It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CanadianMason

You need to stop with the strawman arguments.

Have you forgotten that the topic being discussed is "the military needs to be at the border because there is an armed enemy force setting up to invade"?

Have you forgotten what Clinton and Obama argued for border security, law and order?

And how about Lucky Chucky?

edit on 7-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: daskakik

You need to stop with the strawman arguments.

Have you forgotten that the topic being discussed is "the military needs to be at the border because there is an armed enemy force setting up to invade"?

Have you forgotten what Clinton and Obama argued for border security, law and order?

Although I agree with what you're saying; it's pointless with the other two. Just wastes thread space bro.
edit on Thu Feb 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No, but your argument is.

Your following post is an example of that. Do you know what a strawman argument is?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    link   
    a reply to: imthegoat

Okay.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    link   
    Some of the skeletons in Adam Schiff's closet are starting to be revealed outside of the Q Patriots circle.

1.) Adam Schiff met with Fusion GPS's founder Glenn Simpson last year.
    thehill.com...

2.) Adam Schiff used taxpayer money to settle a lawsuit filed by a 19 year old male.
    ifunny.co... (Twitter suspended the account reporting this, so this link is to an image of the tweet.)

I hope President Trump's new Attorney General takes the bull by the horns, and gives "liddle Adam" what he deserves.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:55 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

3.) He has the Anthony Weiner eyes, tried and tested way of verifying a psychopath/pedo

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:15 PM
    link   

It’s the dead of night, and the USS Fitzgerald is on a secret mission to the South China Sea.

The sailors on the $1.8 billion destroyer are young, tired and poorly trained.

Disaster strikes at 1:30:34 a.m.

Death and valor on a warship doomed by its own Navy.

A little after 1:30 a.m. on June 17, 2017, Alexander Vaughan tumbled from his bunk onto the floor of his sleeping quarters on board the Navy destroyer USS Fitzgerald. The shock of cold, salty water snapped him awake. He struggled to his feet and felt a torrent rushing past his thighs.

Its radars were in questionable shape, and it’s not clear the crew knew how to operate them. One could not be made to automatically track nearby ships. To keep the screen updated, a sailor had to punch a button a thousand times an hour. The ship’s primary navigation system was run by 17-year-old software.

Around him, sailors were screaming. “Water on deck. Water on deck!” Vaughan fumbled for his black plastic glasses and strained to see through the darkness of the windowless compartment.

In the summer of 2017, two Navy destroyers crashed into two cargo ships, killing 17 sailors in America’s most powerful fleet. It shouldn’t have been a surprise. For years, top Pentagon and Navy officials had ignored the warnings of the Navy’s own sailors and officers that the 7th Fleet was dangerously understaffed and in disrepair.

The article is quite lengthy but also presents a visualization throughout to give the reader a better perspective of this unbelievable but avoidable disaster of USS Fitzgerald (DDG-62) and USS John S. McCain (DDG-56). Go check it out.
    Story:
    Fight the Ship

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:17 PM
    link   
    Deep State related news that will be a huge story and possibly impact the Mueller SC Investigation and Trump.

Bezos says Enquirer threatened to publish revealing pics

Jeff Bezos penned a letter on Medium detailing the blackmail/extortion attempt of the parent company of National
    Enquirer. He released correspondence sent to him from AVI threatening to expose his nude and other intimate photos unless they stopped investigating the source of the texts released last week. Bezos' investigators are claiming the attacks on Bezos are politically motivated and lead to Trump pulling the strings.

OK, back to their threat to publish intimate photos of me. I guess we (me, my lawyers, and Gavin de Becker) didn’t react to the generalized threat with enough fear, so they sent this:

From: Howard, Dylan [[email protected]] (Chief Content Officer, AMI)
    Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:33 PM To: Martin Singer (litigation counsel for Mr. de Becker)

Subject:. Jeff Bezos & Ms. Lauren Sanchez Photos CONFIDENTIAL & NOT FOR DISTRIBIUTION

Marty:
    I am leaving the office for the night. I will be available on my cell — 917 XXX-XXXX. However, in the interests of expediating this situation, and with The Washington Post poised to publish unsubstantiated rumors of The National Enquirer’s initial report

No thank you, Mr. Pecker

edit on Thu Feb 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed graphic and overly lengthy quote

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:26 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    Some of the skeletons in Adam Schiff's closet are starting to be revealed outside of the Q Patriots circle.

thehill.com...

2.) Adam Schiff used taxpayer money to settle a lawsuit filed by a 19 year old male.
    ifunny.co... (Twitter suspended the account reporting this, so this link is to an image of the tweet.)

I hope President Trump's new Attorney General takes the bull by the horns, and gives "liddle Adam" what he deserves.

Good Cates unrolled thread on this...

If Schiff isn't in a TOTAL PANIC right now, going over EVERY SINGLE PHONE CALL, text message or email he sent in the past year, he's a bigger dumba.. than I thought.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:35 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EchoesInTime

EIT said: "Bezos' investigators are claiming the attacks on Bezos are politically motivated and lead to Trump pulling the strings."

Seriously? This is just beyond absurd.

Seems odd his C_A handlers didn't have the capacity to delete his transgressions. Oh wait, I'm sure they did...

What makes me laugh is the term "investigators" is used these days as if it is a decree from God. FusionGPS was full of investigators, crowdstrike too. I think we can say private investigators must please the client first - even it if means lying.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:36 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

thehill.com...

Good Cates unrolled thread on this...

If Schiff isn't in a TOTAL PANIC right now, going over EVERY SINGLE PHONE CALL, text message or email he sent in the past year, he's a bigger dumba.. than I thought.

FIRST RATE Thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:43 PM
    link   

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:11 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, interesting that the unrolled thread says China infiltrated FVEY countries - xref my post on last page (#643).

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:21 PM
    link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, interesting that the unrolled thread says China infiltrated FVEY countries - xref my post on last page (#643).

Good reveal there sir. Stands to reason no? HRC wasn't hacked, she gave access freely. Access one access all - given the ChiFi connection to silicon valley apple goog etc. I can't see why it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:54 PM
    link   

Cranky, you think this may have had something to do with Pelosi's shift/shiff?

Perhaps she now fears exposure as well?

If Cates knows it started with Schiff in 2016 there is a hugh reason for him to recuse himself from the investigation.

Waiting for Devin Nunez to step forward.

Yep, I am sure it was something more than POTUS speech that made her knees buckle.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:00 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Which systems did they infiltrate?
    Even back in the 70's and 80's they had separate color coded networks.

telecommunications231.rssing.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:20 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EchoesInTime

I'm becoming jaded due to all these nude photos in the news.

Even Bob Mueller collected one in a December 2018 raid.
    Source: www.zerohedge.com...

What makes Bezo's nude and di'ck pics newsworthy?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:21 PM
    link   
    For after trial. #ElChapo

What do they know??
    Naming names of US politicians - maybe [NP, AS], AZ, CA, NM, NY. Recall AG Whitaker paid a visit to El Chapo prosecutors a few days ago.

El Chapo’s lawyers ready to take shots from this bottle at end of the trial

edit on 7-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:30 PM
    link   

That's a good explanation of how John Solomon got the "scoop", and the reason why it was released to him now, after Adam Schiff launched a HIC investigation into Trump's business, person and family, yesterday.

If A.G. William Barr doesn't start taking immediate offensive action(s) of some kind, I'll just give up.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join