It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. Women's March Cancelled For Being Too White

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The US has really turned racist towards white people.

This does nothing good for anyone.

It's creating a victim mentality.

Affirmative hiring...all of it.

Not good.

((Someone)) is causing racial tensions again.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
America is about 70% white, be careful

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So WHY does it matter what color the marchers are if they're marching for women?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
They should have cancelled it because they were all too stupid.

But they really probably cancelled it because one of them looked up the definition of walk
edit on 29-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"ARE THESE PEOPLE F**KING NUTS?"

T-O-T-A-L-L-Y 😎

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am surprised they just didn’t hire any people of color to just show up and hang out.
They hire people to show up at all the other sh!t they organize when nobody shows.
edit on 29-12-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: IAMTAT

What happened was that they were trying to reach out to other members of the (mostly White) community. The organizers themselves felt they did a poor job of it (they weren't getting much response) and decided to cancel. There might have been other issues... they didn't say (I did read the Facebook pages and it seemed to be a small group doing this.)

Now... they are wiling to support others who want to step up and do it. Locals are disappointed that they may have to drive a distance to get to another march.

This kind of check and balance is useful; at least one march was infiltrated by a group of anti-Jewish organizers and things didn't go well.

The entire Womens March nonsense was co-opted by anti-Semites, Sharia Law/FGM advocates and Muslim Brotherhood propagandists from DAY 1.

And the right was telling the useful idiots on the left that it was. From DAY 1.

But pointing it out was racist or sexist or whatever -ist and -phobe you care to include.

A March organized by FGM/Sharia Law cockroaches that was for Womens Rights.

And yes that does sound as stupid as you think it does. All kinds of brainwashed useful idiots on the left supporting that garbage.
edit on 29-12-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

(post by Carcharadon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Byrd

So WHY does it matter what color the marchers are if they're marching for women?

Well you and I don't care, but both of us can see how this is going. The funny part is many of these people pushing this are white...go figure.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
America is about 70% white, be careful

Not if the Democrats have their way it won't. And then their dream of ruling brown people Elysium style will finally be realized.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

People of color must acknowledge the left’s hypocritical ways and refuse to participate.

If there is a better explanation, I’m all ears.

Hypocritical lefties unite in 3...2...1... - let the off-topic comments commence...

I bet they sound as dumb as ever trying to explain away racism. TST, SOM, OSOTC must be with pelosi on vacation.

edit on 29-12-2018 by Colt45MAG because: (no reason given)

link   
It has to get the desired effect for the desired agenda silly.

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: IAMTAT

What happened was that they were trying to reach out to other members of the (mostly White) community. The organizers themselves felt they did a poor job of it (they weren't getting much response) and decided to cancel. There might have been other issues... they didn't say (I did read the Facebook pages and it seemed to be a small group doing this.)

Now... they are wiling to support others who want to step up and do it. Locals are disappointed that they may have to drive a distance to get to another march.

This kind of check and balance is useful; at least one march was infiltrated by a group of anti-Jewish organizers and things didn't go well.

So when a march is cancelled because it has too many blacks you will be ok with it?
Really?
I am stunned you attempt to justify this clearly racist action.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
They wont march without their token minorities to use as human shields.

Those White Devils!

edit on 29-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Colt45MAG

People of color must acknowledge the left’s hypocritical ways and refuse to participate.

Hypocritical lefties untite in 3...2...1... - let the off-topic comments commence...

They will avoid this thread like the plague. Absolutely no way they can spin this garbage.

Well I can think of 1 or 2 silly fools that might try.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

I guess we’ll just wait for another never-Trump hit piece before they decide to “contribute”

And by “contribute”, of course I mean vomit all over themselves with anti-Constitution garbage without even realizing it. (Hidden behind anti-Trump rhetoric)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Colt45MAG

Hypocritical lefties untite in 3...2...1... - let the off-topic comments commence...

They will avoid this thread like the plague. Absolutely no way they can spin this garbage.

Well I can think of 1 or 2 silly fools that might try.

They’re reading every single response. You know they are.
Waiting for a media-fed talking point to jump in on so they can defend racism and FGM supporters.

I imagine their entire defence will boil down to the same exact three words that it ALWAYS boils down to.

Orange. Man. Bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

(post by Colt45MAG removed for a manners violation)
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The bulk of extreme left wing activism is fueled by white woman, in their 50's, who never had children and surround themselves with unkempt cats and "causes".

Its literally when cat ladies unite, absolute level 10 crazy from top to bottom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join