It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. Women's March Cancelled For Being Too White

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: DBCowboy

1) You realize you are calling yourself a racist old village woman?
2) You realize you can't change a quote on ATS even in jest?
3) March on sister!

Keeping within the theme of the thread and mocking your ludicrous statement with some inanity of my own.

Take a nice bath and perfume or something. Pointing out the blatant racism of identity politics has gotten you into a lather.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

No. I don't hate them. I wouldn't mind my daughter being a lesbian with a white American woman partner. I wouldn't hide my white mother's fotos.

I stopped dating white AMERICAN women long ago. It's a preference.

The reason? They are mostly mentally scarred and unstable which leads to disrespect and hurtful actions on their part.

I don't have to give them a pass to be a whole and happy person. I can add or remove anyhing from my life I wish.

I removed relationships with broken white American women. Women from my race and nationally which I am justified in criticising.

I did also for other specific disqualifiers and feel I made the best choice. I am happy so there is nothing more to say. My life is great like this.

edit on 12 30 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 30 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
That’s a paradox. If it made sense, it wouldn’t be a leftist idea.
It’s like a white boxer taking a dive to a black boxer because they don’t want to imply superiority

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I did warn my statement would sting a wee bit. But keep on searching the net for little bitchy things to whine about you big bad boys you.

I'd gladly take that bath, but you're constantly in there. I can never access my perfume as you stash it in your nest in my wardrobe you made...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I did warn my statement would sting a wee bit. But keep on searching the net for little bitchy things to whine about you big bad boys you.

I'd gladly take that bath, but you're constantly in there. I can never access my perfume as you stash it in your nest in my wardrobe you made...

Pointing out racism in others does tend to illicit a response from some, but hey, I will share some perfume.

It is almost New Years.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I've got some 'Old Spice' you can borrow.
"Manly, YES...but you'll like it too!"

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You already took my perfume.

And we both know it.

You weren't pointing out MY racism, but admittedly I was calling y'all bored whiny little village women with the constant tisking and crying at what the mean other side does.
I don't think any of you care about their racism tbh, it's just the latest shtick to go man baby over.

*shpritzes J'daore Parfum over the manly men.
edit on 30-12-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It's more about the inherent racism found in identity politics than any one specific thing.

This botched "woman's march" just illustrates it well.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You already took my perfume.

And we both know it.

You weren't pointing out MY racism, but admittedly I was calling y'all bored whiny little village women with the constant tisking and crying at what the mean other side does.
I don't think any of you care about their racism tbh, it's just the latest shtick to go man baby over.

*shpritzes J'daore Parfum over the manly men.

You two need to take this to the trampoline.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Delay is a botch?

I see.

Guess that wall build from two years ago is a botch too then.....

Gotta run.
Later cowgirl.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

all i can say is....WOW!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I wonder why the Humbolt County parade was overwhelming white women.........?

The racial makeup of the county was 84.7% White, 0.9% Black or African American, 5.7% Native American, 1.7% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 2.5% from other races, and 4.4% from two or more races. In 2017, 11.7% of the population were Hispanic or Latino according to the United States Census Bureau.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with it...

Eta:

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: IAMTAT.

This kind of check and balance is useful; at least one march was infiltrated by a group of anti-Jewish organizers and things didn't go well.

"Infiltrated" is what you all call it?
The organizers of the largest womens rights protests ever turned out to be racist anti-Semitics women. You act like it was a small thing. Probably because you told us all how you were bussed in with others to attend it and now trying to distance yourself from this car wreck of a movement.

edit on 30-12-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Organizers of the Women’s March in Humboldt County, California, announced Friday that they have canceled the local Jan. 19 event because the marchers are overwhelmingly white.

In a Facebook statement, the group said it opted to nix the third annual march “after many conversations between local social-change organizations and supporters of the march,” saying they would work on how to “broaden representation in the organizing committee.”

“Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community,” said the statement. “Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach.”

www.washingtontimes.com...
krcrtv.com...

Now...
Let's ALL just take a step back from our partisan positions...take a deep breath...center ourselves...and calmly ask of this situation...one quintessential question:

"ARE THESE PEOPLE F**KING NUTS?"

It's a march FOR women...but it's too white.

Let me try this again...
This march is to support women...but too many white people want to march in it so it needs to be cancelled.

