It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accidentally Exposes the Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team Five on Twitter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Did Trump mess up?

Is there more to the story?

Maybe reread your post and look in the mirror.

ive been asking the resident experts here and have received no answers

just the usual deflections and # talking

keep calling me little too which definitely aint right
im pretty tall and i have a big piece

hahahah

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Yeah you know? Naw.

You've put yourself into such a position with our POTUS, I don't feel the need to educate you 😌

I mean, I'm not going to wipe your ass and help with a follow up jiggle, sorry bub, but you're on your own.

Here for the laughs and you haven't disappointed 🤭

hahahahahah
figures

why have an actual discussion?

it is a lose/lose situation with you windbags

someone on the 'other' side posts something and you are all quick to try and clown and point out the TDS but refuse to actually get active in the discussion and give legit information.

or you are wrong but can not be critical of the messiah

either way

so in short

i am wrong and you all can not be bothered to set me straight

trump has a voice that gets right to the people via twitter but i am supposed to stop looking at his twitter

and there is no confusion
hahahahah
edit on 27-12-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So you're here as a pundit and don't intend on adding any information to debates, or even debate for that matter.... Just here for the lulz and to internet duke out some lefties?

Because that's what I got from your back and forth.

At least TST is asking for thoughts on this OP.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: theatreboy

You are a base supporter, you will say anything he does is okay. Even Fox news was bashing him, the past few days. Trump and his base, will ALWAYS blame Democrats, Obama and Hillary. Guess what, that doesn't mean your right!

I am not a base supporter...i just call bs when i see it. I am tired of the double standard. We would not be in this mess if the same level of standards went to both parties.

Oh and btw, i never watch fox news....and when i am not listening to my own radio stations, i listen to NPR.

And also, i work professional theatre, how far right do you actually think i could be...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Even if true, you wouldn’t have known nor cared if the media didn’t tell you to.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
One of them is wearing the Army’s 3rd Infantry division patch, weird. Anyways who takes a group photo with NODS on and down??? Corny!!

Edit stupid autocorrect
edit on 27-12-2018 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

It's just like when soldiers accidently revealed secret base locations using fitbit like fitness trackers.

While these things happen, what I don't get is how the media will go one step further revealing more sensitive information, in this story's instance the identity, rank, and where this soldier is based.

Because all the media care about in most cases is furthering their careers, and in this case about damaging the President. Any other consequences are just collateral damage. Remember, these are the same scum who plaster every mass shooter's name and face all over cable for two weeks knowing full well future mass shooters will be inspired by this to try to get their 15 minutes. They are simply incapable of considering anything other than their own ambitions.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

That said, we still don't know everything surrounding this story, something seems weird about it.

what we do know is he tweeted the picture

that happened

what else is to know?
all the supporters coming in deflecting. but the news showed it too!!!
but
but
but protocol. they cant know all the protocols

he #ed up

again

bottom line

you know it is ok to say he #ed up. people # up.
it would be nice if the supporters dont rush to defend and deflect everything

they do kind of treat him as infallable

So... what do you think should happen? Should he resign? Be impeached? You obviously think it's an egregious act...?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don’t quite understand some of the responses on this thread.

Trump shouldn’t probably have posted that on Twitter. It’s that simple.

I personally struggle to understand at times how some of his supporters almost seem to view him as almost infallible. Just seems so strofrom the perspective of a individual who is critical of all politicians.

Anyway have fun congratulating each other for defending the indefensible

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

We got the bubble headed Bleached blonde Comes on at five She can tell you 'bout the plane crash With a gleam in her eye It's interesting when people die Give us dirty laundry Can we film the operation Is the head dead yet You know the boys in the newsroom Got a running bet Get the widow on the set We need dirty laundry

There was a time when we collectively knew the TV News was corrupt.
Anyway..
MSM has successfully tapped into the emotions of those who seek hate.
Its a pathetic life that would constantly be engulfed in such hatred that it would completely strip them of all ability to reason. Its incredible to watch.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

so he didnt tweet it then?
there is no protocol against it and the dude quoted was just lying?

oh ok. i got it

arnie swooping in with that little D energy to save the day
hahahahahahaha

Maybe Trump just decided to declassify it?

Or maybe he just doesn't care about nonsense 'protocol'. He's always breaking the traditions of former presidents. Don't you know, he's the first president since 2002 not to visit troops on Christmas day?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The media is just mad because they were so excited to report that Trump didn't visit the troops during Christmas time that they couldn't even wait until Christmas was over to post it, then not even 24 hours later Trump turns up in Iraq visiting the troops and they look like assholes. So they had to go with this to soothe their butthurt.

If this was a problem, the SEALs would've never allowed themselves to be photographed. "But what if Trump ordered them?" is a typical question from someone who doesn't understand military orders. You can't just be ordered to do anything. It has to be lawful and moral. If the order put them in danger, they would have told him. And if you don't think a special operator would stand up to the President, then you haven't known any special operators.

Non-story.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I don’t quite understand some of the responses on this thread.

Trump shouldn’t probably have posted that on Twitter. It’s that simple.

I personally struggle to understand at times how some of his supporters almost seem to view him as almost infallible. Just seems so strofrom the perspective of a individual who is critical of all politicians.

Anyway have fun congratulating each other for defending the indefensible

You make a fair point, but from what I've read, he's only broken with 'protocol'. Protocol is a way of saying "I just think something should happen a certain way purely because it's always been done that way, even though there's no official policy or law demanding it".

The most elite soldiers the country has have been spotted participating in the longest quagmire of a war the country has ever had. Oh no!
edit on 27-12-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I don't really see this as some huge deal, but....

Or maybe he just doesn't care about nonsense 'protocol'.

Is an idiotic thing to say. Yes, protecting the identities of special operations troops and maintaining operational security of which special operations units are where is totally "nonsense protocol."

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Not in anti-Trump land. The media said “jump”, and their promoters say “how high?”. Look how much they gleamed from a single photo from a single tweet. This is their reality.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

So... what do you think should happen? Should he resign? Be impeached? You obviously think it's an egregious act...?

nothing should happen at his level

at our level it would just be nice to see his supporters call him on # when he #s up

no big deal

it would be nice if people didnt vote for him next time around but people are stupid so he is locked in

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just another example of the unprecedented, Leftist anti-Trump bias.
If Trump cured cancer, the Leftist headlines would be -
“Trump finds the cure for cancer.....BUT not soon enough to save the millions who already died from it”

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Maybe Trump just decided to declassify it?

Or maybe he just doesn't care about nonsense 'protocol'.

hahahahahahahahahah

perfect example of what i have been saying in these threads for a while now

people like you. arnie. the other windbags dont actually give a #.

youre more than happy to have some asshole at the head of the table that feels the same way you do and its a bonus that it bothers people you dont like anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

no answers

pretty typical

throw me a link or something.

trying to get educated in the issue here.
seeing as you and others know so much about it why not throw me a bone?

jesus christ

This response is identical to that of MSNBC's excuse for publishing the fake news about Trump not visiting troops on Christmas.

They said they didn't know because the White House didn't tell them (spoonfeed them). No responsibility for making enquiries or performing any actual journalism.

Did you make any enquiries about this magical 'protocol' before making a thread on it?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Lol, we are back to outrage of the the week!! What will it be next week?? Will he step on a crack and break someone's Mama's back?? Will he walk under a ladder in front of a black cat??

Perhaps he will increase his scoops to three instead of two!!??!

Whatever it may be, rest assured we will be reminded that we must point and scoff and impeach!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join