It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Code of silence...Activated
edit on 8-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Those actions could be related to the meeting Acting AG Matthew Whitaker had with the Government Prosecutors at EL CHAPO's trial earlier this week.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky, you think this may have had something to do with Pelosi's shift/shiff?
Perhaps she now fears exposure as well?
Yep, I am sure it was something more than POTUS speech that made her knees buckle.

I don't think Nancy Pelosi has anything to hide. She's going after Trump, just like she promised, the day after Democrats won a majority in the U.S. House this past November.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) signaled Thursday that Democrats would pursue getting President Trump's tax returns, arguing that Americans "overwhelmingly" support Congress reviewing the returns.

Asked by reporters during a press conference about whether she finds it important to obtain Trump's taxes, Pelosi said that voters indicated strong support for investigating the president's finances.

"I think overwhelmingly the public wants to see the president's tax returns," Pelosi told reporters. "They want to know the truth. They want to know the facts. And he has nothing to hide."
thehill.com...

I think she's making up fake poll numbers when stating that most people want to see President Trump's tax returns. Most people don't understand their own, let alone a 200 page document, w/schedules that span the globe in scope.

But like Schiff, Nancy is going full-bore attack dog, like she has nothing to hide.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Here's a pretty decent exclusive interview that the Daily Signal did with Acting AG Matthew Whitaker this week.

www.dailysignal.com...

One good thing this article did for me, is prove that John Huber is indeed working on MAJOR SECRET prosecutions, in concert with OIG Michael Horowitz.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Interesting link Slichter!

ROYALNET, TAONET and CFBLnet stick out, assuming the Chinese don't just nip down and use New Zealand FVEY terminals like Hillary supposedly did?

There's also the possibility of the Chinese "rice" hard hacking chip on motherboards of any access points to these nets? Infiltrate and hijack the comms before that terminal encodes them?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a pretty decent exclusive interview that the Daily Signal did with Acting AG Matthew Whitaker this week.

www.dailysignal.com...

One good thing this article did for me, is prove that John Huber is indeed working on MAJOR SECRET prosecutions, in concert with OIG Michael Horowitz.

I don't see anything in the article coming from Whitaker that confirms what we suspect about Huber. Did I miss something?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

www.dailysignal.com...

I don't see anything in the article coming from Whitaker that confirms what we suspect about Huber. Did I miss something?

Last paragraph. Whitaker wouldn't speak about Huber's investigations during the interview. THAT is a good sign in my mind!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Q: "Follow the bloodlines!"

Me: "Hold my beer!"

Charleroi show will feature blood pumped through tubes spelling out banned song lyrics

visitors to an exhibition by two prominent Russian conceptual artists will be asked to donate blood for display.

Molodkin, 53, who was born in the Soviet Union and now lives in Paris, has asked attendees to donate blood, which he will preserve in medical refrigerators and then pump into tubes using industrial compressors. The tubes will spell out song lyrics that he finds on government blacklists.

“It’s like blood karaoke,” 

Russian artists invite visitors to donate blood to exhibition

Charleroi, founded in 1666, is named after Charles II of Spain.

Charles II of Spain (Spanish: Carlos II; 6 November 1661 – 1 November 1700), also known as El Hechizado or the Bewitched, was the last Habsburg ruler of the Spanish Empire. He is now best remembered for his physical disabilities, believed to be the result of inbreeding, and the war for his throne that followed his death.

He died childless in 1700 with no immediate Habsburg heir.
link

Charleroi..., if you follow the Q phenomenon chances are you have heard of Marc Dutroux, aka the monster of Charleroi. Here is an article from June 2018

Serial killer who planned underground city of kidnapped children wants freedom
edit on 8-2-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I haven't worked with eavesdropping resistant equipment since 1965, but back then the facilities where the equipment was operated was remote and underground. Emissions from "rice" would require a receiver to collect the signals and any re-transmission would be detected. If the White House does not have its own power generator the best they can do is provide well grounded communications equipment which still can be monitored. Not much better than the nickel coated equipment used back in the 1960's for privacy. The president does have a phone with authentication algorithm which is used sparingly.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Acting AG Whitaker (voluntarily) testifying before congress right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

a reply to: EchoesInTime

I'm becoming jaded due to all these nude photos in the news.

Even Bob Mueller collected one in a December 2018 raid.
Source: www.zerohedge.com...

What makes Bezo's nude and di'ck pics newsworthy?

It's actually pretty arrogant of Bezos to think that anyone would even want to see his dick pics.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Unrolled...
the “Operators” were likely Army Delta Force (5th FG Green Berets) piloted by 160th Nightstalkers. Note: in the video, 4 little birds =12 D-Boys exiting. 2nd Bird, H60 = 8 D-Boys and 1 HVT center, front, 3rd Bird, H60 = D-Boys and intel.
Video is from the rooftop of an adjacent hotel. Buildings are owned by Thomas V Gilardi.

threadreaderapp.com...

edit on 8-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Here's a link to the "live stream" of the testimony.

ATS direct link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This spectacle is mind blowing cwm...just Wow. What's odd is why at this point would the fact if he had been properly confirmed even matter ? Why so worried about his recusal of matters with HRC and a few other matters that he was involved in ? Is this to discredit evidence that may have been gathered during his temporary tenure as AG ?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I am with you on this. He won't even be there next week. I am thinking maybe they are looking for a reason to call any later finding dems don't like illegitimate if he had any decision in any part of the process.

They certainly do seem desperate and angry.

The difference in protection and partisanship in regards to AG's in different administrations is glaring.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Completely random here, but I stumbled onto an interesting site last night that goes into incredibly meticulous detail about Fusion GPS and the Russian dossier.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Unrolled...
the “Operators” were likely Army Delta Force (5th FG Green Berets) piloted by 160th Nightstalkers. Note: in the video, 4 little birds =12 D-Boys exiting. 2nd Bird, H60 = 8 D-Boys and 1 HVT center, front, 3rd Bird, H60 = D-Boys and intel.
Video is from the rooftop of an adjacent hotel. Buildings are owned by Thomas V Gilardi.

threadreaderapp.com...

Adding: A U.S. Navy P-8 Poseidon maritime patrol and surveillance aircraft launched out of Long Beach Airport this evening and set up shop in some of the busiest airspace in the United States—20,000 feet over Downtown Los Angeles. The P-8 has flown continuous circles roughly 15 miles in diameter for three hours now over the Southern California metropolis.

bigger pic

Have we reached the point where an "op" of some sort needs to be a theatrical event to cover up a small covert event? I guess with phones, prying eyes and such, the wizard needs a big big distraction these days.

Oh, and a big old shout out to PJ's intuition.....

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

This spectacle is mind blowing cwm...just Wow. What's odd is why at this point would the fact if he had been properly confirmed even matter ? Why so worried about his recusal of matters with HRC and a few other matters that he was involved in ? Is this to discredit evidence that may have been gathered during his temporary tenure as AG ?

News just reported that acting ag called time on chairman...your 5 minutes is up

On a side note it is sad that now it is legal for rich people to steal ideas from the poor if they can not bring them to market.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I am with you on this. He won't even be there next week. I am thinking maybe they are looking for a reason to call any later finding dems don't like illegitimate if he had any decision in any part of the process.

They certainly do seem desperate and angry.

The difference in protection and partisanship in regards to AG's in different administrations is glaring.

Scaramucci effect on display.

Trust The Plan...

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join