It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism and "Gender Affirmation" is Breaking Our Kids

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: InTheLight

By virtue of your post you put forth such a thing is possible. Why do you underestimate another's intelligence or common sense?

I'm not understanding.... what "thing" is possible?

Whose intelligence or common sense did I underestimate?

I believe I was replying to Logarock or lavarock, whatever, not you. You can never expect a reply such as that from me, just saying, unless you go off the deep end, then watch out.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Whew! Okay. Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

my favourite thing about this post is that the very next post is by someone on your side going THIS IS EVIL MAGIC TO BEWITCH AND DESTROY THE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD
so yeah, on one side we have every major and reputable health, psychology, medical and science org who've been doing proper science studies about this for literal decades, and on the other we have SATAN DID THE TRANS so i agree, debunked and "debunked" sounds about right

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

look if you can't deal with a tiny taste of the incredibly raw things i've had to deal with in my life you can just admit it, you don't have to go acting like you're too offended to get that far through the post. pretty lacklustre hey.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

look if you can't deal with a tiny taste of the incredibly raw things i've had to deal with in my life you can just admit it, you don't have to go acting like you're too offended to get that far through the post. pretty lacklustre hey.

Hey, she can deal with it and I am sure wants to understand, do you also want to understand? This is not a war.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

you are FAR too kind. if she wanted to understand, don't you think she would listen to the people who's lives she's talking about? instead of making declarations about a TRANS AGENDA and how we're out to harm and pervert The Children?

seriously! if you want to understand someone, you don't turn to sources exclusively attacking them [with long disproved junk science] do you?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

you are FAR too kind. if she wanted to understand, don't you think she would listen to the people who's lives she's talking about? instead of making declarations about a TRANS AGENDA and how we're out to harm and pervert The Children?

seriously! if you want to understand someone, you don't turn to sources exclusively attacking them [with long disproved junk science] do you?

She is questioning the medical intervention with children and I say, why not?, do we really know that they are really doing the right things for our children. Let's question their science.

Now that I think about it, so should you.
edit on 01CST10America/Chicago026101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

how do you know i haven't thought about it? what sort of arrogance is this? do you really just assume that those of us on the trans positive side don't do any research or thinking or science about it? just jump in feet first? i'm sure that's real convenient for your beliefs but sadly it's not true.

just for your edification, i realised i was trans when i was 14 [with no input from any nefarious TRANS AGENDA, may i add - i grew up in a tiny country town and had never even heard of trans issues] and i spent more than a decade thinking of very little else, doing all the research i could and wrestling with issues like infertility and the knowledge that if i went through with it places like ATS would cast me as a satanic cult member until, age 27, it got to the point where i was faced with the choice of transition or die.
is 13 years of constantly thinking about a thing enough for you?
and if not, how about that i've spent the 6 years since that getting to know all sorts of other trans people, sharing and expanding all of our research and understanding?

but no, some random pensioner can read a single fearmongering and lie filled article and immediately they're the one asking all the pertinent questions and i should be listening to them. right.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

When the science and research is just starting to get a hold of what is what, then yes I think you and everyone else is just winging it and floundering.
edit on 01CST10America/Chicago048101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ok to all those supporting this idea of gender identification and letting it be done on children I can DESTROY every attempt at justifying this with three simple UNDENIABLE BIOLOGICAL FACTS.

1. if you are born with XX chromosomes you are a BIOLOGICAL FEMALE
If your born with XY chromosomes your a BIOLOGICAL MALE

2. if you are born with extra chromosomes, extra biological parts, and/or characteristics not reasonable to said XX/XY thats called a syndrome or more accurately (if not sympathetic) a GENETIC FAULT.

3. NO ONE CAN CHANGE THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHROMOSOMES FROM XX TO XY (OR VICE VERSA) .

say you have people who have gone though the "change" like tula (look it up its famous) , jenner and chaz bono.
If you take a blood sample and send them to the lab with no other information or instructions except to determine sex/gender (psst both terms are the same) guess what will happen?

tula and jenner will be classified as BIOLOGICAL MALE..... Chaz will be BIOLOGICAL FEMALE...

