It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many claim it's the Rothschild's who own the banks, so how did they come to this conclusion?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

evidence they actually own all those insitutions ????????????

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

To my knowledge the only countries in which the Rothschild's don't have a banking interest are Iran, North Korea & Syria

so explain why iran is on your silly list

Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

conspiracy theory - fails at internal consistency

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
evidence they actually own all those insitutions ????????????

There is no evidence, because they don't - and have never have owned any countries central bank, including the Bank of England.

The BoE myth seems to stem from a loan made to the BOE in 1825, which some people reads as him taking control. The loan was repaid.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It is to my knowledge that when a central bank issues the Government a loan it creates the money out of thin air, this loan amount is then to be payed back to the central bank along with some interest, once the loan is paid back to the bank the amount the bank fabricated from thin air as debt will be deleted from the books and only the interest remains in their portfolio.

But where does the interest go?

To the Bank of England Nonimees I think..

Here is what I really *feel*, I feel, that the owners are Freemasons, because of the Pyramid on the Fed notes, the whole Jewish thing doesn't tie into the Freemason/Vatican thing. Maybe it does.

I can't say I know.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pr0digalKn1ght
It is to my knowledge that when a central bank issues the Government a loan it creates the money out of thin air, this loan amount is then to be payed back to the central bank along with some interest, once the loan is paid back to the bank the amount the bank fabricated from thin air as debt will be deleted from the books and only the interest remains in their portfolio.

Here is what I really *feel*, I feel, that the owners are Freemasons, because of the Pyramid on the Fed notes, the whole Jewish thing doesn't tie into the Freemason/Vatican thing. Maybe it does.

I can't say I know.

The Bank of England doesnt loan money to the Government.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I can't say I know.

Alright well time to summarize this thread, it seems to me there is a fair chance it could be the Rothschild's who own the banks and there are a few historical events related as to "why" with actual sources, aside from that there is a plethora of B/S that makes it a living hell for any truth seeker.

There is also alot of ignorant people on this forum, making all kinds of assumptions about me and what they think I don't know and how I haven't done any research etc.

You can't assume someone has no idea of the subject because they ask a question, I could be a Rothschild myself seeking the input of others for all you know, so please try not to assume so much.

And as far as this bank of England doesn't loan money to the Government thing, I think that's the final straw.

It is clear to me now that this forum isn't for me, thanks, it's been good, interesting theme/layout btw.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: JDmOKI

Not quite Nathan Rothschild had advance knowledge of napoleons defeat and bought up stocks while everyone else was selling, he kept that knowledge to himself of course. It was probably relayed by courier pigeon from one of his family in Europe.

Rothschild was instrumental in funding the british war effort against Napoleon , thats how they got rich quick.

So it makes sense he would have this information.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I can't say I know.

And as far as this bank of England doesn't loan money to the Government thing, I think that's the final straw.

It is clear to me now that this forum isn't for me, thanks, it's been good, interesting theme/layout btw.

Facts make you leave a thread?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Having spent roughly fifty years reading and watching history (the net) I cannot give you a link, anyway, I read that as jews were banned from any form of profensional work with the exception of banking, in many countries, It predisposes that the bank down the road is run by a jewish family. (please excuse any typos, I have an attack of optical megrim at the moment).

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pr0digalKn1ght

well if you are going to be prodigal then you are gonna need a little more patience than that.
if you actually read some of the source material that you asked other people to gather for you then you might have found out that the conspiracy is an open conspiracy (not a secret) but the system, that was built in the late baroque period to facilitate trade. that itself was built on venetian banking system, (you can go back as far as you like).
dominated by the banking families and their diverse espionage/human control systems.
you would get a little closer if you read on types of law, their distinctions and utilities maritime, sovereign, common, commercial etc.
and city states and how by powers of incorporation created the modern western system of government was brought into being and the difference between you and your paper commercial identity.
its tyranny by indirect means, for sure but its not a secret.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

c'mon paraphi , you can do better than that!
its more about control than ownership.
i mean its an important point to clarify, but it seems a little disingenuous, to throw the baby out with the bathwater, as it were.
There are lots of different types of banks that do lots of different kinds of things, and over the past few centuries, and the Rothschild family has profited enormously from investing, loans, financial advising, and interest paid to and from their privately-owned banks.

"During the early part of the 19th century, the Rothschild's London bank took a leading part in managing and financing the subsidies that the British government transferred to its allies during the Napoleonic Wars. Through the creation of a network of agents, couriers and shippers, the bank was able to provide funds to the armies of the Duke of Wellington in Portugal and Spain, therefore funding war.
In 1818 the Rothschild bank arranged a £5 million loan to the Prussian government and the issuing of bonds for government loans. The providing of other innovative and complex financing for government projects formed a mainstay of the bank's business for the better part of the century. N M Rothschild & Sons financial strength in the City of London became such that by 1825–26, the bank was able to supply enough coin to the Bank of England to enable it to avert a liquidity crisis."

