It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. Women's March Cancelled For Being Too White

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would bet my bottom dollar that lord sh!t stain, Soros, is behind this little slice of racism - if he's not bankrolling antifa or BLM, he's infesting other organizations with his filthy scum policies of 'social-change'.

I think you're right about Soros.
These Nimrod organizers neglected to give Soros control of this event...so his enforcers came down on them:

"Nice little 'Women's March' you've got here...it'd be a shame if it got cancelled."

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Because white American women are overwhelmingly fake and closet racists. They are also overt classists.

They need minority sympathy since often white women are on the receiving end of actual privilege. They benefit the most from the exploitation of minority workers.

They exploit minorities more by being users of more underpaid providers of services. Example: They hire a maid and force her to ALSO be a nanny instead of paying a person for each service.

This is why I never like to date white American women. They are horrible people and want to punish white men for their guilt. Money hungry, lazy and conflictive.

Screw white daddy issues.

Wooooooowwww.......I'm hispanic and grew up dealing with racism. I've had the "pleasure" of not only hearing racists say ridiculous things about asians/blacks/native americans/etc and also about hispanics. I've heard similar assumptions made all because of a few bad apples, the typical lazy, thieving, violent sort of thing, I'm sure if you think hard enough you can imagine all the things I've had thrown at me. Some I've heard through the grapevine, other times I've had it said to my face.

You sound exactly like them. You take a few examples and lump everyone in the same category, just like racists do against us minorities. I hope you're proud of that.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I trust the organisers facebook accounts were banned for hate crimes then?

What, no? Shocker.

Well, they banned Franklin Graham for a post he made in 2016 deemed hate speech so the Facebook police seem to be running behind. Maybe they'll get to this in a year or two?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Imagine if the title of this thread went a little something like THIS:

Women's March Cancelled For Being Too Black

Wanna bet the Left would be here in force screaming "RACISM"?

FTR: I'd still be here too...agreeing with them.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Yet, I have a valid opinion of females in my race and culture.

Biggoted or not, I still feel my words representing my really. Am I wrong by some standards for not phrasing it better or more considerately?

I don't care. I value honesty more than life itself.

White American women are assholes. Sorry.

EDIT TO ADD:
You know who most agrees with me and helped me to form my opinion? Black America men. They see behavior in our women that repulses them from females of their own race and culture.

It's a horrible trend /mentality and only some buy into it. Sorry if you do . At least now you have an honest opinion to work with.

edit on 12 30 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yet, I have a valid opinion of females of my culture.

Biggoted or not, I still feel my words representing my really. Am I wrong by some standards for not phrasing it better or more considerately?

I have to disagree.
I've dated women of every race and find bigotry and racism exists among them as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
83.5% of people in Humboldt are white, the next largest group are Native Americans at 6.3%, so other than Humboldt State University students, the demographic there is not very diverse to begin with. The students will just be getting back into town in Jan. and it's COLD,it snows there too.

Anyways, the whole thing is Stupid , for a variety of reasons. If you have enough time and energy to March around in the freezing cold to "Help" women, maybe just go and actually really HELP one of them in need. Instead these " Do Gooder's " opt to cancel due to lack of diversity ? More than likely the funds were cut because the "paid" protesters willing to participate in that mostly lower income white community were white and the optics of that didn't fit the agenda.

www.census.gov...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

I'm proud of not being someone that can be categorized easily.

I'm not attracted to the personality of white women. Deal with it.

I also don't have to pretend I am or hide why I feel the way I do.

That's not racist or wrong. You are wrong for judging me based off who I am attracted to.

I don't treat them differently. I simply did not date them. They were not good or attractive.

Stop judging people for not being a blob of sameness.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Aaahhh, but you can be categorized easily. You're racist. Your words sound just like every other racist out there, no matter how you justify it. So, to use your own words against you:

Deal with it.

You're free to be as racist as you want, but at least own up to it.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I will say this about women.

If they would just protest in tight clothes while on a trampoline, we might evolve as a society.

Amen.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's getting to the point that I sit back and smarmly watch the "bitch about anything" the other side does posts.
Women marching, representation these are OK things in my book, but y'all act like a pack of old women in my grans old village looking for the next thing to tisk tisk about.

You all realize you are just doing the e-version of village gossip? It means you are bored as heck if you willingly scour the internet for problems with society to repeatedly moan about. Tisking Tisking away.

Thats my psychoanalysis on this partisan weirdness.
I realize it may sting a little.

You're welcome.

edit on 30-12-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

Aaahhh, but you can be categorized easily. You're racist. Your words sound just like every other racist out there, no matter how you justify it. So, to use your own words against you:

Deal with it.

You're free to be as racist as you want, but at least own up to it.

Ahem. You can not be racist to your own ethnic group.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Person who never met me says I am racist. Must be an authority on other people.

The more you know.

White American women are still assholes by and large. I am racist for not pretending they are not. Sure.

Any other white woman is not mentioned, but I can't NOT like white AMERICAN women without being wrong somehow and being called a racist!

Just listen to yourselves. Who else is asked to be attracted to everyone or be labled something wrong?

Your opinion is very "white american woman" centered. No other social animal is that confused.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Person who never met me says I am racist. Must be an authority on other people.

The more you know.

White American women are still assholes by and large. I am racist for not pretending they are not.

Any other white woman is not mentioned, by I can't NOT like white AMERICAN women without being wrong somehow.

Just listen to yourselves. Who else is asked to be attracted to everyone?

Well, you've just called my mother and sister an asshole.

Do you want to rethink your gross generalization?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No. They might be. I wouldn't want to date them.

In terms of relationships, they have a group that they belong to and practices they follow according to learned culture.

I don't like it and that's ok.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
. . . but y'all act like a pack of old racist women in my mums old village looking for the next thing to tisk tisk about.
. . .

Fixed it for you.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

1) You realize you are calling yourself a racist old village woman?
2) You realize you can't change a quote on ATS even in jest?
3) March on sister!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I will say this about women.

If they would just protest in tight clothes while on a trampoline, we might evolve as a society.

Amen.

I miss the juggies.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yet, I have a valid opinion of females in my race and culture.

EDIT TO ADD:
You know who most agrees with me and helped me to form my opinion? Black America men. They see behavior in our women that repulses them from females of their own race and culture.

It's a horrible trend /mentality and only some buy into it. Sorry if you do . At least now you have an honest opinion to work with.

Honesty is a good place to start...in the same way that the first step in healing, or improving, is to recognize that you have a problem, or issue. The fact that you recognize, and own, your bigotry is a fine beginning.

But, trying to justify your bigotry toward American white women, by invoking a whole other bigotry paradigm...ie. black American men are attracted to hispanic women, because they are repulsed by black American women...is just not a constructive way to go.

Hopefully at some point your ability to see yourself honestly will be supplemented by some honest introspection, and a desire to improve as person. Honesty is a virtue, but saying "I am just being honest" is not a valid argument when it comes to justifying obvious (and admitted) prejudices.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join