It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many claim it's the Rothschild's who own the banks, so how did they come to this conclusion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Not quite Nathan Rothschild had advance knowledge of napoleons defeat and bought up stocks while everyone else was selling, he kept that knowledge to himself of course. It was probably relayed by courier pigeon from one of his family in Europe.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
Owners - Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) is a wholly government-owned bank of Afghanistan which was established in 1939.

I would love for this to be true as much as the next tinfoil hat wearing loon. Maybe we could start with DAB, is there any proof out there that the Rothschilds are involved in any way?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

United Kingdom: Bank of England

I used to firmly believe The Rothschilds owned The Bank of England and all other major central banks.
Nowadays I'm not too sure

Who owns the Bank of England today?

We are wholly-owned by the UK government. The entire capital of the Bank, around £14.6 million, is held by the Treasury Solicitor on behalf of HM Treasury.

There are some misconceptions on the internet about the Bank of England today being owned by private families, the Royal Family or run as a private corporation. But these stories are untrue.

Although we are owned by HM Treasury, we carry out our responsibilities free from day-to-day political influence.

edu.bankofengland.co.uk...

Not sure about other central banks but I have yet to see definitive proof that The Rothschilds own the BoE.

Perhaps you could supply some?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
So you think the Rothschild's don't own banking? Here's the complete list of banks they own....be warned its LONG

ROTHSCHILD OWNED & CONTROLLED BANKS:

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
Albania: Bank of Albania
Algeria: Bank of Algeria
Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina
Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba
Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
Austria: Austrian National Bank
Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
Belize: Central Bank of Belize
Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana: Bank of Botswana
Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil
Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia
Came Roon: Bank of Central African States
Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt
El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
Estonia: Bank of Estonia
Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
European Union: European Central Bank
Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji
Finland: Bank of Finland
France: Bank of France
Gabon: Bank of Central African States
The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia
Georgia: National Bank of Georgia
Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
Ghana: Bank of Ghana
Greece: Bank of Greece
Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala
Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Guyana: Bank of Guyana
Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti
Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
India: Reserve Bank of India
Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Israel: Bank of Israel
Italy: Bank of Italy
Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
Japan: Bank of Japan
Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
Korea: Bank of Korea
Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
Latvia: Bank of Latvia
Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Their most recent conquest)
Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Malta: Central Bank of Malta
Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
Mexico: Bank of Mexico
Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Morocco: Bank of Morocco
Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
Namibia: Bank of Namibia
Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Oman: Central Bank of Oman
Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan
Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea
Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay
Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Poland: National Bank of Poland
Portugal: Bank of Portugal
Qatar: Qatar Central Bank
Romania: National Bank of Romania
Russia: Central Bank of Russia
Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda
San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa
Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles
Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone
Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore
Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia
Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
South Africa: South African Reserve Bank
Spain: Bank of Spain
Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Sudan: Bank of Sudan
Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname
Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland
Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
Switzerland: Swiss National Bank
Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan
Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania
Thailand: Bank of Thailand
Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia
Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Uganda: Bank of Uganda
Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom: Bank of England
United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela
Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
Zambia: Bank of Zambia
Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

The FED and the IRS

Virtually unknown to the general public is the fact that the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned company, sitting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.

Think that answers your vague question
On a side note it has also been rumoured that JFK was murdered as a result of him wanting to rid the US of the stranglehold the Rothschilds' have on banking and finance

Your list is total nonsense.

Can you provide any information evidence that these banks are all Rothschild owned?

In fact can you provide any evidence that any of them are?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Sorry with some of the banks they don't "own" them per se, but have a controlling interest. It would have taken wayyy too long to go through every bank to see if it was owned outright or controlled by the Rothschilds, but the information is out there for those that wish to look...

