It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Sat 2.2.2019

Saturday evening, Big League Politics’ Luke Rohlfing caught up with Roger Stone to discuss a variety of topics, including who Stone thinks tipped CNN off to the FBI raid at his Florida home.

“I think Josh Campbell of CNN, who’s a former special assistant to James Comey, and I think he should be questioned under oath by the Senate Judiciary Committee to find out how it is possible, because we now know that CNN’s truck arrived roughly 30 minutes before the FBI strike force,” Stone said.

“I’m hopeful that Senator Graham will get to the bottom of that, because since they were executing a search warrant, the leak of that search warrant in advance violates the law.”
Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Looks like the tactics employed when arresting Roger Stone are not going to be let slide:

I think it is fair to ask these questions - especially whether CNN were informed.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

Footage of the arrest that has now been released disputes this account entirely.
The FBI knocked....waited..... knocked again and stone came out with his hands up.
Very non dramatic.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There is video footage that has now been released. Looks like the cctv from the apartment building right outside the door.
No drama.... FBI comes up and knocks.... waits....knocks again....stone comes out with his hands up.
According to experts it was a textbook arrest.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

They took him without incident. It looked pretty peaceful to me.
I dont know maybe watch the vid and you tell me.

edit on 282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Looks like MSNBC forgot to show Josh Campbell from CNN arriving 45 minutes before the FBI with his fake news cameraman.

I wonder why Josh Campbell since joining CNN, deleted his personal website, which included numerous photos of himself with James Comey?

Something fishy hmmmm.....

edit on 54025428pm282019Fri, 08 Feb 2019 23:54:12 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join