It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. Women's March Cancelled For Being Too White

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I see nothing wrong here.

Really? Nothing wrong at all? So stopping a women's march because there is to many white women doesn't set of any alarms?

From my point of view they wanted to set the march at a different time because they want their group have a multicultural base.

So they base a gender march on race?

They took a look at their group set their goals and are working to achieve diversity.

If they want diversity, then why call it a women's march and not a women and men's march? I don't think it is about diversity. It is about race.

That anyone would call them racist or strange for wanting to have representation of different ethnic backgrounds in their group before they march seems wrong to me.

Even though they made it about race?

As a previous poster mentioned they had a some racists in their group before and do not want their group being lumped in with hate groups.

Why? Do they hate racist people? The means they are a hate group.

Look at it throught history this same story happens again and again. Society looks at itself and decides to intergrate and change it to attempt to better themselves in accordance with their morality.
[/quote

Morality? They stopped a women's march because they had to many white women. You don't see the irony?

If there were a bunch of KKK at a place of work which was a very well known where everyone just happened to be white and were found out then the KKK guys were outed and fired I am pretty sure that there may be some intergration considered by owners of the company to send a message to the community and staff.

Or just not hire people that are KKK members, since we have moved to the realm of what if.

edit on 30-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I trust the organisers facebook accounts were banned for hate crimes then?

What, no? Shocker.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Why? Do they hate racist people? The means they are a hate group.

Or just not hire people that are KKK members, since we have moved to the realm of what if.

LMAO really! Go for it dude if thats what you believe. Get out there and be the change you want to see.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You don't know how old I am.

older

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I don't see anything wrong here at all. If you read their statement has nothing to do with to many white women in the march. What it was is they didn't get any organizers from Humboldt county to set it up in the first place. You cant claim the march is from a county where no one from that county even participated in. They cancelled because they couldn't recruit people from the county to help organize it. Lack of volunteers will always shut down anything you are trying to organize.

So this is fake news and a major fail.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

"ARE THESE PEOPLE F**KING NUTS?"
a reply to: IAMTAT

Probably.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Pretty much sums up the whole new left in a nutshell. A bunch of bored, over-"educated", under-skilled, over-privileged, white people that don't even know another soul outside of their tiny demographic - nor take the time and care to understand another actual individual's perspective - lecturing everyone else on privilege, penises and different shades of brown.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

So, youre a racist? wow.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
These people are nuts.

I think these nuts go by the official identity we refer to as Democrats, but sometimes referred to as Liberals who worship Hillary.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
To the OP. The march was cancelled because they could not be bothered, or not many people were turning up. The "too white" mantra just came out of the Book of Excuses.
edit on 30/12/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

What happened was that they were trying to reach out to other members of the (mostly White) community. The organizers themselves felt they did a poor job of it (they weren't getting much response) and decided to cancel. There might have been other issues... they didn't say (I did read the Facebook pages and it seemed to be a small group doing this.)

Now... they are wiling to support others who want to step up and do it. Locals are disappointed that they may have to drive a distance to get to another march.

This kind of check and balance is useful; at least one march was infiltrated by a group of anti-Jewish organizers and things didn't go well.

You may be good with facts but when you try to explain this, it makes you look just as nutty as the rest of them.

I have said for some time now that when they get through kicking white men out of the party, white women are next. But I don't think that's what's happening here. Like you, I believe a rift has developed with the Jewish faction who are now being characterized as oppressors. How far will this go? If it turns into a major issue, it will rip the Democrat party to shreds.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You know what's funnier than this whole thing? The fact that some people are actually defending this.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Because white American women are overwhelmingly fake and closet racists. They are also overt classists.

They need minority sympathy since often white women are on the receiving end of actual privilege. They benefit the most from the exploitation of minority workers.

They exploit minorities more by being users of more underpaid providers of services. Example: They hire a maid and force her to ALSO be a nanny instead of paying a person for each service.

This is why I never like to date white American women. They are horrible people and want to punish white men for their guilt. Money hungry, lazy and conflictive.

Screw white daddy issues.
edit on 12 30 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Because white American women are overwhelmingly fake and closet racists. They are also overt classists.

They need minority sympathy since often white women are on the receiving end of actual privilege. They benefit the most from the exploitation of minority workers.

They exploit minorities more by being users of more underpaid providers of services. Example: They hire a maid and force her to ALSO be a nanny instead of paying a person for each service.

This is why I never like to date white American women. They are horrible people and want to punish white men for their guilt. Money hungry, lazy and conflictive.

Wow just wow! So this is what it comes down to? Let me be the first to say there is good in everyone, and just because you may have had a bad experiences that doesnt mean all people are bad. There are alot of angels out there if you just open your eyes to see them. If you want respect try leading by example. True everyone wont like you but some people will. Yes there are some hurtful folks out there but they arent everyone. There are alot of good women out there that will not judge you, I suggest you not jugde them. Golden rule.
edit on 30-12-2018 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I would bet my bottom dollar that lord sh!t stain, Soros, is behind this little slice of racism - if he's not bankrolling antifa or BLM, he's infesting other organizations with his filthy scum policies of 'social-change'.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Sure there are exceptions. I am specifically talking about American white women.

I've met some nice ones but for the most part they are a reducing population.

They want a cuckold or a rich Playboy hero. They live in a fantasy and don't actually know what they want anymore. Is that all of them? No. Just most.

Give me my Latin women. All. Day. Long.

It's a cultural difference and preference speaking on my part.

I like peace and stability. Not divorces and financial ruin/ broken homes.

edit on 12 30 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

What happened was that they were trying to reach out to other members of the (mostly White) community. The organizers themselves felt they did a poor job of it (they weren't getting much response) and decided to cancel. There might have been other issues... they didn't say (I did read the Facebook pages and it seemed to be a small group doing this.)

Now... they are wiling to support others who want to step up and do it. Locals are disappointed that they may have to drive a distance to get to another march.

This kind of check and balance is useful; at least one march was infiltrated by a group of anti-Jewish organizers and things didn't go well.

Oh, so this didn't have anything at all to do with race?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You may well take the prize for the most bigoted post of the day. You managed to hit three identifiable groups in one "hater" post.

(1) White people
(2) Americans
(3) Women

Well done Sir...if one happens to have been born into all three of these involuntary sub-sections of humanity, they are automatically fated to be fake, rascist, horrible people.

This is the problem with embracing identity politics - and it's evidenced by the subject of this thread. The acceptable population keeps getting sliced thinner and thinner, and in different ways by different indentity politics practitioners...with the ultimate result that nearly nobody is acceptable. In other words, if you buy into this way of thinking, just understand that at some point "they" will be coming for you too.

edit on 30-12-2018 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Something not quite white with this crap.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join