It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So it would probably be a good idea to play by the rules as best you can and don't lie under oath or to the FBI.

Was he charged with lying under oath? I read it as lying to the fbi? They are not exactly the same are they?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Arnie123

Dude, let them have their moment of glory and victory dance!

It's all going to come crashing down on them in time.

Don't spoil the fun, encourage it!

Sure, I will 😌

Just like Buzzfeed, the leftist once again harp and hoot.

Here is the deal with Stone, he was such a dunce, that he tried to maintain the appearance that he was well connected within the campagin and literally lied about everything, even as going as far as to get someone to try an perjure themselves.

He knew he'll get caught because he knew what he was doing was legit questionable.

All in all, all the small fish who mueller caught are literally just tht, small fish trying to elevate themselves from a campaign fresh and new.

If anything, they took advantage of Trumps campaign for their own selfish needs and in doing so, helped to perpetuate the myth that died hard leftist NEED TO BE TRUE, even though it is not.
edit on 25-1-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why is this more important that his actual arrest?

Corrupt cops are not important now?
Obviously someone leaked this to cnn, someone from the fbi or muellers team.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As for Stone, like UKTruth said Stone didn't break any laws by looking for the e-mails. Any journalist would have done the same thing. But then like an idiot he went and lied about it.

Which is what the charges indicate, all of them say something of the lines of "falsely ______ to investigators".

I'm just here to find the truth in what's going on, I don't see why people are getting worked up over a pawn....

Though charge #6 looks to implicate another person involved with the campaign (if they lied to investigators too, assuming they've spoken with them).

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So will this bring Wikileaks back into public scrutiny?
Will it also bring attention to where Wikileaks got the information?

Russian hackers got the DNC stuff and other materials and used wikileaks to publish it. Seth Rich was a victim of a random crime and had nothing to do with it.

Stick with the official story and narrative, or else the FBI.....

link   

As usual my stanve is if he is guilty charge him

I am more concerned about a corrupt intel agency than mills or stone or anyone lying to them

The story to me continues to be that in every single instance of everyone charged connected to trump we know there were people connected to Hillary that broke the exact same laws

So if stone is guilty let him face the consequences

Meanwhile people cheering this on are celebrating a corrupt intel community that seeks to control who can be elected in this country by selectively targeting people critical of them

That’s far more damaging to the country than anything Russia could have done

link   
This guy and Manafort are both sleaze bags. Noone is going to shed a tear if they get put away. I just wish the DOJ had the same desire to go after ALL the sleaze across the aisles.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So it would probably be a good idea to play by the rules as best you can and don't lie under oath or to the FBI.

Was he charged with lying under oath? I read it as lying to the fbi? They are not exactly the same are they?

No they're not.

But some people have talked to the committee behind closed doors, my guess would be under oath.

That's the only reason I included that.

But yes, in this case lying to the FBI.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

hm. i never was on buzzfeed. i'm not a lefty, what ever that means. i'm normal middleclass. working everyday, paying my bills, living a normal life in good old and right now very cold munich. and, yes, your comment is childish.
edit on Fri Jan 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Dear oh dear oh dear, Trump sure knows how to pick 'em.

It will be an interesting few months, This could be the smoking gun, if stone is found guilty, he'll could die in prison and i'm sure he wouldn't want that, maybe he'll spill the beans to avoid extra time, and just maybe we'll find out who is the true orchestrators of this malarkey.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Can you spell collusion? I knew that you could...

The question now is how cooperative Stone will be.

Corsi has been a staunch supporter and has refused to cooperate saying it would amount to lying.
But he lies all the time. He says now when he was claiming that Stone was in contact with Assange that he was lying about that.
If Cohen is discounted because of a record of lying this guy should be also.

So what will Stones position be? Will he flip? Will trump be calling him a rat next week?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

no its irrelevant.
They watched all of them.
They knew this was coming.
We all did
You guys seem to be the only ones surprised.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I heard Stone was in trouble for months now. Apparently the FBI could have arrested him. Why now?

I don't believe it is to pressure him about Trump. I'm sticking with the Julian Assange angle.

The application alleges that US prosecutors have begun approaching people in the US, Germany and Iceland and pressed them to testify against Assange in return for immunity from prosecution.

Julian Assange launches legal challenge against Trump administration

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Meanwhile people cheering this on are celebrating a corrupt intel community that seeks to control who can be elected in this country by selectively targeting people critical of them

Incomplete list of FBI controversies

It's nothing new, it's existed since Hoover set it up, and he was probably one of if not the biggest offenders.

That's not to absolve it, but the point is people typically don't focus on that until it's them or "their guy" being targeted... Hence why it continues.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Russian hackers you say?
how could that have happened? surely security protocols were in place?
Seth Rich?
Didn't he work for the dnc?

Somehow I think this has been discussed here before....

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

No they're not.

But some people have talked to the committee behind closed doors, my guess would be under oath.

That's the only reason I included that.

But yes, in this case lying to the FBI.

Well the standards are different.
Lying to congress is perjury and requires intent.
The same standard is not enforced with the fbi charge is it?
I wonder if both charges were discussed in the grand jury?

link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol..... the law is the law pal. Piece by piece the trump crime family is going down. a reply to: southbeach

Well considering none if his family hasn't gone down, pretty hard to see your perspectice.

Than again, your an anti American with no credibility and an extreme case of TDS, so anything you post is laughed at.

anti-american! that is so childish! right-wing-blabla...
lol, I'm sorry you seem to be jovial this morning, another buzzfeed HIGH?

I'm sorry, did you think this means anything?

Typical leftist response.

hm. i never was on buzzfeed. i'm not a lefty, what ever that means. i'm normal middleclass. working everyday, paying my bills, living a normal life in good old and right now very cold munich. and, yes, your comment is childish.
I didn't ask for your lifes achievements, however small and pitiful they may be, I'm responing to your post and declaring your happy mood as redundant in response to this.

link   
a reply to: ausername

They had a heads up and exclusive material?

Or...
Stone was all over the news the day before?
Saying stuff like he would never bear false witness yada yada yaha..
There was an indictment... thats usually an indication that there is going to be an arrest.
Muellers team is fond of the early morning wake up call.
Where is the surprise element?

Its irrelevant why they were there.
You guys are trying to make it another conspiracy against trump and his cronies.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

on what they have on deepstate figures

One of these days.... LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

But Obama!!!! But Clinton!!!!!

Nope a great day for law and order arrest all these traitors!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join