It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliya Prokofeya announces contact with Aliens in Pyramid UFOs at the FN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

youtu.be...

I'd say this was 25th sept 2018, although probably from a different source vide, closest i could find watch from 1:16:30 same paper work.
edit on 30-1-2019 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Here's the Trump speech on September 2018 at the UN.

www.youtube.com...

from another angle:

www.youtube.com...

Just compared the two videos.

Positions on the people sit on the top is different. Edit: when comparing the september video with the alleged "disclosure" video.
edit on 30-1-2019 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Watch at mark around first minute.

Now compare with "disclosure" video:

Mark 3 seconds at the very beginning.

Compare.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Conclusion: september video with Trump speech is NOT the same as the alleged disclosure video.

People sit at the top aren't the same.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I want to believe this is real, but I found her bio and marketing campain website for Galaktika.

link

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: parkourer

An alien " Pyramid " looks as aerodynamic as a flying Pork Pie.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Wow she's even got a Fashion line this girls on fire !

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

The site says her city is going to have a 5D movie theatre.
Man, I bet thats trippy.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

If you can make a pyramid fly, I'm sure you're not too worried about aerodynamics

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If this was created through CGI, there must be the original video somewhere.

Also, contacting directly this woman could give some answers.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Follow this thread on Reddit:

www.reddit.com...

So i've been digging through the UN archives and something that's interesting is that the closest match so far was the 66th meeting, but there's not footage and that's what's really weird about it. Most meetings of the general assembly are 4 hours of footage, this one is 40 minutes. Not only is it insanely shorter with no continuation, but the footage is mostly nothing of them just milling around the room.

webtv.un.org...

EDIT: people at the top doesn't seem to be the same than the "disclosure" video.

We need to find out the ORIGNAL video.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe it’s a real UN sitting but she got pulled off stage after going ‘off script’ and she was there for a different presentation agenda. The pentagon pyramid UFO is then irrelevant if real or not...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleepySoul
Maybe it’s a real UN sitting but she got pulled off stage after going ‘off script’ and she was there for a different presentation agenda. The pentagon pyramid UFO is then irrelevant if real or not...

She speaks for at least 2 minutes going straight into the subject on the very beginning.

Your explanation doesn't seem to fit.

We have the whole videos on the UN site, it's a matter of time before somebody finds the actual original footage.

EDIT: Actually, if we NEVER find the original video on the UN site that we suspect it was "mounted over", then it could mean it's legit and was intended to not reach the public any time soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

From the beginning of the video, most of the crowd seem to be half interested, as if if it’s an additional speech, unofficial. Do the UN let individuals have a platform to speak? Until that possibility is eliminated it’s a good explanation. And...the ending has been removed, I wonder why...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleepySoul

From the beginning of the video, most of the crowd seem to be half interested, as if if it’s an additional speech, unofficial. Do the UN let individuals have a platform to speak? Until that possibility is eliminated it’s a good explanation. And...the ending has been removed, I wonder why...

We should be able to find the original video on the UN site then, it's all there apparently? That's the key.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: parkourer

When do we get the official memo ?

If its real why isn't there any military activity around the world , you would think they would go on high alert dealing wich such situation.

Dont say its because they are good , there is no way we would know their endgame you gotta prepare for everything when you deal with the unknown.

edit on 30-1-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

To be honest, not seen it. Just trying to put forward a different perspective. This could just be an opportunistic rant by someone who had a theory on something they saw on YouTube. Would love it to be real though...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
...then it could mean it's legit and was intended to not reach the public any time soon.

Goodness me, this is almost EXCITING.

However, the beginning of the video does seem incredibly awkward and not a little suspicious as this rather stiff woman finds her way to the podium. And not even a *slightly* nervous smile before addressing the UN?

It screams FAKE but we live in hope, don't we?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Before we scream fake or cgi, we need to learn how hard/easy it is to address the UN and make a speech, maybe climate change etc. To me it looked like it’s your turn, make it quick we’re off to the pub in 5 mins.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Weagle
So let's say the whole thing is real. Why is she the person who would be chosen to make this announcement? She isn't even introduced as someone who represents NASA, just "founder of the international space platform Galaktika."

Speaking of Galaktika.. what is that? There's this website and some info from her LinkedIn about various projects she's working on. She talks about how she just had a baby, and is working on starting some businesses and writing some books.

In the summer I completely revised all my activities. I shut down several unprofitable projects. This decision was not easy for me. But I felt that it was right. When I cut unnecessary things, life has become easier, new businesses started develop rapidly. I gained opportunities and resources for what is really important. I focused on the creation of the space city EFIR and the space city on Earth, and development of the space community GALAKTIKA uniting everyone who cares about the future, development and space.

And the new approach gave its results immediately!

We are very advanced in the projects:

1. We developed the concept of the space city EFIR and the concept of the space city on Earth.

2. Attracted more than 1 mln. US$ investment.

3. Launched the first space community.

4. Launched several educational programs.

5. Began preparing the Man of the Cosmos program.

And I realized myself in a creative way too. I has written two books about space - for children and adults (they will be published in 2019).

Also, her top 3 endorsed skills on LinkedIn are Marketing Strategy, Business Strategy, and Digital Marketing. Further down the list of skills are Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Event Management, and Business Development. Her profile says that she has degrees in strategic business, fashion marketing, and a Master's in management.

Is it possible that the video is real, but this is just her giving a plug for herself and her projects? Surely her information would have been vetted before they let her speak, right? But she doesn't actually say anything that anyone who watched the YouTube videos couldn't have said. She said that there appeared to be a pyramid-shaped UFO over the Pentagon, and she gave a radio signal that has been widely published. That's it.

The video of her looks real, but I'm really hung up on why her and what she really said that you couldn't have just googled yourself. But if it is just a huge marketing campaign, what gives with the video?

You are correct.
No one so far has said a word about her .
Why did they not just Google it ?
Trying to crowd fund a "space city" named Galaktika.
What a crock of shi marketing ploy

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join