It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many claim it's the Rothschild's who own the banks, so how did they come to this conclusion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
well it wouldnt be much of a conspiracy if it was easy to isolate the families.
influence is everything.
all warfare is deception.

dossier
themillenniumreport.com...

search function
themillenniumreport.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
and some interesting quotes, related.

Nothing happens on Wall Street that is not known to the Bank of England, whose instructions are relayed through the Morgan Bank and then put into action through key brokerage houses, whose top executives are ultimately responsible for carrying out Committee directives.
Dr. John Coleman / The Committee of 300

They [Committee of the League of Nations - which England dominated] were also required to establish what was called the "gold exchange standard," a scheme whereby all countries based their currency, not on gold, but on the pound sterling. In that way, they could all inflate together without causing a disruptive flow of gold from one to the other, and England would act as the regulator and guarantor of the system. In other words, England used the power of her position within the League of Nations to establish the Bank of England as a master central bank for all the other central banks of Europe. It was the prototype for what the Cabal now is doing with [the] Federal Reserve and the World Bank within the framework of the United Nations.
G. Edward Griffin / The Creature From Jekyll Island

The Bank of England was formed in 1694 to institutionalize fractional-reserve banking. As the world's first central bank, it introduced the concept of a partnership between bankers and politicians.
G. Edward Griffin / The Creature From Jekyll Island

Dae

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pr0digalKn1ght
I guess I was dazed and confused, so many youtube videos saying it's the Rothschild's but all I could sense was mindless anti-semitism.

You were dazed and confused because you watched youtube videos!

Rothschilds are Jewish and has nothing to do with anything really, and this info is on Wik.

Rothschild had/have Banks all over the world - www.rothschild.com... or again a quick google. They do not own the Bank of England (or had anything to do with it on paper), this was indeed Nationalized in the 1946 but that changed again in the 1997...

"The Bank thus rejoined the ranks of the world's "independent" central banks. However, debt management on behalf of the Government was transferred to HM Treasury, and the Bank's regulatory functions passes to the new Financial Services Authority."

I do advise people to use the WaybackMachine website and paste in the link

www.bankofengland.co.uk...

And go to the calendar 2008 to May 12th, their History page is very illuminating, compared to what it is now!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

I guess I was dazed and confused, so many youtube videos saying it's the Rothschild's but all I could sense was mindless anti-semitism.

You were dazed and confused because you watched youtube videos!

Rothschilds are Jewish and has nothing to do with anything really, and this info is on Wik.

Rothschild had/have Banks all over the world - www.rothschild.com... or again a quick google. They do not own the Bank of England (or had anything to do with it on paper), this was indeed Nationalized in the 1946 but that changed again in the 1997...

"The Bank thus rejoined the ranks of the world's "independent" central banks. However, debt management on behalf of the Government was transferred to HM Treasury, and the Bank's regulatory functions passes to the new Financial Services Authority."

I do advise people to use the WaybackMachine website and paste in the link

And go to the calendar 2008 to May 12th, their History page is very illuminating, compared to what it is now!

For clarity the BOE remains state owned post 97, it just had direct control of monetary policy transferred to it.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

Actually the Rothchild's were very deeply entrenched with the Bank of England for many many years. Yes they did not own them, but financially bolstered them, and ran the Bank of England for years.

Bank of England History

Nathan Mayer's eldest son, Lionel de Rothschild (1808–1879) succeeded him as head of the London branch. Under Lionel the bank financed the British government's 1875 purchase of Egypt's interest in the Suez Canal. Lionel also began to invest in railways as his uncle James had been doing in France.

In 1869, Lionel's son, Alfred de Rothschild (1842–1918), became a director of the Bank of England, a post he held for 20 years. Alfred was one of those who represented the British Government at the 1892 International Monetary Conference in Brussels.

Dae

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Thank you for that clarity, I remembered they did have involvement but couldn't find it written down anywhere legit, however that Directors list is rather large and Rothschild only appears once and was never a Governor.

I just wanted to post some facts, the OP annoyed me with his "just watched a load of youtube vids" statement and the audacity, to be honest with myself!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

No problem.

I worked with RBS for a number of years, so I had to understand the history fairly well. The major thing about banking that upsets many people, is when they find out about the elite families that run it worldwide, once they dig into the truth.

When people talk about banking system worldwide as a conspiracy; I immediately know they haven't done their homework, because like I said in the earlier post, the banking Oligarchy makes no illusion who controls the world.

Here's a classic example, if anyone should want to question who's in charge, especially when it comes to the US Fed Res. There are strict protocols in place via the world banking system, and 99 percent of it runs through the Fed Reserve, the other small percentage the feds monitor as well. I suggest playing this over about 10 times, because as shocking as it may sound, they are telling it like it is, and the reaction from the guy sitting to Alan's right is priceless.

edit on 2-1-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Do you remember this threadthis thread on ATS?

I quite like this one too!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Maybe the conspiracies aren't only about who owns the central banks (names can be changed easily) but what those banks are able to control. They pretend to be a government agency, but are completely private owned mostly by foreigners:

www.usagold.com... rve/

‘… The most powerful men in the United States were themselves answerable to another power, a foreign power, and a power which had been steadfastly seeking to extend its control over the young republic since its very inception. The power was the financial power of England, centered in the London Branch of the House of Rothschild. The fact was that in 1910, the United States was for all practical purposes being ruled from England, and so it is today’ (Mullins, p. 47-48).

