couple more questions and will update here with replies.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Wow smoing gun!

In my opinion I think the video is real.
The skill needed to do such a hoax is beyond any average media.
have y'all read page 7 yet?

Editing him out us easy. Just loop a "masked off" portion of the podium on a 2nd video layer for however long you want.

The 3d is pretty darn good

The txt is extremely easy to fake.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hmm... This makes me think there is more to this than a fake video...

Now I think there might be chance for it not being fake and the Erdogan video being the fake one put out by some goverment entity...
edit on 3-2-2019 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Is anything in particular, you want me to ask her?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Is anything in particular, you want me to ask her?

Hmm... Nothing I can come up with, guessing she would reject anything I would ask.

I feel like her reaction is enough proof that something scetchy is going on here...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'd have to say that from what we have so far, the video was faked. I'm no pro but I'd say they did a good job. The original clip has already been found that was used to then mask, crop and add to this one.

Her reply, however, has me thinking two things.

1. She's in on it. You only have to watch her videos to quickly see the Elon Musk wanna'be, "I'm important industry person" vibe. She possibly created the video or was helped since the reply alludes to her being aware of it. If she did fake it or was involved (which could be likely) she is risking destroying any credibility in her field of work through being involved in this kind of hoax rubbish. Which leads me to the 20% possibility of option 2.

2. She is legit and is now in full on panic mode that her video got released. The UFO's were real and she announced what she claimed to. If so, NASA is in the process (or finished it?) of the greatest breakthrough in human history. From thereon the world is about to change. That is to those who don't already believe aliens have visited before.

Interesting video and there seems to be more here with the poster contacting her, whether fake or not. As I said, 20% or less possibility for me of it being legit. The original did get scrubbed quick though.

EDIT: if the video did happen to somehow be legit, could somebody talk to the crowd for a few minutes about rubbish before being moved along? If so, maybe she had done it as a means of using the video in the future for some publicity stunt?

edit on 3-2-2019 by RighteousTwiglett because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RighteousTwiglett

I wish it could be proven to be legit.
But if I had all the evidence for both sides sitting on a triple beam scale...the hoax side would be greatly outweighing the legit side.

She accepted me as a contact on LinkedIn. Answered my first question.
Hopefully, she replies back to my continued prodding for answers.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I agree. Her further comments should prove interesting though. If she digs a deeper hole then you've just become the king of leverage and could slam the case closed on her being a hoaxster.

No pressure.

The fact that Secureteam was involved in showing the pyramid footage doesn't help add credibility. I've worked with that dude and his "team" and he's 99% full of it.
edit on 3-2-2019 by RighteousTwiglett because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join