It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism and "Gender Affirmation" is Breaking Our Kids

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents
Slightly off topic, and I do apologize for that, but this is related. I was wondering if the trans/identity politics/abortion/homosexual pride/etc movements were actually part of the plan of those who built thr Georgia Guide stones. Perhaps they really want global population under 500m, because this is how you do it.

It's a good question and worth thinking about -- no apologies necessary!

I think we have to expect that those in favor of population control (including those behind the Guidestones), sure aren't complaining about any of this.... and it also stands to reason that at least some would actively encourage and promote such policies.

Infertility is pretty much guaranteed for any and all kids who pursue transitioning with all the attendant drugs. And especially if surgical treatment is pursued.

So, yeah...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Exactly. Now why would they want less people? More stuff for themselves or easier to control those who are left?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

On a side note I do feel empathy for you. its hard for ANYONE to accept sometimes life has dealt you a hand that you dont want.

That's the truth -- thank you for saying it!

Everyone can empathize on some level. No one is perfectly happy with their lot in life. Sometimes we don't have any good options, and we just have to make the most and the best of what we do have.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Exactly. Now why would they want less people? More stuff for themselves or easier to control those who are left?

Both. For the elite, robots and automation will replace the many that we once needed for labor. Those who have rigged the game don't want to share with useless eaters.

The old -- who actually knew better times and better ways -- will die off, and the young won't know any better and will be easier to control. Dare I say it? Easier to enslave. As will be desperate illegal immigrants.

There is an ongoing effort to weaken the people, and they get too much help from the people themselves, trying to prop up this group to the detriment of that group, because this group deserves better than that group, and on and on.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That's why I've been thinking. There won't be another holocaust or extermination. It will be population control. Same results.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

Yup. And at some point, they would also be able to control who could and would have kids, and when and with who, etc.

And it will all be done for our own good of course.

I guess at some point they realized it's easier to boil a frog than shoot it.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

That's correct. Did you know that technically, the queen personally owns one-sixth of the planet? Imagine if the subsidized health care facilities were shut down, along with all government offices. How long would it take for the population to begin reducing combined with the various methods of preventing birth? Also, of what benefit is this reduced population to the elites?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

I think for some it's fear that the earth cannot sustain so many people... I think for some it's just about greed and money... I think for others it's an effort to create a "superior" and an "inferior" race for their own delusions of grandeur (not necessarily based on race, but there will be those as well)... I think for others it's all about a sick and insatiable desire for power... ultimate and absolute power.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Wouldn't branching out to other worlds make more sense? With transhumanist ideas combined with bio-nanotech, the future could be what ever you wanted it to be.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Wouldn't branching out to other worlds make more sense? With transhumanist ideas combined with bio-nanotech, the future could be what ever you wanted it to be.

I'm thinking none of this makes sense and probably because the people pushing things just aren't sensible!!!

I seriously doubt that any of us are in our "right" or "optimal" minds. Everything is polluted -- our air, soil, water, food, bodies, everything. Kids are raising themselves, or are herded into busy work and activities with no real critical thinking or life skills given (much less a backbone). Education has been dumbed down to the point of "the answer is whatever you think it is." People don't even know the difference between fact and opinion anymore. Hollywood has been very successful in glorifying the worst behavior, while casting a dark and sinister light on pretty much anything and everything -- and all while preaching to the masses from their high horses. It goes on and on and on!!!

We've really dug ourselves into a rut.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If tech does the brainwork for us, and we get dumber, then we get so dumb we can't maintain the tech...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If tech does the brainwork for us, and we get dumber, then we get so dumb we can't maintain the tech...

That is worth repeating!!!

And it sounds just like something my very wise dad would have said so it made me smile... thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So how do we dig ourselves out of this hole? Do you think there is any benefit in having gone through this episode of degradation?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No problem. Now you have to wonder, has the cycle happens before.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I don't see a viable path.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

So how do we dig ourselves out of this hole? Do you think there is any benefit in having gone through this episode of degradation?

Yes, actually, I think quite a bit of good can come from this experience. In fact, I think society made this inevitable, by trying to impose unreasonable and impractical stereotypes on men and women to begin with. We need a discussion and re-thinking of what it really means to be a man or a woman, and we need to find ways to work together and balance each other. The war between the sexes has got to end.

