It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliya Prokofeya announces contact with Aliens in Pyramid UFOs at the FN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

What do you base this on? Sounds like her voice when I compare the other videos.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Play the vid in slow mo and go full screen. You notice that she doesn't have a shadow until she sits down. After watching a bit, I saw someone walk in that back area and they imposed a really dark, defined shadow, unlike herself.

Is it just me or does the double shadow she's displaying on the chair when she's sitting, not appear to be the same head shape?

ETA

The more I look at her shadow (double shadow) on the chair, the more I think that the larger shadow is of Trump. Look at the frame of the head when she sits down.

I'm calling this one 100% fake. The evidence above alone is enough to say it's fake.

You can blame double lighting but other folks who have sat in that chair only has ONE shadow and the lighting would be universal for everyone currently moving around in that area.
edit on 30-1-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

It is a vid of a screen Also something this important why would you cut off the video it was still going ?
edit on 1/30/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Seems like he is recording the screen in secret. Notice how it seems like he hides the camera.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: parkourer

I’ve watched the vid a few a times and it looks legit to me .. and the vids of the triangle look real to me as well !!
I don’t know what to make of it all but thanks for posting it 👍 I think we have made 1st contact .. I hope so anyway ..
I’ve been wrong before but this feels legit .. I don’t know what to think 😳

edit on 30-1-2019 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
DP

edit on 30-1-2019 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So is this someone just sitting there with a cell phone camera, zooming in and out and moving the camera around, without anyone noticing them? That seems odd.

When she talks about the event, the caption just says "on December at 4:07pm" and I can't make out what she says. I'm assuming she's referencing the Pentagon video and the caption is wrong, but can't quite tell.

Also, does anyone else find the "artist confession" hoax website really strange? I mean, have you read this thing? Link

BANNED by NAZZIES you remind me of “Ritchie From Boston” like government plant used to discredit any new technology and thats what this is. The #PentagonPyramid was some new classified technology that I can talk about everything that went on except that technology. NO VOLTA SEVEN IS NOT A BREAK OFF OF PROJECT BLUE BEAM. In-fact V7 fights to disclose project “BLUE BALLS” at the right time and place.

For all the skeptics I have yet to have one email. Not a one. Looks like some people out there just want to stick their heads in the ground and wait out the end times. Not me and my group we want to spreed the word on Government technology, mind control,zero point energy, aliens ARE demons, just read the bool of Enoch if your blessed to come across one, must might never in their lifetime come across the book of Enoch.

I’ll give you a hint, the technology that was used for the #PentagonPyramid came straight from the book of Enoch. Study WoodWard TV and maybe just maybe your mind and soul might be opened.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Weagle

He is filming a screen. I am guessing from a security camera in the UN building. But it is just a guess.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Weagle

I don’t believe he’s behind it after reading this

“AGAIN I will do an interview, but only with credible people like Tyler from SECURETEAM10, Mouth Buddha, MUFON, and a few others i won’t name on here because they are off the grid “

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Interesting! It seems like its her talking, and not dubbed over. I don't know though.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

the voice sounds artificial

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I know one thing she sure does look the MLB type kinda sexy .

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Ah, thanks! I thought the "hidden camera" was filming in the room. Filming a screen makes more sense.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Pay no attention to the sweeper maid.
I was about a mile away from where this was filmed (12-19-18).
It was overcast that day, however, I was in bed.
I know from experience, that you don't take your eyes of the road
when driving in the DMV. Additionally, DCA is also bout a mile away, and I didn't see
any aircraft in the video. Albeit, aircraft aren't in the sky all the time.
It is an intriguing video, and I do wonder if anyone has analyzed it for CGI.
Just saying it's fake doesn't pass for me.
Oh, and to the sweeper maid," ты полный отстой."
SnF to the OP

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
Because the sound is distorted from the speakers.
Just read her lips, she's saying what is in the subtitles.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

One video of several seemingly.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

If you look her images up she's kinda a showman So I wouldn't put this past being some Movie stunt for something upcoming ..

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

she seems pretty smart. first of all she is a businesswomen with visions. she dreams about a 'spacedisneyland'. and now she is seeking attention. and it works as you can see right now. thats all about. this video above is a science fiction short-movie. the pyramid-vids are just part of the whole story. no alien contact but a good marketing coup.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
looks like someone is filming from tv or something

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Been a little while since we've had anything this interesting. Several thoughts so far... the mouth movements do seem to really match the audio so I don't think it's dubbed. Most deep fake videos seem to have small glitches which gives it away, if it is CGI then someone spent a fair amount of time making it appear realistic. It's also some what interesting that just yesterday we had a warning about deepfake videos.

The explanation which makes the most sense to me would be some sort of filming project this women was involved in, after watching a few of her CNN interviews it's clear she's a serious player in the Russian space sector, so that could make her well suited for this type of role. Probably the most interesting thing though is the compilation video showing the pyramid UFO from multiple different perspectives.

That sort of contradicts the idea one guy hoaxed the pyramid UFO imo, unless all these people are in on the hoax, which obviously could be the case, but why go to that effort? If it was intended to be some sort of viral marketing it doesn't seem to have worked very well as the video of the speech and the video of the pyramid UFO both still have under 2K views. Was the pyramid UFO even discussed on ATS?
edit on 30/1/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join