It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So it appears Stone will enter a not guilty plea on all charges.

It appears this will play out in open court.
IMO it is a good place for the process crimes to be given full transparency and show how some get charged for things while others do not.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)Roger Stone, a longtime Republican campaign adviser and confidant of President Donald Trump, pleaded not guilty Tuesday morning to seven criminal charges of false statements, witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

Seems pretty straight forward.

No changes were made to Stone's bail, which had been set last Friday after his arrest at $250,000 and his travel is limited to Florida, New York, Virginia and Washington, DC.

That is interesting, especially after all the force that was on hand to apprehend this dastardly alleged criminal.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The arrest and warrant were executed by a normal number of agents. Stop trying to make it seem exaggerated when it was not. That's Stones buffoonery at work like the waving of the peace sign that he knew would get him air time.
Are you a copycat?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

nah you just didnt get it. Sorry...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Well it doesnt play as well as "they kicked in the door guns waving kicking puppies out of the way and shoving a wife in curlers down on the bed so they could get to Stone who they then dragged half naked out into the pre dawn cold to be humiliated in front of the neighbors" But... you know.
edit on 1292019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Sure and given him plenty of time to destroy evidence. Mueller is not the asking kind of guy. He is more the getting in there and taking what he wants kind of guy.
Remember he had to convince a judge that there was a reason for a predawn raid instead of asking the subject for what they want. And there was a judge who felt the evidence for such compelling enough to grant the warrant. Of course someone will say the judge is biased or something equally stupid.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

“The idea that a 29-member SWAT team in full tactical gear with assault weapons would surround my house,“ Stone said Sunday, “17 vehicles in my front yard, including two armored vehicles, a helicopter overhead, amphibious vehicles in the back where my house backs on to a canal — that I would open the door looking down the barrel of assault weapons, that I would be frog-marched out front barefooted and handcuffed when they simply could have contacted me, I think people need to know about that.”

yep
your lies are exposed again
all that for a guy who made bail the same day before noon
sell you lies elsewhere

but lets see what other former agents say :
www.bostonherald.com...
cause you know the boston herald is always behind trump

“It was absolutely ridiculous,” said ex-FBI agent Peter Yachmetz. “Doing it at 6 o’clock is extremely early. They were trying to get a point across and it was leaked to CNN. Why? “It was inappropriate and improper,” added Yachmetz, an agent for three decades. “I cannot recall banging on anyone’s door at 6 a.m. for a white-collar crime. I did do it once in a kidnapping and extortion case.”

anything BUT your "normal"

“It’s a message for everyone else connected to the investigation,” said retired FBI supervisory special agent Todd Hulsey. “They are saying, ‘If you think we have something on you, we are going to get you.’ And it’s going to be an unpleasant arrest. “Basically, it’s a pressure tactic,” Hulsey added. “Mueller and his people want to raise their stress level and cause people to cooperate.”

spew your funk elsewhere
even the "liberals" disagree with your bs

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Roger Stone pleads not guilty to charges in Mueller investigation – live

A protester waving two Russian flags dashed across the street to greet Roger Stone at the US District Court for the District of Columbia just after 10am on Tuesday.

A protester held a sign that said “dirty traitor”. Supporters chanted and waved laminated signs with pictures of Stone last Friday flashing a Richard Nixon-style victory sign, along with a link to his online defense fund. Three law enforcement vehicles with flashing lights were parked in the street.

Much more at the link about today's other political news

We even learn that Trump Wineries are looking to recruit,
god forbid, foreigners !

And Senate postpones vote on Barr confirmation

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I just watched Get Me Roger Stone on neflix. lol

he's a douche, narcissist and a con.

sounds familiar.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

lying about colluding.....

Which, even though he wasn't, even if he were, it isn't a crime. He is charged with PROCESS crimes... lying only. If he had told the truth, he wouldn't be in trouble.

Get it?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Look, had stone been charged with colluding with ruissia; huge story and no references to hillary or anyone else should apply, because that is a very serious unique crime

Ummm... no it isn't?

If you believe it is, please, by all means, post the link to the statute that makes collusion a crime.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
And who brought him down? A Republican, Mueller,

McCain and Flake were 'Republicans' too...

because it appears they caught him red handed lying. Though we will have to wait to see before we can say for sure.

Exactly. He didn't commit a crime. Even if he did everything they said he did, if he hadn't lied about it, he wouldn't be in trouble.

So, yes, he is guilty - of being an idiot.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

If mueller can provide proof someone in trumps team worked with russia to steal an election, I will want the person charged.

I'd say it depends on what 'worked with russia to steal an election' means.

If you mean hacked into voting machines, then yes, I agree.

But if it turned out that all they did was assist in running some Social Media Ads pointing out factual information (content of Hillary's, Podesta's and others' emails), then I don't see that as a crime, at all, in any way whatsoever.

Now, if you want to talk about how Hillary and the DNC colluded to steal the Primary from Bernie - there we may have some actual crimes.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The point is we should all want all crimes to be prosecuted by these people,

Exactly... but yoyu also say you support persecuting Trump associates for victimless process 'crimes', even though they have ignored and continue to ignore much more serious actual crimes (I define a crime as a violation of the law wherein there is a damaged party).

How can you support the current persecution of Stone (not saying he is an angel, and he is obviously an idiot), knowing full well that others have committed far more egregious and actual crimes with enough actual hard evidence to justify a high level of confidence in not just an indictment but a conviction, but were given a pass?

Sorry, I cannot support that.

buyt I feel we should see that the biggest crime is the corrupt intel agencies.

On this we agree, but the same problem applies... if they (both Clintons, Podesta, Comey, Rosenberg, etc etc ad nauseum) are given a pass, how can you agree with persecuting Stone (or Flynn, or any of the others)?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Trump owned the oval, the house, and the senate for 2 years.

Owned them all? Really? Are you forgetting that he was opposed at almost every turn by ranking members of the Republicans for the majority of those first two years, but still got more done than most?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Getting hints that something is going to happen is different than being there at the precise time of day and hour. Someone definitely dropped the dime to let CNN know. Trump has been all over CNN his entire time in office and campaign. I think that part is a message. So if it's important to throw Stone behind bars then my gosh when are they going to indict the Clinton's on all the crap they have been involved in? You lie to congress they send 30 SWAT guys to your door, if you sell uranium to non allied countries you get flowers and contributions to your foundation?? That's what angers me the most about this kangaroo government.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Today, the new Chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, Lindsay Graham, sent a letter to FBI boss Christopher Wray, asking why the FBI used such heavy-handed tactics to arrest Roger Stone, and who told and invited CNN to be there.

Copy of the Letter at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

The FBI has to respond on or before February 5th.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So that is what oversight looks like?
Who knew?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
honestly, I would hope Stone walks free and drops one finger off the peace sign for the media as soon as he does.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join