It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh, shnapp!

7 counts.

I think everyone knew it was coming eventually, including Roger Stone. It took a little longer than I'd expected.

I caught part of an in studio panel with Carter Page, Michael Caputo, Jerome Corsi and Sam Nunberg (I think it was last night?) on Ari Melber's show (MSNBC). The impression I got that Roger Stone had been running around telling basically everyone who would listen that he was in contact with Assange/WikiLeaks.

The indictment is out, I'll see if I can snag a copy.

You say you only caught part of the in studio panel on msnbc?
I watched the entire thing and all 4 of the panelists said enthusiastically that the special counsel was a witch hunt.
Did you see that part?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
FAKE NEWS, come on people this is bogus Roger Stone is beyond reproach. No sarcasm at all.
edit on 25-1-2019 by UniformKilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Lol..... the law is the law pal. Piece by piece the trump crime family is going down. a reply to: southbeach

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol..... the law is the law pal. Piece by piece the trump crime family is going down. a reply to: southbeach

Well considering none if his family hasn't gone down, pretty hard to see your perspectice.

Than again, your an anti American with no credibility and an extreme case of TDS, so anything you post is laughed at.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Let me bounce this one off of you Ante.

Look at #6, this is the most interesting to me as it has implications for someone else within the campaign.

We could all throw some guesses and anyone could be right, but I'll give it a whirl.

Trump Jr. and Assange email correspondants.

link   
Well, maybe they'll convict Trump after all. Personally, I'd love to see ultra-wealthy white collar elites in cuffs, regardless of my personal beliefs on the inner workings behind-the-scenes machinations...

link   

(post by Arnie123 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Dude, let them have their moment of glory and victory dance!

It's all going to come crashing down on them in time.

Don't spoil the fun, encourage it!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I see the FBI is still conducting their witch hunt by extorting anyone ever associated with Trump in the past. Reminds me of something the Nazis' have done.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Actually, Person #2 is Randy Credico, however I'm sure Jerome added some gas to the fire with his testimony.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Is this the smoking gun that's gonna get Trump impeached?

Or did I woke up too soon?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So process crimes again

Nothing about colluding with Russia

Ok if stone is guilty so he it

Lying to investigators is a crime

Strangely mills and Abedin and other people connected to Hillary did just that and suffered no consequences though

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I see the FBI is still conducting their witch hunt by extorting anyone ever associated with Trump in the past. Reminds me of something the Nazis' have done.

We won't know until the investigation is over and we see what is presented to congress.

However, I don't take it lightly IF Stone in fact lied to investigators.

Ya see, no one wanted this investigation to last this long. So IF people lie to investigators, then they have more to investigate/charge while digging for the truth.

We all want the truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
On a side note, I’m glad the left posters on ats are still here

I thought do to there absence over the left cheerimg on racists to attack kids they had disappeared

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So will this bring Wikileaks back into public scrutiny?
Will it also bring attention to where Wikileaks got the information?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Strangely mills and Abedin and other people connected to Hillary did just that and suffered no consequences though

I get your point....

But these people are adults, they knew that everyone was going to come after them and Trump with a fine tooth comb if he won to try and get them for whatever they could.

So it would probably be a good idea to play by the rules as best you can and don't lie under oath or to the FBI.

We could deflect all day, and it won't change the situation at all.

You would probably find that I'm in agreement with you the sentiment of the case you brought up, but honestly, it's irrelevant in the sense you know that our justice system isn't flawless.

So I propose we focus at the one at hand.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

They have been watching all of these players 24/7.

Why is this more important that his actual arrest?
Are you attempting the deflection already rather than deal with the story?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: gortex

We're heading deep into the bunny hole now.

Mueller’s indictment states that during the summer of 2016 Stone spoke to senior Trump campaign officials about Wikileaks “and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton campaign. Stone was contacted by senior Trump campaign officials to inquire about future releases by” Wikileaks, which the document calls “Organization 1”.
www.theguardian.com...

Curiouser and curiouser.

You're not really thinking this through.
This indictment makes the idea that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia even less of a possibility.
Why would they be reaching out to Roger Stone to see if Wikileaks had something?
If they were colluding with Russia - or even Wikileaks - they would have the information they needed without Stone.

This has nothing to do with Trump or collusion - it's Mueller going after another person in Trump's orbit, putting the squeeze on, and waiting for the mistake to nail him on a process crime.

The next person on the chopping block in Alex Jones. By the end of this the talk radio crowd that had such a big influence in combating the MSM are going to be too scared to speak up and challenge the narrative. That is the intent - to shut them all down. Despite Stone being a shady character, to say the least, the actions of the SC are way way beyond the pale.

Exactly. If Trump was really colluding with Russia, he wouldn't have asked Roger Stone to see if Wikipedia had the e-mails. And Trump Jr. would not have attended a meeting with the Russian chick to see if she had any dirt. These things are positive evidence that no collusion existed, because if there was collusion none of that would have been necessary.

As for Stone, like UKTruth said Stone didn't break any laws by looking for the e-mails. Any journalist would have done the same thing. But then like an idiot he went and lied about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join