It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
That’s awesome cranky. I knew from the very beginning this was not some regular training mission. I was in the military for a number of years and like the guy in your post said, there are so many things wrong with the whole scenario that it’s crazy. I don’t know what exactly they were doing, but I’m almost positive it was no training mission.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Now I can't find any news reports yet just this Mexican one that doesn't cover bribes of US officials but does say interpol officers were bribed.

mexiconewsdaily.com...

I wonder why nobody is reporting it yet? Will they ever if the bribe takers were democrats?

Looks like border narcotics is sending people to pick up the actual transcripts.

That's the state of reporting in today's world.

If you want the truth you have to pick up actual transcripts yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker met with El Chapo prosecutors to get the ball rolling on this earlier in the week.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read that.

I didnt realize the trial is now done.

Jury is in day 3 of deliberations today.

Amazing if there were allegations of US officials and NOBODY is reporting it.

I guess I'm not really surprized.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Did you read the Unrolled twit link I posted? Sure the Op added some excitement but the real potential meat are the names and businesses he uncovered. Thats what needs digging. Starting to think What isn't connected to NXIVM, cartels, Guns/Drugs, CF and host of other nefarious potential people.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes I saw that. I’m sure it’s just a giant coincidence that building was used for this “training”. Like Warrior said, NXIVM is way bigger than we realize right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Now I can't find any news reports yet just this Mexican one that doesn't cover bribes of US officials but does say interpol officers were bribed.

mexiconewsdaily.com...

I wonder why nobody is reporting it yet? Will they ever if the bribe takers were democrats?

Looks like border narcotics is sending people to pick up the actual transcripts.

That's the state of reporting in today's world.

If you want the truth you have to pick up actual transcripts yourself.

This is important!! Once we found out that El Chapo bribes the Mexican President with 100 million I was certain that those bribes did not stop in Mexico. That is so much money, I can only imagine that the palms of many border state politicians have been greased. Hell not only border states, I’m sure this amount of money we’re talking about has reached all levels of government.
edit on Fri Feb 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think we can start to connect some dots. For sure, Q/Military Intelligence knew about this before now.
There are bound to be Republicans on the take as well as Dems, and I suspect that the big wave of R's not running for re-election in 2018 is connected to this. They knew they'd been caught, so rather than be dragged thru the mud publically they agreed to walk away quietly. The Dems by and large were too dumb/stubborn to accept that the game is up, so at some point Trump is just going to have to drop the bomb and start naming names.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yes I saw that. I’m sure it’s just a giant coincidence that building was used for this “training”. Like Warrior said, NXIVM is way bigger than we realize right now.

The reports are that the training was done in coordination of local and state police and property owners. Perhaps the term coordination does not say enough. Maybe they forced such but even so that would give him forewarning of any drill/op. It kinda flies in the face of the narrative being put forth.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

The reports are that the training was done in coordination of local and state police and property owners. Perhaps the term coordination does not say enough. Maybe they forced such but even so that would give him forewarning of any drill/op. It kinda flies in the face of the narrative being put forth.

To add to that, there very well could be legit training ops taking place along side the real mission. Sort of a look over here at one hand, while I do something else over here. Misdirection and disinformation are high.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

A classic magician's strategy is to use a big sweeping gesture to distract you from the the sleight-of-hand trick he's doing at the same moment.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think she's making up fake poll numbers when stating that most people want to see President Trump's tax returns. Most people don't understand their own, let alone a 200 page document, w/schedules that span the globe in scope.

But like Schiff, Nancy is going full-bore attack dog, like she has nothing to hide.

Like I keep saying.

I don't think trump has any dirt on the dnc like he claimed.
edit on 8-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Feb 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Acting AG Whitaker (voluntarily) testifying before congress right now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

A classic magician's strategy is to use a big sweeping gesture to distract you from the the sleight-of-hand trick he's doing at the same moment.

Honestly that is exactly what I had in mind when writing that post. I think that is what we are seeing with these week long, sweeping LA “exercises”. Perhaps the large majority of the action was just an exercise, but there was an actual live mission happening at the same time.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Don't know how you stumbled across that site but WoW! Talk about incredible detail! Like an encyclopedia on the Steele Dossier. Many of those people involved I never heard of before.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

He doesn’t need anything further than what we already know to nail all of them. All it takes is someone actually doing an official honest investigation and properly prosecuting the whole lot of them. I expect this to commence once the Mueller investigation is officially over and he hands in his final report on the matter. Then it’s game on - time to go on offense.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Gotta admit you had good intuition on that one! I was brushing it off as just another annual training op in the city.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Gotta admit you had good intuition on that one! I was brushing it off as just another annual training op in the city.

We will have to keep our eyes on things to determine what actually happened here. Lord knows we will probably not get true story from the authorities.

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join