To my knowledge the only countries in which the Rothschild's don't have a banking interest are Iran, North Korea & Syria

With regards to the Federal Reserve, I've never been able to find concrete proof of ownership, but it appears to be a toss up between the Rothschilds' and the Rockerfellers

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pr0digalKn1ght

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Pr0digalKn1ght

Who claims the Rothschilds banking dynasty owns all the banks? No conspiracy I have read claims such. Why don’t you look into it yourself? Seems like are baiting type thread to me, when there’s plenty of information out there and your premise is wrong.

I don't know what you've looked into but from what I've seen the whole point of the Rothschild conspiracy is that they secretly own the central banks of many nations.

I don’t know of any evidence for this, and I sincerely doubt one family would own all or any central banks, not to take away from their power and influence but various alliances are formed.

When looking into any conspiracy you have to consider that misinformation and disinformation is often mixed in with the factual stuff so it can be very hard if not impossible to know the real truth of the matter. There are some great researchers out there though. Look into the Corbett report for an example of such.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Again, apologies but they do not "own" the BoE but certainly had a controlling interest until at least the 1970's. There have also been numerous Rothschild directors on the Board and are still large shareholders in both the Bank of England and the Vatican Bank (allegedly)

As a little common person, I don't have access to the proof, none of us do. I can only look into it via the net and pass on information as I find it. That's all anyone can do in reality. I do my best to research what I can, but again, the web is a minefield of disinformation rumour and theory. Highly unlikely we would ever EVER know the actual truth.

What I have discovered over the years, is that anyone researching the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers or making noise about the same, are almost certain to be labelled anti semitic and is all but shut down when trying to ascertain the "proof". I don't believe anti semitism seriously plays any part in the ages old Rothschild's various conspiracies and fascination, I believe its fear and jealousy

edit on 2-1-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I would recommend watching the Zeitgeist film from back in 2007 and reading The Ascent of Money by Neil Ferguson I think it is and the Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins....eye openers full of information I was unaware of years ago

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Plus most of those 3rd world countries listed do not have a central bank and rely solely on foreign exchange to maintain their currency.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It is alleged that those countries "without a central bank" have been loaned money by the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers at extortionate interest rates which they cannot hope to pay back. As a result, the bankers "own" the country in effect and the finances and banking thereof

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It's called critical thinking, logic and following the money trail, in fact the people you speak of don't even deny it.

ATS is about "Denying Ignorance", so for those that wish to hear, understand, and listen to solid facts about the world banking system should listen to the entire video by Edward G Griffin. He also wrote a book called "A Creature from Jekyll Island"

It's factual, because everything he speaks of can be traced back to the library of congress list of events. The banking system doesn't hide anything, it's not a conspiracy if people have the ability to use discernment and critical thinking. Between 2006 and 2011 I worked in the banking industry for a short while, and had relationships with many banks worldwide, so it was important to understand who was in charge, in order to be able to be successful.

Conspiracy is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Worldwide banking is not a secret, nor a group trying to so something unlawful, nor harmful, because they made the rules, and people follow them.

Time traded for money, for loans, and fiat currency = world banking system. It's absolutely brilliant, and many people just haven't taken a few hours, or more to understand the game, and rules we all have to play in. I might not completely agree with the game, or the rules, but I respect the brilliance of the group, that figured out how to control the entire world by creating it first.

People keep talking about a one world government, and currency, unfortunately it's already happened December 23rd, 1913.

A slice of humble-pie and wisdom is waiting for those people that wish to "Deny Ignorance" in this informative lecture.

edit on 2-1-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here is a link to a list of papers on the Rothschild's and their influence in the Banking community www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

From my research, it is the Bank of International Settlements that sits at the top of the global banking pyramid these days. While this organization does have offices all over the world, the head office is in Basel, Switzerland. From what I can see their main task is to help account and balance the global economy.

If you are a nation looking for a few extra hundred billion, then you might want to try the International Monetary Fund. They have had a bad reputation of austerity and corporate kickbacks.