Maybe the conspiracy is how uneducated the majority of the population is concerning these banks. How much control over everyday life they have over us through the manipulation of our fiat. How much do they skim off of the top. How much wealth/assets do they get to tap being closest to the newly created streams of 0's/1's. Money created out of thin air that becomes standard inflation by the time is reaches us plebs.

Also the conspiracy these banks directly tie into for the BIS & IMF. Institutions that have laws that supersede our own national laws.

There are plenty of documented sources from the last meltdown/controlled demolition on how they were dictating monetary policy here in the states.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Maybe the conspiracy is how uneducated the majority of the population is concerning these banks.

That would be the answer, and when people finally slow down, educate themselves, and stop buying into that particular MO, then those people that hold the purse strings have zero power.

The majority know more about Bling, MSM, sports, drama, politics, than the boring banker history, and protocol understanding; yet they will sign away on mortgages, car loans, equity loans, and similar to those in control, without understand what their loans are backed by. Loans are backed by nothing, but their sweat equity.

The true value in indentures, is getting as many people, countries, governments to buy into the game.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Antipathy17
You can drop that anti-semitism crap. It's one hell of an over played card.

The OP asked a question around the Rothschild's and conspiracies. Many of the conspiracies circulating around the Rothschild's are anti-Semitic and focus on the fact you have powerful Jewish bankers who have manipulated the world. Even seem some of these conspiracies played out on ATS, because some people have a binary mindset and think that Jewish banker = world control.

Many of them have nothing to do with the fact they're Jewish. Almost all of them have everything to do with Banking and them owning the bank, and they just happen to be Jewish.

Apparently, a binary mind would correlate them being Jewish as anti-Semitic just because they're Jewish. Which is exactly what you're doing. The world in a binary mind (as yours) is purely black and white.

Again, people are wondering if they own the world via currency, and just because they happen to be Jewish doesn't make anyone questioning the family as anti-Semitic. Keep that outrage crap out of here.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5903699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5503699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Many of them have nothing to do with the fact they're Jewish. Almost all of them have everything to do with Banking and them owning the bank, and they just happen to be Jewish.

Yes I know. However, many of the conspiracies levelled at the Rothschild family do focus on the apparent connection with Jewish/Zionism and the control of the world as a result i.e. Jews run the world. I am pleased this discussion has not gone down that dead end.

originally posted by: Flesh699
The world in a binary mind (as yours) is purely black and white.

You don't know my mind, so why not stop overacting.
edit on 2/1/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Beautiful truth there.

Anything to get more people excited to research this. Excited to learn about the wonderful wealth transfer mechanism that inflation is. How our labor is directly siphoned off of though fiat, and concentrated in the hand of the few, the hands of the connected.

This impacts every single person who uses the fiat as a means of exchange. We should have a stable currency. We should be able to save this currency and have the same purchasing power 100 years down the road. We shouldn't be forced into gambling(stocks and even bonds) just to maintain purchasing power of said fiat.

Once we get our financial control out of the hands of the few and powerful, maybe they will leave us alone. Same with getting our troops out of foreign engagements, we need to take ourselves off of the chess board of these rulers who care nothing for us plebs. Who simply use us for their own gains and are we are too uneducated to even realize it.

Everything is going exactly as designed. It does give me some hope to see the increasing cry to bring our troops home, but the cry to reform our financial system is still barely audible.
edit on 2-1-2019 by ClovenSky because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Pr0digalKn1ght

How much time do You have?

Will You come back and give Us a re-cap if one of Us provides a pretty detailed account of the Rothschild Cabal? Can We agree on 250 words +/- ?

whale.to...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Still no definitive evidence that the Rothschild's own all of the world's central banks, certainly not the Bank of England where it has been clearly shown they do NOT own it.

Of course they have enormous wealth and influence.

I don't doubt for one minute that they use that wealth and influence to further their own agenda, whatever that may be.
And I don't think for one minute that their agenda includes improving the health, wealth and happiness of the ordinary, everyday people of this world.

But all I see is the usual internet meme's and rumours offered up as supportive evidence that they control the worlds banking system and by extension world events and government policies.

Once over it was expected that a person would at least offer referenced sources to support alleged theories, nowadays it seems an internet meme or rumour suffices.

As for the Lucifer connection.....how to discredit a conspiracy theory in one easy move!

No wonder the rest of the world thinks we are all a bunch of cranks!

edit on 2/1/19 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It probably all started here:

Court Jew

Prohibitions against usury for Christians forbid them to become bankers, making the early bankers not only very rich but powerful, holding great influence over ruling families.

A recent insider pointed the real powers to be an organization in Switzerland which is supposedly the mother bank of all central banks - The Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland.

Related Article

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

That still is probabaly not enough for.him. after that mic drop this thread should stop as you have answered it very well 👍🏻

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
HAHA Payseur family owns everything just saying!!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Are the Rothchilds more powerful than the Medici family?

I mean they had 3 popes and were far richer much longer ago

Also a Venetian banking family. This happened during a time where the Vatican was the most powerful entity in the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

How did they (certain conspiracy theorists) come to the conclusion that the Rothschild's own the banks? what document or historical event/evidence etc is the core base foundation of this assumption?

No B/S please. If you don't know, don't post. Thank You.

Suggest you carry out totally independent, but thorough and unbiased research to prove the conspiracy theorists wrong. Was hoping someone would do this one day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join