It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliya Prokofeya announces contact with Aliens in Pyramid UFOs at the FN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleepySoul
To me it looked like it’s your turn, make it quick we’re off to the pub in 5 mins.

LOL.
Oh, and welcome to ATS, by the way.

As for the video, it's the warnings expressed at the start that seem to over-egg this particular pudding.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How often do the UN announce not to video/record visuals/audio?
If this is genuine then find a closed door session OR in the archives a shorter than normal session.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm late to the party (as usual), but I'd like to add my 2 cents. I've included two screenshots below from the original video. The lady in pink on the far left is holding onto her cell phone and @14 seconds after the UN speaker states no video or audio of the speech is allowed, she puts her cell phone down at the table. I just find it odd that the lady put her phone down soon after the UN speaker issued the warning. It adds a little believability to the footage.

I'm also curious if the lady in pink, or any other person present at this meeting, had their phones checked afterwards. I would think that would've needed to be done to make sure no one had recorded anything.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Some would say on its on par with a certain X- punk rock band member.
Others like myself, wish everyday, that this stuff was true.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Here is the UNs official policy on audio/video recordings.
UN recording Policy

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Gothmog

Some would say on its on par with a certain X- punk rock band member.
Others like myself, wish everyday, that this stuff was true.

The fakers are what is bringing the hopes down.
That is why I chime in against this crap

I believe one day we may have an actual , real occurrence.
As they say
"The Truth is Out There"

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
So generally if you're a UN employee there are no usual restrictions.

So therefore it's unusual for them to tell anyone to not record.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Ironically, THE PENTAGON summoned CNN and briefed them on the dangers of DeepFake videos this week.

www.cnn.com...

CNN has ran several segments this week, advising Americans to be on the lookout for DeepFake video.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

But humans can only see in 2d

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Apparently there is "open" discussions at the UN. Years ago Metatron was discussed (well he had the floor). Nothing to see here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at the 1st reply to the OP.

Metatron Address to the United Nations – The Nation of Humanity Archangel Metatron Channel via James Tyberonn Greetings ! I am Metatron, Lord of Light, and I embrace you with love, unconditional love. ... And so it is 2011, the cusp of your heralded Ascension. ... So many are asking what really will happen in 2012... Dear Ones, we tell you again the Ascension will occur... planetary changes will occur... The planet will Ascend, and humanity will be in tow... Now, be aware, there will indeed be the cleansing of the planet, the up shifting of frequency... The Earth will amplify into 12 dimensions, and by having access to those crystalline fields... Yeah, great. Just what the UN needs. More 2012 nuts preaching to the world. So can anyone go to the UN and make declarations like this? Does anyone know what the procedure is to get a presentation in from of the UN, because I'm sure I could make some stuff up which sounds like this, and would make a good travel story from when I get back home from a holiday in New York.

edit on 1 30 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What the fornicate?

This seems like an average screenplay in a viral marketing campaign, but as the world's significantly dumber than back in the good ol' days, who knows?

So just sprayed this thread for later perusal.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

There’s also mention in that thread of the UNSRC:
The United Nations staff recreational council.
I’m going to look into them

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Any chance this is to drum up PR for Super Bowl Sunday?

Would make a great viral ad.

The lady is too studied and actor-ish. Not buying it.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

The ladies a real person though and all her social media seems to fit the bill.
Look her up...and tell us your thoughts on becoming a citizen of her space city

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
My instinct and common sense tells me this is a HUGE FAKE!
But I keep an open mind.
The video does seem doctored, but I cannot put my finger on what exactly seems doctored. Maybe its just my intuition screaming "it's a hoax."

I surf quite a few sites, and the MSM are usually 2 to 3 days behind breaking news on the web.
I do take this supposed hoax serious enough to see it debunked. Until that happens, it holds a fascinating credibility with me.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Looks like U.N. allowing this woman to speak at the U.N.......Cannot tell if it is a hoax but it is fishy.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Looked her up before I posted. She has the credentials for marketing etc. and those guys are the real actors.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Her LinkedIn page hints at somewhat blurred lines between science, art and spirituality.

that reminds me of cern.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is the original video i think

The lady in pink does the same movement

webtv.un.org...

mark is between 0:40 and 1:00

Wish the yt channels that did fake videos would close down,ufology would be better

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A "pyramid UFO" ...Reminds me of "Immortal". The film by Enki Bilal that came out in 2004. Decent movie, albeit a bit strange. -- A pyramid-shaped UFO appears over a large city in 2095 delivering to Earth the egyptian god Horus so that he can "place his seed" in some poor unsuspecting young lady.

Perhaps that is what happened over the Pentagon in December.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join