When looking into the history of organizations like these, the Rothschild family comes up a lot. The Rockefeller family has also been big influence in American banking system, while the Rothschild is more predominantly in Europe.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Again, apologies but they do not "own" the BoE but certainly had a controlling interest until at least the 1970's. [

No apologies necessary.

The Bank of England was nationalised in 1946 and as a result there have been no shareholders at all since then....so how could they have possibly 'had a controlling interest until at least the 1970's.' between '46 and the 70's?

There have also been numerous Rothschild directors on the Board and are still large shareholders in both the Bank of England and the Vatican Bank (allegedly)

As far as I can tell there has only ever been one Rothschild who has been a Director of the BoE, Alfred de Rotschild.
en.wikipedia.org...
I could easily be wrong though but considering he was the first Jew ever to be appointed a Director and also the last for 50 years I doubt it.

As I said above, there are NO shareholders of the BoE so the Rotschilds can't 'still be large stakeholders'.

As for The Vatican Bank; I have no idea....but a Jew having a large share in the Catholic Vatican Bank?
I'm not too sure of that....why would The Vatican need Rothschild investment considering its own vast and obscene wealth?

As a little common person, I don't have access to the proof, none of us do. I can only look into it via the net and pass on information as I find it. That's all anyone can do in reality. I do my best to research what I can, but again, the web is a minefield of disinformation rumour and theory. Highly unlikely we would ever EVER know the actual truth.

Exactly, all it ever has been is rumour.
I first heard them well before the advent of the internet.....the internet only served to spread and increase these rumours.
But any level of even casual research shows there is very little actual evidence at all to support this theory.

I don't discount the notion of The Rothschilds having a massive influence on world banking and events, its just that there is no actual evidence to support it is anything other than influence and not executive and overall control of the worlds banking netwroks.

What I have discovered over the years, is that anyone researching the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers or making noise about the same, are almost certain to be labelled anti semitic .....

Most definitely.

I don't believe anti semitism seriously plays any part in the ages old Rothschild's various conspiracies and fascination, I believe its fear and jealousy

Of course it does!
One would have to be extremely naïve not to believe there is an element of anti-Semitism at play here.
But it isn't the sole driver here, probably not even the primary driver.
I also think the Rothschilds et al and MSM conveniently use the anti-Semitism angle at times in order to deflect and discredit.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Your list is total nonsense.

Can you provide any information evidence that these banks are all Rothschild owned?

In fact can you provide any evidence that any of them are?

This is my point, in the beginning of this thread was also mentioned

- In 1815, Rothschild made his famous statement: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

I stumbled upon a blog from a a guy who was researching this exact quote.

He said he went through many papers and old documents and never found an original source, in the same vein where is the source for the list of Rothschild controlled banks? There isn't one, and that false quote? it's fact according to wikiapedia.

Wikiapedia also claims the Rothschilds are Jewish, sources?

I guess I will just do my own research.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Its a different type of "shareholding" apparently, to do with the BoE Nominees set up in the 1970's together with their Court of Directors set up later

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Bank of England Nominees Limited is a

The Bank of England Nominees is a wholly-owned, non-trading subsidiary of the Bank of England, with 2 ordinary shares valued at £1 each, as the latest Bank of England Annual Report(3) states.

prosperityuk.com...

No noticeable connection to the Rothschild's.

The Bank's Court of Directors acts as a unitary board, setting the organisation's strategy and budget and taking key decisions on resourcing and appointments.

www.bankofengland.co.uk...

All seems relatively transparent and again, no noticeable connection to the Rothschild's.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
You can drop that anti-semitism crap. It's one hell of an over played card.

The OP asked a question around the Rothschild's and conspiracies. Many of the conspiracies circulating around the Rothschild's are anti-Semitic and focus on the fact you have powerful Jewish bankers who have manipulated the world. Even seem some of these conspiracies played out on ATS, because some people have a binary mindset and think that Jewish banker = world control.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That quote has been twisted over the years...the original quote was apparently

"Let us control the money of a country and we care not who makes its laws."

