It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism and "Gender Affirmation" is Breaking Our Kids

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
If they can normalize hormone therapy for 8 year olds it's a small step from there to normalizing pedophilia which is and always has been the goal.

Seems like its already being attempted.

There's a push on Twitter to call Pedo's "Minor Attracted Individuals" or some such nonsense.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

i mean, that's clear from the way none of you will shut up with thread after thread about this boring fake nonsense but it's big of you to own up to it so readily i suppose

Why are you trying to be a fascist and stifle discussion?

i mean, i told them to get some new talking points that haven't been debunked over and over on this very website, so really if anything i'm trying to promote discussion, not stifle it. not my fault y'all wanna keep clinging to the same tired bs and attacking people you don't know the first thing about

There's debunked and then there's "debunked".

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I have viewed some responses here to this great posting of yours. My view is that behind all this is pure evil, ensconced, magic on a level as to bewitch an entire nation. Our full destruction is the aim and not just us but a spirit of an age, let loosed from the underworld upon the earth.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: jrod
What is up with your obsession with transsexuals? You clearly devoted a lot of time to this thread and your OP.

If you have even read any of the OP or follow-up osts, you wouldn't have to ask this question.

The primary and overriding concern is not with Trans people in and of themselves, it is with how the TransActivists are force-feeding this to children, in our schools, and everywhere else we work and live.

In addition and with contempt for same, using property tax dollars to corrupt the children of those paying for it.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

MTV has pushed multiple generations into bling bling materialism obsession, since even before rap. Which there's an entire discussions worth there but here:
They made rockers dress in glam in the 80's, that is tough guy rockers wearing pink spandex with poofy hair perms and makeup and what raver's would later call "candy" (plastic costume jewelry). Then they did let the gundgers make rock semi-respectable for a time in the 90's, from which point they made EMOtional Music the new wave and thus boys started cutting their wrists if their wardrobes and "products" werent up to MTV specifications (which they had been doing to girls already for decades by that point). And from there it became the forefront in 21st Century Identity (identity weaponized into ideology) BS ala sissy boy...

Clearly, some are clueless what trans is.

It's that g*ddamn rock 'n roll, I tell ya! Let's be real, MTV had nothing to do with this. I'm blaming Elvis!

Now that you mention it, when the movie Annie Hall came out in the 70's, I started wearing baggy pants, a vest, a fedora and a necktie and then when Madonna hit the stage in the 80's, I started wearing high heels with bobby socks or ripped tights and 8 pounds of cheap jewellery and left my hair looking like I just woke up. OMG! I have been influenced by media and culture.

Don't recall it making me want to change my gender or kiss other girls though.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cybelle

this is on the level of corruption not a fad. Maybe you are just easily tossed anyway.

edit on 28-1-2019 by Logarock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
[This is the primary reason that I would never, ever send my children to a public school.

Obviously 'education' is clearly mind control with a stealth agenda.

Those in leadership positions have ADMITTED this publicly many times and still most ignore the warnings, WHY?

"I begin with the young." ~ Adolf Hitler

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." ~ Adolf Hitler

FYI: John Carrol was a Jesuit...

In time, the Jesuits entered the education system, especially that of the Protestants. The Jesuit maxim was: “Give us the education of the children of this day – and the next generation will be ours. Rev. W.C. Brownlee, D.D.

Secret instructions of the Jesuits

So was Stalin...

Stalin graduated as a Jesuit priest, with the assignment to infiltrate and manage the Georgian Underground Movement against the Russian Tsarist Government. Either way, we know he was Jesuit trained, and on mission to enforce the Jesuit doctrine of Communism throughout Russia.

A greatly suppressed fact is that the head of Stalin’s death camps in Siberia was none other than Cardinal Gregory Agagianian, his classmate at Tiflis. Together these sinister Roman Catholic classmates would kill tens of million of people in their death camps, far exceeding the casualties of Hitler in Germany. Sadly, this information has barely seen the light of day.