PERIOD.

look it doesnt matter how you "feel", identify, brain chemistry or any other reason you throw out.
the BIOLOGICAL SEX/GENDER you were dealt by God (if religious) or basic BIOLOGY 101 is what it is....

There is NO EXAMPLE TO DATE of anyone changing their biological sex/gender.

what makes this idea with children "deciding" their sex/gender truly intellectually dishonest is that they DO NOT NOR WILL HAVE the mental capability to do so.

to put it bluntly they cannot be trusted to own guns, get tattoos, go into tanning salons, take medication (even prescribed by a doctor) in school, join the military , hell even get a cell phone contract due to lack of maturity.

but suddenly they can decide to have body altering drugs and surgery...even at age of 5??????????

but lastly the biggest thing I got out of this whole debate is the justification of altering autistic children.

have we learned nothing from the nazi experiments by joseph mengele or the radiation experiments in the US?

so to those supporting this I leave with one simple question.

(note bold type for clarity so save the "shouting bs")

SHOW ME ONE PERSON THAT CHANGED THEIR BIOLOGICAL XX CHROMOSOMES TO XY OR VICE VERSA

scrounger

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I give you kudos and much credit to a well researched and dare say excellent posting of sources (more than I have ever seen on ATS) on this topic.

you show the good, bad and evil of this topic.

the issue here isnt your research but those supporting the trans movement and especially the latest thing on children dont like the facts.

they dont support their cause and even more those facts they can try to site from "doctors and scientists" show without blatant effort at silencing others.

the cold hard fact is that I keep pointing out and cannot be proven wrong is
XX chromosomes is biological female and XY chromosome is biological male....
given at birth and cannot be changed.

Look if you want to AS AN ADULT choose to live as a sex you were not born with all the power to you.
but realize (and maybe the dirty secret why there is a very high suicide rate among those who go though the change) that no matter what you do to your outside (body) , how you call yourself, and live you cannot change the biological hand you were dealt with...
not now , not ever.

scrounger

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

surely you will concede that, while we're all a bit lost at sea in some greater metaphysical sense, surely those of us who've been living this reality, thinking and researching deeply on it for decades, surely you will admit we're a little less lost than someone whose only source is right wing fear blogs? especially since, as has been pointed out so many times, those sources are full of lies?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

surely you will concede that, while we're all a bit lost at sea in some greater metaphysical sense, surely those of us who've been living this reality, thinking and researching deeply on it for decades, surely you will admit we're a little less lost than someone whose only source is right wing fear blogs? especially since, as has been pointed out so many times, those sources are full of lies?

Im sorry but must come straight to the point.

What research exactly counters the basic biological fact of
XX chromosome your a biological female
XY chromosome your a biological Male
this is determined at birth and cannot change

I am sorry you feel you are a different sex/gender than what nature had made you.

If changing your appearance , lifestyle, ect makes you happy all the power to you.

but I am truly sorry but your identifying with, taking hormones , doing plastic surgery (btw I did see the process and find it on a clinical level remarkable) , living as, ect will not change you from a XX to a XY or vice versa.

It cannot be done.

Now I will say it NEVER justify someone physically attacking you nor would I stand by if such a thing happened in front of me.
nor would harassing you be acceptable.

If you want to be called she/he after your change so be it.

but if you want others to say you have changed your sex/gender with all respect you at the biological level they if being honest cannot.

scrounger

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

How can we possibly hope to address the issues of gender affirmation as it applies to chemically altering children with permanent consequences if we can't even refer to the victims as he or she without some raging nut case jumping down out throats for using a banned hateful pronoun?

Don't get me wrong. I agree this is something that needs some serious attention. But if we are ever going to get anywhere we are going to have to back this bus up all the way to square one and start over with the most basic of basics. There are two genders. Feelings are not genders. Self identity issues are not genders. There are two - male and female. How you feel, what you think, what you prefer are not genders. Those are affectations and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Wow... thanks for that, I had no idea...

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: tanstaafl
[This is the primary reason that I would never, ever send my children to a public school.