And of course they're Jewish! Why would you need proof of that?? They've never denied it. Whether all the family are zionist is another matter.
edit on 2-1-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Some others already hit it, but they were the first bank owners that began in Germany, 18th century. They funded both sides of virtually every war, knowing that the loser would always be indebted to them. The spread their family throughout the world, marrying into prolific and elite families, with even men changing their names to merge into families. (they were also bg on inbreeding just to perpetuate the family lineage). Fun fact: the National Flag of Israel is the Rothschild family crest, with different colors. (before anyone starts, it's not "antisemitic, it's history and hard fact, and facts don't care about your feelings) The first world war (coincidentally?) came about after the Rothschild family threatened to murder the Archduke after his grandfather, I believe it was, refused to allow one of their central banking systems to be established within the country. Abraham Lincoln was murdered after he signed bills to do away with the Central Bank, Jefferson claimed the banks were trying to kill him when he did the same, and all JFK had to do was TALK about undoing the Fed and he was assassinated. Every large bank owner - JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, etc. - can be traced back through lineage and name changes to the Rothschild family and their stranglehold on the world. As of the early 2000's, there only existed a small handful of banks that were not controlled by a Rothschild Central Bank - Syria, Iran, Iraq, etc. All countries that we have subsequently invaded over the last decade and a half.

and that is only the tip of the iceberg with that family. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nathan Rothschild’s financing of Britain resulted in the defeat of Rome’s enemy Napoleon, (as well as being the source of his wealth and influence). Since Gregory XVI conferred a Papal decoration on Kalman Rothschild for loaning the Vatican five million pounds in a period of difficulty, the Rothschilds have been the fiscal agents of the Vatican. With Vatican interests at heart, the Rothschilds extended their financial and political dominion in the United States. The Vatican’s interest in the US was clearly revealed in the secret 1822 Treaty of Verona between Austria, France, Prussia, and Russia whereby the Jesuit Order pledged itself as the price of reinstatement to destroy “the works of Satan” it had established in setting-up, by revolution, representative governments such as the republics and “democracies” of France and the USA, replacing them with the only form of government approved by the church, rule by “divine right”, as declared by the Vatican (Daniel 2:42-43; Revelation 17:12-13).

Another essential part of Mayer Rothschild's strategy for success was to keep control of their banks in family hands, allowing them to maintain full secrecy about the size of their fortunes. In about 1906, the Jewish Encyclopedia noted: "The practice initiated by the Rothschilds of having several brothers of a firm establish branches in the different financial centres was followed by other Jewish financiers, like the Bischoffsheims, Pereires, Seligmans, Lazards and others, and these financiers by their integrity and financial skill obtained credit not alone with their Jewish confrères, but with the banking fraternity in general. By this means, Jewish financiers obtained an increasing share of international finance during the middle and last quarter of the 19th century. The head of the whole group was the Rothschild family..." It also states: "Of more recent years, non-Jewish financiers have learned the same cosmopolitan method, and, on the whole, the control is now rather less than more in Jewish hands than formerly."[17] Mayer Rothschild successfully kept the fortune in the family with carefully arranged marriages, often between first- or second-cousins (similar to royal intermarriage). By the late 19th century, however, almost all Rothschilds had started to marry outside the family, usually into the aristocracy or other financial dynasties."

"Before the second World War, all European Central Banks were owned privately. But the massive upheaval caused by the Great Depression and the powerful monetary reform movements that shook the Money Power had raised awareness about private ownership of the financial systems of the West and nationalizing the Central Banks was a handy way of diverting this attention. After the war all major European Central Banks became publicly owned."

realcurrencies.wordpress.com...

sembrouthes.wordpress.com...

web.archive.org...://www.ucalgary.ca/applied_history/tutor/endmiddle/bluedot/banking.html

threadreaderapp.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join