It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Going by what Q tells us, there are two. I think it's more complex though, but I guess whenever humans are struggling against each other they tend towards forming two major factions.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If you can stomach any of the Whitaker Circus I applaud you. These people are beyond stupid. Pedo ring wearing Jackson's is a national treasure, she puts her ignorance on display without shame - Whit Trolls her very well btw by mimicking her glasses look.

Hakeem Jeffries, "Keep your hands off the Mueller investigation". This guy is genius and makes my heart swell. He believes with both his brain cells that DJT will go down by the hand of Mueller even though all the people who created his "smoke" were not brought down by anything DJT, election or otherwise and Mueller has said he is not investigating DJT.

I predict both brain cells will commit suicide shortly.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This might be worth filing away for some reason...

Saudi students in at least 8 states, Canada vanish while facing criminal charges

Oregon: "University students from Saudi Arabia have vanished while facing criminal charges here and in at least seven other states as well as Canada — evidence that a growing number of defendants from the wealthy Persian Gulf kingdom have fled justice in the United States. There are likely more to be discovered."

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Do you know what a strawman argument is?

Yes.

Do you know what the 'If by Whiskey' argument is?

They are both fallacies.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This.

Can anyone guess who tweeted this?

“(T)hat clap took me back to the teen years. She knows. And she knows that you know. And frankly she’s disappointed that you thought this would work. But here’s a clap,” she tweeted Wednesday morning, adding the hashtag, “#youtriedit.”

edit on 8-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'll take: Her daughter for $1000, Alex.

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I do know what an 'If by Whiskey' argument is but I bet you can't point out where it has been used by me.

I can point out where someone said the NG is enough to perform the tasks the military is performing at the border to which you have responded with a couple of posts about illegal aliens committing crimes and "remember when Obama" which are perfect examples of strawman arguments.
edit on 8-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

but I guess whenever humans are struggling against each other they tend towards forming two major factions.
a reply to: Cutepants

not necessarily so ... e.g many countries (in the past) had multiple 'tribes' that were not out to "run ALL the tribes"

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

but I guess whenever humans are struggling against each other they tend towards forming two major factions.
a reply to: Cutepants

not necessarily so ... e.g many countries (in the past) had multiple 'tribes' that were not out to "run ALL the tribes"

This country was one of them until the government decided to round most of them up under the "Cherokee nation" namesake.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

edit on 9-2-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Hakeem Jeffries, "Keep your hands off the Mueller investigation".
I predict both brain cells will commit suicide shortly.

Were these people not elected by my fellow Americans, I would be rooting for them to participate in the "Suicide Weekend" Q says is coming.

As it stands, I only have that hope for specific liberal News Media and Entertainment personalities, at this point.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
February 8, 2019

After seeing additional video of this raid today, it occurred to me that none of the FBI Agents faces are blurred out, like they normally are in videos/photos of them implementing enforcement actions. VERY STRANGE.

Also, it looks like the FBI is telling the CNN cameraman where to stand for the "best shot". Crazy stuff, because I thought CNN was the only entity filming. Check out this brand new footage..

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This might be worth filing away for some reason...

Saudi students in at least 8 states, Canada vanish while facing criminal charges

Oregon: "University students from Saudi Arabia have vanished while facing criminal charges here and in at least seven other states as well as Canada — evidence that a growing number of defendants from the wealthy Persian Gulf kingdom have fled justice in the United States. There are likely more to be discovered."

Two hours later an ats member makes this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
SerialBrain2 - Trump’s SOTU Address: an amazing speech, a necklace and a secret in plain sight.

Article referenced:
Inside China's audacious global propaganda campaign

Beijing is buying up media outlets and training scores of foreign journalists to ‘tell China’s story well’ – as part of a worldwide propaganda campaign of astonishing scope and ambition.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
SerialBrain2 - Trump’s SOTU Address: an amazing speech, a necklace and a secret in plain sight.

Great to see the visual on the necklace movement. Symbols.

Worth watching. In particular the final quote from the Chinese Ambassador. It is telling for all people who think they know what DJT is doing because... If those who are paid to know, must know, don't know, then those claiming to because "sources say" are liars, shills, and worse.

Q. Thankfully we did have Q to stimulate the awareness to see all of this from a non sheeple angle.

...Q...
edit on Sat Feb 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Brian Cates on Whit

The only thing I would add is the recent EPOCH approved "leaks" paving the way for a bigger disclosure.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join