It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its irrelevant why they were there.

Irrelevant indeed Silly!

Good morning by the way!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol..... the law is the law pal. Piece by piece the trump crime family is going down. a reply to: southbeach

Well considering none if his family hasn't gone down, pretty hard to see your perspectice.

Than again, your an anti American with no credibility and an extreme case of TDS, so anything you post is laughed at.

anti-american! that is so childish! right-wing-blabla...
lol, I'm sorry you seem to be jovial this morning, another buzzfeed HIGH?

I'm sorry, did you think this means anything?

Typical leftist response.

hm. i never was on buzzfeed. i'm not a lefty, what ever that means. i'm normal middleclass. working everyday, paying my bills, living a normal life in good old and right now very cold munich. and, yes, your comment is childish.
I didn't ask for your lifes achievements, however small and pitiful they may be, I'm responing to your post and declaring your happy mood as redundant in response to this.

pitiful? a new word! thanks! it isn't that pitiful i think. i'm on wikipedia! what means nothing! very harsh answer by the way but thats ok. angry times. irritating. i'm german so my english isn't that brillant, i try my best but sometimes i missunderstand. peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think you're mistaking what I said.

You said....

Was he charged with lying under oath? I read it as lying to the fbi? They are not exactly the same are they?

And I said, no they're not, as in they're not the same.

I was just saying it would be bad to do either in the Trump admin (or any admin, but we know this one has more scrutiny).

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As for Stone, like UKTruth said Stone didn't break any laws by looking for the e-mails. Any journalist would have done the same thing. But then like an idiot he went and lied about it.

Which is what the charges indicate, all of them say something of the lines of "falsely ______ to investigators".

I'm just here to find the truth in what's going on, I don't see why people are getting worked up over a pawn....

Though charge #6 looks to implicate another person involved with the campaign (if they lied to investigators too, assuming they've spoken with them).

The usual gang is hoping this will somehow lead to impeachment. But really, it doesn't matter if Trump asked Roger Stone to see if WikiLeaks had the e-mails. And it doesn't matter that Roger Stone asked Jerome Corsi, or that Corsi asked Julian Assange. None of that is against the law. Sh!t, Trump openly asked for the stolen e-mails to be leaked. He can't deny being interested. But there's no evidence to suggest Seth Rich eeeeeeevil Russians stole the e-mails on his orders, or anyone else's. (Remember, the main thrust of the leaked e-mails was to demonstrate that the DNC cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. It was a textbook case of a disillusioned insider.)

If Stone had just told the truth about his contacts, he would not be in trouble right now.
edit on 25-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

And I'm glad you're looking at this honestly, which is what I'm trying to do.

You're adding to the thread instead of deflecting (offenders from both sides are doing this).

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: a325nt
CNN watched them enter?
Why would they know to be watching this guys house at 6am?

That's exactly the question that needs to be answered

Deflection! Right-wings are really good at that! Crazy, how many criminals are around trump. Like a mafia-boss.

Deflection? Being that you can read about this in the article in the OP makes it is on topic. Its a good question that certainly deserves a truthful answer.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Damn yo. If they'll arrest him they could be there for you any minute now. I know some stairs we can hide you under, although you'd have to share the space with Skeptical Overlord. I guess I could go to the dollar store and get you some deodorant.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
I heard Stone was in trouble for months now. Apparently the FBI could have arrested him. Why now?

I don't believe it is to pressure him about Trump. I'm sticking with the Julian Assange angle.

The application alleges that US prosecutors have begun approaching people in the US, Germany and Iceland and pressed them to testify against Assange in return for immunity from prosecution.

Julian Assange launches legal challenge against Trump administration

I think you're correct. What could Stone even tell Mueller that everyone doesn't already know? It's clear by now that there was no collusion, no secret back channel. Both this business and the Trump Tower meeting establish that the Trump campaign did not have any kind of secret access to Putin or his people.

