It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4662eb No.5094276 📁
Feb 9 2019 15:48:12 (EST)
Optics are important.
Stealth bombers silent?
Re_read Mueller re: 'designed to' drops.
Probe conclusion coming?
Q
[-30]

Post 2397

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 32989a No.3715238 📁
Nov 3 2018 13:16:38 (EST)
Keep your eye on the ball.
Midterms & Memes.
[ ]
Remember, POTUS already ordered the DECLAS.
-[RR] pushed back hard
-OIG tasked to review [determine 'sensitive info']
-OIG works w/ HUBER (important to remember)
-HUBER reports 'directly' to SESSIONS (important to remember)
Was the DECLAS already cleared for release?
Was the gambit played by [RR] to stall & delay post election banking on [D's win House]?
POTUS AF1 [RR] > An enemy who feels safe [& in control] is an enemy who…..
POTUS AF1 [RR] > Mueller END
[Important to remember]
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed to PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER

———————–
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Q

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Q 2676:
[-30]

Q 1355, 964

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You already have the reasons and necessary information but you persist in asking the same questions.

The Secretary of Energy does not make contracts or build refineries. As Coram and I have stated, there has to be a match between the oil being refined and the refinery. Changing a refinery structure or building new refineries is very expensive and companies have to balance that expense with import costs.

All i hear is excuses and need to be right at the expense of the truth.

What you call truth is merely your opinion and what you call excuses have a basis in reality. Why don't you make your case with something more than your personal opinion? EIA should give you more than enough information to provide a basis for your arguments. www.eia.gov...
For example, show what refineries can feed Texas/Bakken oil and the effect on the price of fuels of having one or more down for modifications to change from heavy crude to Bakken. Show how existing refineries can produce product slates in proportion to demand with the various types of feedstocks.
You will find this to be much more complex than you assumed it to be.

Sounds like you want me to do the job that Q is getting paid to do. Bottom line is that we can produce and refine enough fuel to sustain ourselves but the negative attitude gets in the way. We are vested in power and control to a point of seeming necessity.

It is laughable to hear someone saying we have to overthrow regimes in order to continue to depend on other countries oil simply because oil production and refining is complex.

Q is not getting paid to do anything of the sort. Your arguments are ill thought out and generally wrong. We can produce crude oil and natural gas. Refining the crude is another matter.
I didn't say anything about overthowing regimes. There is the option of buying oil on the open market that you might want to consider.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

So you do not buy into the energy secretary sittin around posting as q. That was my point in the first place.

Yes we can refine enough to supply our needs and we already do just that but much of it is being shipped elsewhere after being refined. Retooling a refinery or two is something the market could workout if they had too.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So as soon as the Mueller probe wraps up (30 days?) it’s game on with Huber and Horowitz? At least that’s my take. Optics matter. They can’t go on offense while the Mueller investigation is on-going.

Q: "[RR] 'complete' removal?"

This is very interesting.

Rod and DJT hired Mueller.
Mueller NOT investigating DJT.
Rod named in DECLAS docs.
Mueller being investigated by Huber re:U1

So it would see that Rod was vital to the entire investigation Mueller is doing and needed to be in place (dems don't want him to leave...) to be the guide no matter who blew up what.

If DECLAS happens, then RR has to go, he's named in the FISA. Under what scenario does he stay?

115,000 in the DOJ. 115,000 that is a hell of a lot of clean up that needed to be done prior to the avalanche.

Barr is spelled Ba(RR)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Do not mistake 'public' silence for inaction.
"This is not another 4-year election."
Q

Glitch in the timeline.

//transcript: "This is not simply another 4-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civiization that will determine whether or not We the People reclaim control over our government. The political establishement that is trying to stop us, is the same group responsible for our disasterous trade rules, massive illegal immigration, and economic and froeign policies that have bled our country dry."

So what is:

Probe conclusion coming?
[-30]
Q

That sounds like a countdown to me, non?

What is the date 30 days out from today, 9 Feb?

Hmmmm. Seems like this has come up before and before

we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta

Again,

It says 11.3, but I see 3.11.

What is significant about 3.11?

11 March 2011.

2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami

Symbolic.

Earthquake and Tsunami.

Watch the water.

The timestamp for Q Post #34 is 21:56:16

21:56>>2+1:5+6>>3:11

I hope I'm wrong, so later on everyone can scream about about Q moving the goalposts, and his date of 03/11 was wrong and blah, blah, blah. Why? So everyone else can say, no, CoramDeo posted that, and he's not Q. Q didn't predict anything, CD is just off his rocker wrong.

edit on 9-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Q 2676:
[-30]

Q 1355, 964

Curious. Q 1355 was posted on May 13, 2018.

Thirty days later was the historid US-NK summit on June 12, 2018.

I'm not getting where Q 964 comes from...