There were, at one time, very practical and reasonable reasons for the roles assigned to men and women, based upon physical realities -- like the greater upper body strength and endurance of men, and the limitations of pregnancy for women -- and also based upon planning and choices. The roles required for a hunter/gatherer society are much different than those required for our technologically advanced society. The roles we filled were based upon both nature and nurture -- a combination unique to each individual.

We live (ostensibly) in a free society, in which we are all free to do as we will, for ourselves and by ourselves, and/or with other consenting adults. With today's technology, we have more and greater opportunities than previous generations. We have to step away from the stereotypes... every single thing we believe to be true about the sexes... and re-examine and re-consider what is inherent and what is adapted for convenience/survival. Just a little respect and consideration would go a long long way towards resolving differences.

But I have to also say that we must simultaneously re-examine our priorities. Because our priorities determine how we structure and order society.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
But it doesn't really seem like we have come up with any solutions that have elevated mankind in the realm of morals or justice over the last 100 years. I wonder sometimes when things will start getting better or when the pendulum will start its motion back towards sanity.

I also like to believe that this degradation of morals and personal responsibility will better mankind, but my doubts are starting to multiply.

I think the only way out of this would be a complete approach to what this reality is and what we will determine to be the proper way to interact with it. This will need to be all encompassing. We will need to determine what is an acceptable method of material acquisition or making a living. Acceptable methods of interactions and the right of a community to selectively allow certain members to live there and restrict others. There is no interference with free will in this and there should be no shame associated with this tribalism.

Our methods of compartmentalization and separation of issues are making us easy prey for those who know exactly what they are doing. We will also need to compromise with those who love social services. Somehow satisfying their desire for safety/false compassion with the necessity of self determination and self accountability.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I both agree and disagree to some extent.

We have come a very long way in terms of morals; but every step of the way, there have been those to corrupt it in the mix.

Today, I don't have to get my husband's permission to have a job or a bank account or pretty much anything. But it wasn't that long ago that women could not do much of anything without either their father or husband's express permission. We can vote. We can serve on a jury. We can run for and hold public office. Women are no longer confined to menstrual houses during their menses. (Although I think I would have very much enjoyed being sent off alone for some peace and quiet a few days every month!!!) Today we can agree that women are not simply brood mares with the sole purpose of bearing children and taking care of menfolk... that alone is a huge improvement in attitudes and the law.

As I said in another comment in another thread recently, men used their position as provider and protector to become bullies and abusers. So when women "liberated" themselves from this patriarchy -- and yes, it was a patriarchy -- men were the enemy. And as a result, men made women the enemy. It did not and does not have to be that way.

We have a beautiful foundation in our organic law and our Constitution for freedom, prosperity and opportunity for everyone. It's not an accident or a coincidence that violating and thumbing our noses at these principles of fairness and justice have brought us to this point. But our organic and Constitutional foundations of our government are not being taught any more, and is not understood any more.

We don't have to re-invent the wheel. We just have to actually understand and respect the Natural Law principles our nation was founded upon.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I can certainly understand the viewpoint. I just wonder if over the last few decades, since the 70s, have we renewed our compliance with the constitution or moved further away from it? It seems like we are increasing our persecution of the founding document at greater and greater speeds.

I had always been taught that women have always run the world, they just did it in the prior times through their slaves, the husbands. I even heard some rumors that females were unhappy today with being exposed as the true masterminds.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I can certainly understand the viewpoint. I just wonder if over the last few decades, since the 70s, have we renewed our compliance with the constitution or moved further away from it? It seems like we are increasing our persecution of the founding document at greater and greater speeds.

We have moved farther and farther away from the Constitution and we continue to do so. And that's a problem. The bigger problem is that people don't know or understand those principles now.

I had always been taught that women have always run the world, they just did it in the prior times through their slaves, the husbands. I even heard some rumors that females were unhappy today with being exposed as the true masterminds.

Ya think? When I was growing up, we all knew that Dad was the ruler of the castle -- and that he had his mother's permission to say so!!! (My grandmother lived in a house on the same property and what she said was the law.)

Seriously, I think that goes both ways. I'm pretty sure that many/most husbands and wives have always found their own ways to divide the responsibilities and balance the power so to speak in ways that worked for them.... and some husbands and wives didn't/don't. I take pretty good care of my husband and he likes it this way. But he also knows that I do it because I want to, not because I have to, and that if he makes me mad it can change on a dime! And I know exactly the same thing works in reverse... he takes pretty good care of me too, but if I push it that can change in a heartbeat.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join