Exposing the Jesuits and the Papacy: Joseph Stalin was a Jesuit

"...the central Jesuit strategy has always been to "control" the minds of the young in order to "socially engineer" society towards their final "stated" aim of world "domination." Yes, the Jesuits have "openly" stated their aim of WORLD CONQUEST. What better way to achieve this than to control the young by implanting Jesuit concepts (ideologies) and values (morality) into impressionable, unquestioning and TRUSTING minds in classrooms day after day for years."

One of the long term strategies for world domination devised by the Jesuits in the 1500's was to co-opt the education of the children of sovereign nations in order to DESTROY nations from the "inside," exactly the same method employed by the Greeks with the TROJAN HORSE!

The Jesuit "Trojan Horse" Infiltration Of World Education

edit on 1.28.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I cannot argue. At the very least, those with vile and evil intentions have infiltrated and influenced the whole in the worst ways.

I don't think there is any one cause or reason for the many who feel transgender; and I don't think most people really want to tell other (consenting) adults what to do. Most people would rather live their own lives than worry about what other folks are doing with their lives. If folks aren't hurting anyone, then live and let live.

But folks are being hurt -- many folks, from many walks of life, in many ways. And that's when it becomes a problem.

When the harm is pointed out, and there is no effort to sympathize or empathize, much less make the necessary changes and adjustments, but rather the ones pointing out the harm are attacked instead, then true motives and intentions become suspect, and therefore cannot be trusted.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Cry me a river there are far more important tears to be considered than transgender tears in this society or the world. Its really that simple.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I was actually thinking in terms of the harm Trans Activists cause to others, but I'm not going to minimize one person's harm for another's harm.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: continuousThunder
a reply to: Cybelle

Funny that the two who have sooooooooo much to say about me, won't say it to me...
i don't have anything to say about you. What i said is that your points have already been addressed, multiple times, even within this thread. why the heck should i say it all again when you won't read it?

The two who are soooooooooooooooo sure that they know what is really in my heart and mind don't want me or anyone talking about them... No no no... we don't know anyone who's trans so we should just shut up.

the reason i'm so sure what's in your heart is because you've stated it? outright and plain? like you were pretty much straight up like "i'm not a scientist but i have some feelings and here they are!" and some people are responding to that with, you know, actual science.
I never said you should just shut up if you don't know anyone who's trans, i said that if you don't know anyone who's trans you can't possibly have any idea what our lives are like, and maybe if you stopped shouting about your feelings that have no basis in anything and listen for a minute, you'd learn something.

Bottom Line: Real harm is being done to kids. Period. There is absolutely no question or doubt whatsoever that these drugs cause infertility and other severe side effects and adverse outcomes. No doubt whatsoever.

If you want to tell us why this harm is "reasonable" and "practical", go for it.

okay so i thought long and hard about infertility before i started my transition and here's a reasonable and practical answer; if i didn't transition, i was going to die. no two ways about it, it was literally change or die. so even if i had had any children, they would have had a heavily depressed and emotionally absent 'father' who would then have died and left them alone and probably a bit messed up.
so yeah i guess it's kinda sad i can't have kids and i get upset about it occassionally but not only am i still here but i'm also happy and healthy and have a rewarding life sooo whatcha gonna do? better for those hypothetical children, too.

If you just want to whine and cry because the mean lady is telling the truth, then stuff it.

if by whining and crying you mean disagreeing, and by mean lady telling the truth you mean mean lady telling outdated lies, then sure ok.
let me say it one more time in the hopes that it finally sinks in:
YOU
DO
NOT
KNOW
WHAT
YOU
ARE
TALKING
ABOUT

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

This is what a psychotic episode looks like in writing, ladies and gentlemen.

are there a lot of extremely witty psychotics in your life?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

I have viewed some responses here to this great posting of yours. My view is that behind all this is pure evil, ensconced, magic on a level as to bewitch an entire nation. Our full destruction is the aim and not just us but a spirit of an age, let loosed from the underworld upon the earth.

