It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Roger Stone has reportedly been arrested this morning by the FBI. He was indicted yesterday on charges including obstruction of justice, witness tampering and giving false statements.

Roger Stone Arrested in Florida, Special Counsel Says

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone was arrested in Florida following an indictment by a federal grand jury, Bloomberg News reports.

FBI arrests Roger Stone

(CNN)The FBI has arrested longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone, his lawyer tells CNN.

Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.

ETA:

PDF of the indictment via NYT.
edit on 2019-1-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh, shnapp!

7 counts.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Obstruction, false statements, witness tampering.

And wikileaks!

Going to be interesting, just in time too!

edit on 25-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ohh good this man makes my skin crawl.

I wonder what this will mean for Trump now that the trickster is also looking at some possible jail time.

+68 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
CNN watched them enter?
Why would they know to be watching this guys house at 6am?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh, shnapp!

7 counts.

I think everyone knew it was coming eventually, including Roger Stone. It took a little longer than I'd expected.

I caught part of an in studio panel with Carter Page, Michael Caputo, Jerome Corsi and Sam Nunberg (I think it was last night?) on Ari Melber's show (MSNBC). The impression I got that Roger Stone had been running around telling basically everyone who would listen that he was in contact with Assange/WikiLeaks.

The indictment is out, I'll see if I can snag a copy.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing how CNN has such breaking details:

Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."
Stone opened the door.
This story is breaking and will be updated.

Its 630am in florida at the time of writing this.. the raid is still ongoing.. yet they have the breaking info!

So that leaves me wondering,

1. What are the details CNN is deliberately not disclosing, that it also knows?
2. When were these events that Stone is charged for, was it during or before Trumps Presidential Nomination?
3. Who are these events against, people related to Trump and his campaign, or Stones private affairs?

CNN is so quick to tell people Muellers indicted a Trump associate, yet past events show CNN has a habbit of not disclosing ALL the information, to make sure its headline gets ultimate damage.

If Stone broke the law to a significant extent, then yes - justice needs to prevail. But in the current political climate, ethical reporting would require you state the facts around its link to the Trump campaign.

edit on 25/1/19 by Agit8dChop because:I drank a few too scotch's and cokes after booking $2000 worth of airfares to travel Amsterdam, Somme, Ypres, Arnhem, Waterloo, Warsaw, Moscow, Volgograd and London in March..and i made spelling mistakes.

edit on 25/1/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

We're heading deep into the bunny hole now.

Mueller’s indictment states that during the summer of 2016 Stone spoke to senior Trump campaign officials about Wikileaks “and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton campaign. Stone was contacted by senior Trump campaign officials to inquire about future releases by” Wikileaks, which the document calls “Organization 1”.
www.theguardian.com...

Curiouser and curiouser.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
CNN watched them enter?

That's exactly the question that needs to be answered

(post by oloufo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

CNN watched them enter?

They had a heads up and exclusive material?

edit on 25-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The second question that needs to be asked, is where is Julian Assange?

Wikileaks has been mentioned multiple times now throughout the Trump-Collusion campaign, Wikileaks was active in the media and internet world during this election.

And Assange is a ghost, no ones seen him or heard from him in a hell of a long time... Wikileaks was handed over to other parties when the Ecuadorian Embassy cut the internet link and there are apparently negotiations between the US and the Ecuadorian government on Assange and financial benefits.

This feels like another ''pull the trigger'' event by the deep-state... I'm not worried because all past efforts have not had any effect.. I do hope that this brings us closer to Trump and Co pulling the trigger on what they have on deepstate figures.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

CNN watched them enter?

That's exactly the question that needs to be answered

Deflection! Right-wings are really good at that! Crazy, how many criminals are around trump. Like a mafia-boss.

BullCr@P!

The time has come to call out the corrupt media, existing DOJ and security apparatus for their attempts at a 'coup on the US Government.

A day will come when the people ask ''show us what you got..'' and unless you (the ultra-left & Mueller) produce your ground breaking Trump Evidence - treason charges will follow!

because there's never been anything like this in the USA's history!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Oh come on you don't know the FBI, the media,(except Fox) SpongeBob SquarePants, and Alvin and the Chipmunks are working together against the president. They all hate that he is president.
Lol. They hate him because the country is winning so much.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Looks like Steve Bannon should be nervous this morning. Roger Stone was the one that kept briefing him on wiki leaks even though he was fired almost a year earlier by Trump.

(post by oloufo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Updated the OP with a link to the indictment. Reading it now. Here are some interesting bits:

5. During the summer of 2016, STONE spoke to senior Trump Campaign officials about Organization 1 and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign. STONE was contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials to inquire about future releases by Organization 1.

8.In response, STONE took steps to obstruct these investigations. Among other steps to obstruct the investigations, STONE:

a. Made multiple false statements to HPSCI about his interactions regarding Organization 1, and falsely denied possessing records that contained evidence of these interactions; and

b. Attempted to persuade a witness to provide false testimony to and withhold pertinent information from the investigations.

21. In the course of his HPSCI testimony, STONE made deliberately false and misleading statements to the committee concerning, among other things, his possession of documents pertinent to HPSCI’s investigation; the source for his early August 2016 statements about Organization 1; requests he made for information from the head of Organization 1; his communications with his identified intermediary; and his communications with the Trump Campaign about Organization 1.

35. During his HPSCI testimony, STONE was asked, “did you discuss your conversations with the intermediary with anyone involved in the Trump campaign?” STONE falsely and misleadingly answered, “I did not.” In truth and in fact, and as described above, STONE spoke to multiple individuals involved in the Trump Campaign about what he claimed to have learned from his intermediary to Organization 1, including the following:

a. On multiple occasions, STONE told senior Trump Campaign officials about materials possessed by Organization 1 and the timing of future releases.

b. On or about October 3, 2016, STONE wrote to a supporter involved with the Trump Campaign, “Spoke to my friend in London last night. The payload is still coming.”

c. On or about October 4, 2016, STONE told a high-ranking Trump Campaign official that the head of Organization 1 had a “[s]erious security concern” but would release“a load every week going forward.”

36. On or about October 19, 2017, STONE sent Person 2 an excerpt of his letter to HPSCI that identified Person 2 as his “intermediary” to Organization 1. STONE urged Person 2, if asked by HPSCI, to falsely confirm what STONE had previously testified to, including that it was Person 2 who provided STONE with the basis for STONE’s early August 2016 statements about contact with Organization 1. Person 2 repeatedly told STONE that his testimony was false and told him to correct his testimony to HPSCI. STONE did not do so. STONE then engaged in a prolonged effort to prevent Person 2 from contradicting STONE’s false statements to HPSCI.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

b. On or about April 9, 2018, STONE wrote in an email to Person 2, “ You are a rat. A stoolie. You backstab your friends- run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds.” STONE also said he would “take that dog away from you,” referring to Person 2’s dog. On or about the same day, STONE wrote to Person 2, “I am so ready. Let’s get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].”

Triggered?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The time has come to call out the corrupt media, existing DOJ and security apparatus for their attempts at a 'coup on the US Government.

Or we could just call out the corrupt Trump administration and let the security services do their job.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Person 2 is Jerome Corsi. These guys had trumps ear early on a whole pack of conspiracy theorists. Steve Bannon was a poor choice by Trump. He really didn't hire the best people at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join