Although, that post does talk about NK a lot.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

CoramDeo posted that, and he's not Q

Are you sure you are not Q. Plain sight is the best hiding spot. Just pretend like you belong and no one is the wiser...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Do not mistake 'public' silence for inaction.
"This is not another 4-year election."
Q

I like the above. Time stamp correlate to 2481?

Indictments Tracking > Civilian
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Nov 2018 - 11:39:14 AM
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking >
Civ]

See the "11:3" inverse again? 3:11

Fun game - the point is to try, unless you are (m)A.L.I.C.E.

edit on Sat Feb 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Q 2676:
[-30]

Q 1355, 964

Curious. Q 1355 was posted on May 13, 2018.

Thirty days later was the historid US-NK summit on June 12, 2018.

I'm not getting where Q 964 comes from...

Although, that post does talk about NK a lot.

Q 964 - one of the lines had "-30" and the writing style is very similar. Otherwise still pondering and may be nothing related.

Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I noted today that POTUS sent out a barage of re-tweets today, so I was playing around a little bit with the time stamps to see if they corresopnd in a meaningful way to any of the Q posts.

These stood out.

Feb 9, 2019 08:56:24 AM
It was great meeting some of our outstanding young military personnel who were wounded in both Syria and Afghanistan. Their wounds are deep but their spirit is sooo high. They will recoverer & be back very soon. America loves them. Walter Reed Hospital is AMAZING - Thank you all! [Twitter for iPhone]

Q 856

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 071c71 No.564638 📁
Mar 6 2018 02:04:41 (EST)
11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

and

Feb 9, 2019 09:51:59 AM
RT @seanhannity: TRUMP: “Not only did Senator Burr’s Committee find No Collusion by the Trump Campaign and Russia, it’s important because t… [Twitter for iPhone]

Q 951

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678302 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:46:36 (EST)
March madness.
Public will know soon.
Q

It's interesting in looking back thorugh Q posts, that on March 10 last year, Q posted 39 times. Then there are no posts until March 15 which esume with a lot of BOOMs in post 945, 946 and 947.

Looking at the March 10 posts, it's almost like the story is building to a crecendo, then silence, and then on March 15 you hear the reverb of the expolsions. The cumulative nature of the posts from March 15 sound like a heavy hit to the CIA, IMO. But, we probably thought that last year, so...yea. Hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ah, I see, now.

I was searching with the [].

I'm pretty sure that was referring to Mark Zuckerborg.

Zuckerberg has sold more Facebook stock in the last 3 months than any insider at any other company

The Cambridge Analytica story borke on March 17, so in context I'm pretty sure that is the reference in 964.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

CoramDeo posted that, and he's not Q

Are you sure you are not Q. Plain sight is the best hiding spot. Just pretend like you belong and no one is the wiser...

Haha. Well, there is a small problem with that.

Q isn't singular, it's plural.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4662eb No.5094337 📁
Feb 9 2019 15:52:03 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 8ef084 No.5094289 📁
Feb 9 2019 15:49:07 (EST)
>>5094276
Welcome Back
>>5094289

We never left.
It's time to return publicly.
Q

Eh, who am I kidding. It's just me and Rick Perry messing with a few 100M people WW.

Don't tell anyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Perry isn't Q; Q is a group.

There is a great deal that you do not understand about petroleum refineries, liquid fuels, and international markets.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER

———————–
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Q

Unfortunately, Trump's idea of a stealth bomber varies wildly from a black Corvette to a B-52 to a Black Triangle, so we're left guessing.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I’m almost positive it was no training mission.

Did you see those team members on the ground? They moved like the wind.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Speaking of Mueller et al ...

Body language lady has interesting views of Whitaker before Congress the other day. It gets really juicy when she starts looking at how he treats Jim Jordan.

Is Whitaker in on Q?
edit on 9-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

On a side note it is sad that now it is legal for rich people to steal ideas from the poor if they can not bring them to market.

nothing new there friend. That's what Patents are for, to stop the 'rich stealing their ideas' ... and even If you do have a patent, they'll use "their lawyers and researchers to try and get around it

It's only once they find out they can't that they'll come to you talking money

ask any 'inventor' .... the great Nikola Tesla was a victim of a type of "patent theft" on a couple of occasions!

And pre POTUS 45 many very clever inventors have been TOLD to "shut up 'becoz national security' " ,, which is just a BIG Lie to stop their wonderful "free energy devices" and carburetors that will give you 130mpg -- the had them in the 1940's! ... we was robbed bro!

Coz 'the cabal' make a lot of their money from the "energy market" esp Oil and Gas ... the Bush's, Clinton's etc All made Big bucks from "energy" .... Trump has nothing to do with those "energy markets" and aside from seeing The People treated 'decently' by the Big Oil/Pharma markets, which has upset the 'energy pill cart' badly! lol (read; 'he's stuffed up a Lot of these scammers plans) up:

I'm feeling Very hopeful that "the times are a changing":

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join