The only evil here is environmental damage.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

the reason i'm so sure what's in your heart is because you've stated it? outright and plain? like you were pretty much straight up like "i'm not a scientist but i have some feelings and here they are!"

And you lost me right there. I never said or thought anything even close to that.

I was very specific in my concerns, provided standard established operating principles and guidelines, gave specific real life documented examples of deviations from these established protocols as well as the injuries and other harms caused by these deviations, and quoted various experts with citations.

It is what it is. Our words will stand on their own merit.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cybelle

MTV has pushed multiple generations into bling bling materialism obsession, since even before rap. Which there's an entire discussions worth there but here:
They made rockers dress in glam in the 80's, that is tough guy rockers wearing pink spandex with poofy hair perms and makeup and what raver's would later call "candy" (plastic costume jewelry). Then they did let the gundgers make rock semi-respectable for a time in the 90's, from which point they made EMOtional Music the new wave and thus boys started cutting their wrists if their wardrobes and "products" werent up to MTV specifications (which they had been doing to girls already for decades by that point). And from there it became the forefront in 21st Century Identity (identity weaponized into ideology) BS ala sissy boy...

It's that g*ddamn rock 'n roll, I tell ya! Let's be real, MTV had nothing to do with this. I'm blaming Elvis!

Now that you mention it, when the movie Annie Hall came out in the 70's, I started wearing baggy pants, a vest, a fedora and a necktie and then when Madonna hit the stage in the 80's, I started wearing high heels with bobby socks or ripped tights and 8 pounds of cheap jewellery and left my hair looking like I just woke up. OMG! I have been influenced by media and culture.

That was the 80's. By the 00's they had already twisted boys into being Material Boys (of the girly clothes and "products" sorts). And now its turning the boys into girls. Throw in a political (quasi-religous) identity ideology thingie, on top of decades of Bisphenol A (BPA) over-saturation across all of food & environment, and viola transgenders have shot up what 4000%.

Hey you wanna be an expert on this stuff at least dig into the history the agenda behind these huge fountainheads pushing it now: Eugenics.

edit on 28-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I was actually thinking in terms of the harm Trans Activists cause to others, but I'm not going to minimize one person's harm for another's harm.

By virtue of your post you put forth such a thing is possible. Why do you underestimate another's intelligence or common sense?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Cry me a river there are far more important tears to be considered than transgender tears in this society or the world. Its really that simple.

No there aren't. We deal with what tears we are given.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I cannot argue. At the very least, those with vile and evil intentions have infiltrated and influenced the whole in the worst ways.

I don't think there is any one cause or reason for the many who feel transgender; and I don't think most people really want to tell other (consenting) adults what to do. Most people would rather live their own lives than worry about what other folks are doing with their lives. If folks aren't hurting anyone, then live and let live.

But folks are being hurt -- many folks, from many walks of life, in many ways. And that's when it becomes a problem.

When the harm is pointed out, and there is no effort to sympathize or empathize, much less make the necessary changes and adjustments, but rather the ones pointing out the harm are attacked instead, then true motives and intentions become suspect, and therefore cannot be trusted.

We all can only deal with with we have to deal with life...that means everybody.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cybelle

I feel like dancing the night away.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

By virtue of your post you put forth such a thing is possible. Why do you underestimate another's intelligence or common sense?

I'm not understanding.... what "thing" is possible?

Whose intelligence or common sense did I underestimate?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

EDITED:
That was the 80's. By the 00's they had already twisted boys into being Material Boys (of the girly clothes and "products" sorts). And now its turning the boys into girls. Throw in a political (quasi-religous) identity ideology thingie, on top of decades of Bisphenol A (BPA) over-saturation across all of food & environment, and viola transgenders have shot up what 4000%.

Hey you wanna be an expert on this stuff at least dig into the history the agenda behind these huge fountainheads pushing it now: Eugenics.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join