I'm sorry,...one more try...
The reason this women's march needs to be cancelled...is because there are too many white people wanting to support it.

Nope.

Please...can I get a Leftist to explain to me why this isn't racist and why it makes sense?

Perhaps women of different colors and backgrounds simply choose not to attend. Why should the white women who choose to attend get the shaft? This "Must have diversity or to hell with you all" bullsnip is out of control.
As a white woman I find this (dare I say it) racist! There is no such thing as equality these days. If you do not come from an ethnically diverse group of people, your thoughts and opinions mean nothing. And to answer your question, Yes. Yes these people are FU**ING NUTZ. And oh so very entitled.

It's disgusting.
edit on 12/30/2018 by Slinki because: grammar

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, I'm almost 60, and I've been around the world a few times. Two thing in my personal experience I have learned after dating some 650 women when I single. When any male says "I don't date X type of women" is usually because that type of woman won't give them the time of day. The other thing I've found is women of Hispanic descent are both overly materialistic and insanely jealous. To the point of threating my female coworkers with physical harm. Because it got so bad I had to divorce her after 6 years.

It's so funny how many scream for equality yet everyone has a different idea of what equality means, it's as though "equality" is different for each person.

Edit to add: Diversity today seems to only apply to skin pigment, not thought.
edit on 30-12-2018 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Organizers of the Women’s March in Humboldt County, California, announced Friday that they have canceled the local Jan. 19 event because the marchers are overwhelmingly white.

In a Facebook statement, the group said it opted to nix the third annual march “after many conversations between local social-change organizations and supporters of the march,” saying they would work on how to “broaden representation in the organizing committee.”

“Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community,” said the statement. “Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach.”

www.washingtontimes.com...
krcrtv.com...

Now...
Let's ALL just take a step back from our partisan positions...take a deep breath...center ourselves...and calmly ask of this situation...one quintessential question:

"ARE THESE PEOPLE F**KING NUTS?"

It's a march FOR women...but it's too white.

Let me try this again...
This march is to support women...but too many white people want to march in it so it needs to be cancelled.

I'm sorry,...one more try...
The reason this women's march needs to be cancelled...is because there are too many white people wanting to support it.

Nope.

Please...can I get a Leftist to explain to me why this isn't racist and why it makes sense?

Perhaps women of different colors and backgrounds simply choose not to attend. Why should the white women who choose to attend get the shaft? This "Must have diversity or to hell with you all" bullsnip is out of control.
As a white woman I find this (dare I say it) racist! There is no such thing as equality these days. If you do not come from an ethnically diverse group of people, your thoughts and opinions mean nothing. And to answer your question, Yes. Yes these people are FU**ING NUTZ. And oh so very entitled.

It's disgusting.

It seems nobody was excluded from the women's march...but, in the eyes of the organizers...too many of the "wrong" race chose to attend.

To call this so-called "delay" anything but racism is just being intentionally dense.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with it...

Eta:

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: IAMTAT.

This kind of check and balance is useful; at least one march was infiltrated by a group of anti-Jewish organizers and things didn't go well.

"Infiltrated" is what you all call it?
The organizers of the largest womens rights protests ever turned out to be racist anti-Semitics women. You act like it was a small thing. Probably because you told us all how you were bussed in with others to attend it and now trying to distance yourself from this car wreck of a movement.

Nice post!
Nice assessment!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hmmmmm

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Racial/Ethnic Makeup of California treating Hispanics as a Separate Category (2017)[18]

White Non-Hispanic (37.20%)

Black Non-Hispanic (5.47%)

Native American Non-Hispanic (0.37%)

Asian Non-Hispanic (14.37%)

Pacific Islander Non-Hispanic (0.35%)
Other Non-Hispanic (0.27%)
Two or more races Non-Hispanic (3.05%)
Hispanic Any Race (39.15%)

So they were upset the parade matched the demographics of their state?
edit on 30/12/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
A multicultural base? Well I bet Islamic men just love this. You just do not understand. Human beings will separate out into their cultural bases. Ever heard the saying blood is thicker than water? If you like living in unreality fine. When everything boils down whites will stick with whites and so forth. You will see it most predominantly when humanity is backed into a corner and the greatest percentage of the masses will do this. There will always be a few, like in Nazi Germany, who will hide and protect innocents. But for the most part majorities will faction out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join