So, it's not hard to figure out the chain of events: After news of the leaked e-mails broke, either Trump or one of his people contacted Stone and asked him to see if WikiLeaks had the e-mails. Stone contacted Jerome Corsi, who contacted Julian Assange. Sure enough, they have the leaked e-mails, and in due course they get released.

Nobody anywhere in this chain of events has broken any laws, except for the person who stole the e-mails initially. (And he got murdered in DC a while back.) With all due respect to the DOJ, Julian Assange is not an American citizen, and does not live here, and thus is under no obligation to follow US laws.

Edit: Overall, I think the US government is being pressured to indict Assange by the UK, EU, or some other foreign entity. Because the level of interest they have in him is waaaaay out of proportion to anything he's done that actually affects us.
edit on 25-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

ya, it's the lying.. all the damn lying. lying and the secrecy.

lying on security forms, lying about meetings.

why?

edit on 25-1-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

why?

These charges are all about the cover up, the questions to ask is how long till Stone flips because he will and who gets a early morning visit from the FBI next

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

why?

Stone is a politician, and politicians tend to be natural liars who instinctively say whatever they think will sound best.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

As I just explained, what exactly is Stone going to "flip" about? The chain of events is simple and obvious, and by itself does not break any laws.

People who are hoping Stone will admit that he & Trump plotted the e-mail theft while giving Putin blowjobs in Moscow are in for another disappointment. There's no reason to suspect anyone ordered the e-mail leak, or knew about it before it happened.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

why?

Stone is a politician, and politicians tend to be natural liars who instinctively say whatever they think will sound best.

Haha, he is even worse than a politician... He's a political fixer... Woof, hahah.

We all know this dude was shady.

His deeds for the Nixon campaign were creative, but shady as hell.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The trail always leads back to Hillary, I get it she is a bad b*tch that has got away with much but to have to add this into every instance of the Crimes (with a capital C) committed by other seems a bit petty. I am not a Hillary apologist I believe that anyone who has done the things that she has been accused of should be investigated but it has very little (really none at all) to do with this issue.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It obvious why the FBI is going after Roger stone, he believes the deep state exists. He a supporter of 9/11 conspiracy and believes JFK was killed by the deep state in the 60s. They even filmed him arrested for the cameras. Roger Stone is a patriot and hopes he destroys Muller. Muller don't forget covered up 9/11 crimes in 2001 and onwards.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But I thought trump and Stone went pretty far back as buddies.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh here we go....
another person arrested for doing nothing wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So if it comes out that Trump is actually working for Russia that would be less damaging than what Hillary and Bill have been accused of. Man that is crazy, cause that is possible, far fetched yes but with the evidence piling up I would not be surprised if it was the case. Trump has been wanting to get into Russia for quite sometime and this was his big chance and he might have sacrificed us for his betterment, I for one would not be at all shocked, he is not in the oval office to help you me a Joe down the street, he is NOT a public servant, he is out of himself and his family nothing else. If you do not believe that, then you sir, maam, zim, zer have drank way too much of the Kool-Aid
edit on 25-1-2019 by UniformKilo because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: LDragonFire

As I just explained, what exactly is Stone going to "flip" about? The chain of events is simple and obvious, and by itself does not break any laws.

People who are hoping Stone will admit that he & Trump plotted the e-mail theft while giving Putin blowjobs in Moscow are in for another disappointment. There's no reason to suspect anyone ordered the e-mail leak, or knew about it before it happened.

The charges states Stone was in direct contact with organisation 1 (Wikileaks) about the hacked emails and about the release of said email, and Stone was also in contact with the Trump campaign about these emails. Apparently there was laws broken considering 7 charges have been filed.
edit on 25-1-2019 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: theantediluvian

I guess I could go to the dollar store and get you some deodorant.

If your money is being furloughed, pay in iou 😉

Muller is like a chess player. Patiently waiting watching.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join