It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accidentally Exposes the Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team Five on Twitter

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Fakest of fake news

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

How do I look a fool.

Literally all I have done is posted a thread on a topic that is in the press right now and stated that in my opinion he shouldn’t have posted this on his twitter feed.

What part of that makes me a fool??

Av not actually posted on this thread all that much sometimes it’s interesting to just sit back and watch the comments flow. Show me where I am acting like a 8 year old?

edit on 27-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have edited my other comment to reflect that I had a brain fart, thinking that TinySickTears had authored the thread, so the behavior that I mentioned belonged to him.

My apologies on that.

You are not acting like an 8-year-old, but my critique as to the recipe that your source used to discuss the "appearance" that is was SEAL Team 5 is appropriate. The whole article is based off of appearances and the random comment of a chaplain. Regardless, the place where operators are stationed is generally easily known, and there's no proof that the faces in the video are the operators.

It's a rather concerning article, but not for the reasons that you imply that it should be.

Again, apologies for mixing you up with someone else. I hate when I do that. I left my original comment to you in tact so people could see what a fool I made of myself.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: username74

come on.
lets go back to the brexit threads and i'll make you a nice cup of tea.
what do you think about that?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

i still reckon its seal team 3 in mufti

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is a international site, hell the founder was a Brit

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

well perhaps he can make us some tea

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

....perhaps you can post sometching constructive?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i bet they totally love having him over there

exposing them as well as lying right to their face about a pay increase he claims he got them

www.huffingtonpost.com...

#lying

A huff post article saying Trump lied. Might as well read it in a Daily News article right next to "Hillary kidnapped by aliens"

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Without the news article, you wouldn't have known where Trump was. Where is his tweet saying where he was? I watched the video and you can't see anything around them besides walls and a roof. You're pulling your hair out for no logical reason.

Even the title says "may have" but an accusation is all the fuel you need to drive your hatred. Take a step back and look at yourself dude.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: theatreboy

You are a base supporter, you will say anything he does is okay. Even Fox news was bashing him, the past few days. Trump and his base, will ALWAYS blame Democrats, Obama and Hillary. Guess what, that doesn't mean your right!

*you're

Trump supporters have disagreed with Trump before, and they're never afraid to do it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: TinySickTears

you dont know that he #ed up.
you just want it to be true

[....snip....]
keep gargling

Don't bother. If you haven't gotten the taste out of your mouth by now, you ain't getting it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

perhaps a hot refreshing beverage would help....?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: CriticalStinker

well, prepare yourself my fine feathered friend.
it only gets rougher as we drift into 2019.
very bad stuff on the horizon.
a bit of gallows humour goes along way.

What kind of rough things do you see coming ahead?

I think you may have misinterpreted what I would perceive as tough times ahead.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"I think you may have misinterpreted what I would perceive as tough times ahead."
oh no. no doubts on your character and fortitude.

"What kind of rough things do you see coming ahead?"

ARTIFICIAL SELECTION WITHIN NATURAL SELECTION.

THAT would apply throughout all possible general energy systems, and would become more intensely paradoxical the more that those energy systems became based on models of the world which included models of themselves within their world. To the degree that becomes so, then those entities will be acting like they are conscious and care, despite the degree to which they may or may not actually be subjectively aware of doing so.

At the present time, the dominate human systems of artificial selection have become as psychotic as possible, due to their long history of success based on being able to back up deceits with destruction becoming being able to enforce frauds. I see no reasons to doubt that other entities which developed artificial selection systems would continue to be circumscribed by natural selection pressures, and thus, could manifest the full range of human concerns.
At the present time, human beings have NO good answers regarding how to operate their murder systems after the development of weapons of mass destruction, but rather, the first generation that was born into those dilemmas is still alive today, and, so far, has mostly cruised on autopilot of the inertia of social habits, becoming more and more insane, due to the abject failures to go through sufficient series of intellectual scientific revolutions and profound paradigm shifts with respect to the previously existing death control systems, within which context the human murder systems were the most important manifestations.
www.marijuanaparty.ca...
www.marijuanaparty.ca...

oh and then theres this
www.youtube.com...

so....
lovely avatar by the way

post script
if you can absorb blairs writing in those two threads its the equivalent of strapping on an extra 30 iq points
everything is an energy equation. entropy rules and the rule is the second law.
edit on 27-12-2018 by username74 because: thermodynamics

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And while I may not grasp the whole scope of your post....

This is why I come here.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

read the linked threads.

beforethecollapse.com...
if you can get the 1st and 3rd books from here that should flesh out the philosophical/psychological angle.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join