What Lincoln Foresaw:
Corporations Being “Enthroned” After the Civil War
and Re-Writing the Laws Defining Their Existence
ratical.org...

“BCCI’s criminality included fraud by BCCI and BCCI customers involving billions of dollars; money laundering in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas; BCCI’s bribery of officials in most of those locations; support of terrorism, arms trafficking, and the sale of nuclear technologies; management of prostitution; the commission and facilitation of income tax evasion, smuggling, and illegal immigration; illicit purchases of banks and real estate; and a panoply of financial crimes limited only by the imagination of its officers and customers.

Among BCCI’s principal mechanisms for committing crimes were its use of shell corporations and bank confidentiality and secrecy havens; layering of its corporate structure; its use of front-men and nominees, guarantees and buy-back arrangements; back-to-back financial documentation among BCCI controlled entities, kick-backs and bribes, the intimidation of witnesses, and the retention of well-placed insiders to discourage governmental action.”

Inside the Global Banking Intelligence Complex, BCCI Operations
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
try wikispooks
wikispooks.com...

lol, although link is being actively blocked currently

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

i love the sound of back-peddling @ lunchtime - it aids digestion

its more about control than ownership.

why do wingnuts no say what they mean ????????????

this is hilarious

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

hey wingnut, i dont remember making that claim, because i didnt make it.
if you as bright as you think you are maybe post some contrary evidence or even discuss the info presented.
backpedal away!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Tell you what, show me the factual evidence that the bank of England doesn't loan money to the government and I will stay.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

find evidence.
is this a thread you made just to save thinking?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74

find evidence.
is this a thread you made just to save thinking?

No. Wanting evidence isn't the same as not thinking. So stuff you and your accusation that I am a lazy idiot.

I have evidence the bank of England loans money to the Government, visit the bank of England's website monetary policy it clearly says "Second, we can create money digitally to buy corporate and government bonds – this is known as asset purchase or quantitative easing (QE)."

www.bankofengland.co.uk...

The problem is most people on this forum don't want evidence, they just make bold claims based on what they feel or think.

The irony is I am asking why the Rothschilds are a conspiracy and where is the proof? and here I am getting answers from the exact type of people that made of all the B/S about the Rothschilds in the first place.

Most people here don't want the truth, they just want an interesting story/theory which they just make up on the spot. I want the truth based on factual evidence and it seems this place is the complete opposite of that. This place is the source of many lies because so many here don't want the actual truth, they would rather have an interesting story and or their ego appeased and it's freaking pathetic.

To those who actually helped, thank you.

Edit: Some people think I'm lazy for not researching this Rothschilds myself, the thing is this, I have done extensive research over my life and nothing has ever lead me to the Rothschilds I have not found a single connection within my own research however I hear others talking about them all the time, since my own research never lead to them I assumed it was all just largely a load of propaganda and that has proven true.

And THAT is why I didn't research this myself..

a) My research never lead me to the Rothschilds anyway

b) I kind of knew it was largely propaganda and B/S, and.. it was.

Peace
edit on 4-1-2019 by Pr0digalKn1ght because: Update

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

" Some people think I'm lazy for not researching this Rothschilds myself, the thing is this, I have done extensive research over my life and nothing has ever lead me to the Rothschilds"

thats funny cause i put quite alot of info/links in and no one commented on it,
almost as though people arent interested in learning things, just reinforcing their preconceptions....hey... wait a minute!
care to share some of that painstaking research with us or.....???

"And THAT is why I didn't research this myself..

a) My research never lead me to the Rothschilds anyway

b) I kind of knew it was largely propaganda and B/S, and.. it was. "

so you started this thread because...???

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

I must admit you did contribute factual information so fair enough..

Really it's just that whole "The bank of England doesn't loan money to the Government" that got on my nerves.. central banks loan money to Government for Government spending, it's done at the treasury.

The Federal Reserve, the Reserve bank of Australia, the bank of England, this is where Governments get their spending money from, the Government loans are payed off to the central banks with tax payers money.

Anyway you asked why I started this thread, I started this thread because I would hope I was missing something and someone would show shocking facts about the Rothschilds, perhaps that has happened, perhaps it hasn't, to me there is still no proof so I must conclude that it's a conspiracy theory for now, although one that may very well be true.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

you are missing plenty. but it has limited exposure in a public arena.
it doesnt help to know.
dont fixate on the redshields so much.
its the system of the world.
themillenniumreport.com...

the fact we believe and accept authority backed by currency is the real crime.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join