Obviously 'education' is clearly mind control with a stealth agenda.

Those in leadership positions have ADMITTED this publicly many times and still most ignore the warnings, WHY?

"I begin with the young." ~ Adolf Hitler

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." ~ Adolf Hitler

FYI: John Carrol was a Jesuit...

In time, the Jesuits entered the education system, especially that of the Protestants. The Jesuit maxim was: “Give us the education of the children of this day – and the next generation will be ours. Rev. W.C. Brownlee, D.D.

Secret instructions of the Jesuits

So was Stalin...

Stalin graduated as a Jesuit priest, with the assignment to infiltrate and manage the Georgian Underground Movement against the Russian Tsarist Government. Either way, we know he was Jesuit trained, and on mission to enforce the Jesuit doctrine of Communism throughout Russia.

A greatly suppressed fact is that the head of Stalin’s death camps in Siberia was none other than Cardinal Gregory Agagianian, his classmate at Tiflis. Together these sinister Roman Catholic classmates would kill tens of million of people in their death camps, far exceeding the casualties of Hitler in Germany. Sadly, this information has barely seen the light of day.

Exposing the Jesuits and the Papacy: Joseph Stalin was a Jesuit

"...the central Jesuit strategy has always been to "control" the minds of the young in order to "socially engineer" society towards their final "stated" aim of world "domination." Yes, the Jesuits have "openly" stated their aim of WORLD CONQUEST. What better way to achieve this than to control the young by implanting Jesuit concepts (ideologies) and values (morality) into impressionable, unquestioning and TRUSTING minds in classrooms day after day for years."

One of the long term strategies for world domination devised by the Jesuits in the 1500's was to co-opt the education of the children of sovereign nations in order to DESTROY nations from the "inside," exactly the same method employed by the Greeks with the TROJAN HORSE!

The Jesuit "Trojan Horse" Infiltration Of World Education

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I don't think there is any one cause or reason for the many who feel transgender;

As I have stated, I think there is a primary, and that it is the chemical pollution we exist in every day.

and I don't think most people really want to tell other (consenting) adults what to do. Most people would rather live their own lives than worry about what other folks are doing with their lives. If folks aren't hurting anyone, then live and let live.

I agree and this has always been my philosophy.

But folks are being hurt -- many folks, from many walks of life, in many ways. And that's when it becomes a problem.

When the harm is pointed out, and there is no effort to sympathize or empathize, much less make the necessary changes and adjustments, but rather the ones pointing out the harm are attacked instead, then true motives and intentions become suspect, and therefore cannot be trusted.

But it isn't just people, it is our entire way of life. This isn't just a crusade to save the children (god, did I just use their tired mantra?), it is a crusade to save our country, our national identity, and our way of life.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Logarock

I have viewed some responses here to this great posting of yours. My view is that behind all this is pure evil, ensconced, magic on a level as to bewitch an entire nation. Our full destruction is the aim and not just us but a spirit of an age, let loosed from the underworld upon the earth.

The only evil here is environmental damage.

And the ongoing attempt to destroy a nation.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yet, that is exactly and precisely what you are doing, and what the OP was about.

You just refuse to acknowledge the reality.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

just for your edification, i realised i was trans when i was 14 [with no input from any nefarious TRANS AGENDA, may i add - i grew up in a tiny country town and had never even heard of trans issues] and i spent more than a decade thinking of very little else, doing all the research i could and wrestling with issues like infertility and the knowledge that if i went through with it places like ATS would cast me as a satanic cult member until, age 27, it got to the point where i was faced with the choice of transition or die.

And this is precisely how it should happen. You make the decision for yourself, as an adult. I have no problem with that, and most here would not either.

It is precisely the opposite of this - targeting children when they are as young as kindergarten age (through adolescents) - that is what the OP was about (and against).
edit on 29-1-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: continuousThunder

When the science and research is just starting to get a hold of what is what, then yes I think you and everyone else is just winging it and floundering.

Not to mention the fact that anyone - especially scientists best in a position to do so - who dares to even ask questions is demonized and attacked to the point they sometimes even lose their jobs or worse.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join