It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accidentally Exposes the Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team Five on Twitter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by username74 removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by soundguy removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

quick! burn all regiment and battalion photos
edit on 27-12-2018 by username74 because: (no reason given)

(post by TinySickTears removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"may have accidentally"

And here you are making a stink about him taking a picture. How petty.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

yep, and they vilified him once for saluting with a coffee cup in his hand. lol

I hope the troops demand that 10% raise he boasted about giving them.
edit on 27-12-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So in the order of things, the dailymail reposts the video with their faces revealed, so even more people can view it.

Shawking...

....trump tweeted it

Would you have seen it without this story telling you about it? I wouldn't have.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

you cool with trump lying to the troops regarding their pay raise?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I remember Al Asad. True story: my chu-neighbor, a contractor, was the individual that told me about ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Now that wasn't so hard was it?

That was a well thought out post with plenty of information that pertained to the subject at hand, and you even refuted some of the claims made by the article.

There is nothing wrong with well thought out discussions on matters that I have even admitted at best get exaggerated for profit by the entertainment media, and at worst get exploited.

Edit: I don't think neutral is the correct term, I'd go with independent. I take hard stances, I just get to dictate those myself.
edit on 27-12-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: theatreboy

but with the election of Dems that are taking over the house...all the economic advances we have made over the last 2 years are now in jeopardy of being rolled back and it is scaring investors.

This is total b.s. That is not why the market crashed over a month and a half later.
The market is unsure but its not the dems coming in that is irritating it. Its the uncertainty of trumps actions.
Like pulling troops out of Syria and shutting down the government on a whim.

Stocks were stagnant under obama after it crashed under a democrat Congress. It skyrocketed when Congress was controlled by Republicans, then shot down again after democrats took control of the House. But, yeah, Trump.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: LSU2018

you cool with trump lying to the troops regarding their pay raise?

i started a thread about it

we will see what happens with that one

only real option is to call him on his lie or support it

wonder what they will do?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

then compounded it by saying more daft stuff. and here you are standing up for the underdog. like a daftie

That would require that I am unhinged, which some days that argument may be well and true, but not on this day kind sir.

As far as the subject at hand, should the article be correct, it's disheartening but exaggerated simply because Newsweek in particular went one step further to name names next to the picture, and go as far to include rank and where the soldier is stationed.

All I ask is that we get some level of discussion on this board where we can take a step back and be honest with each other, maybe grow a bit.

This tit for tat turn every thread into a mudpit is just degrading all of us IMO.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i bet they totally love having him over there

exposing them as well as lying right to their face about a pay increase he claims he got them

www.huffingtonpost.com...

#lying

I really miss those 1% years, makes one want to get a new car....lol

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Arnie123

Now that wasn't so hard was it?

That was a well thought out post with plenty of information that pertained to the subject at hand, and you even refuted some of the claims made by the article.

There is nothing wrong with well thought out discussions on matters that I have even admitted at best get exaggerated for profit by the entertainment media, and at worst get exploited.

Edit: I don't think neutral is the correct term, I'd go with independent. I take hard stances, I just get to dictate those myself.
Well now, you assume there was some difficulty in my response, there was none.

I demostrated my reasonings as to why.

There isn't a discussion to be had by those pushing hit pieces, the actions speak louder than words. This was easily identifiable right off the beat.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i bet they totally love having him over there

exposing them as well as lying right to their face about a pay increase he claims he got them

www.huffingtonpost.com...

#lying

I really miss those 1% years, makes one want to get a new car....lol

By "new car" you, of course, mean a sweet, sweet Camaro at 28% interest on your E-3 pay, right?

The good ol' days

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I don’t quite understand some of the responses on this thread.

Trump shouldn’t probably have posted that on Twitter. It’s that simple.

"Shouldn't probably have"...well, I guess that should be good enough for all of us.

The problem is that the OP's link is a story that bases it's assumption on the looks of the Soldiers, not understanding that all Soldiers deployed have access to everything that they are wearing, and not just operators.

The OP 'shouldn't probably have' made this thread, because he looks like a fool in both the unending defense of the linked story and his immaturity that follows. I'm not absolving others of their immaturity, too, but the OP should set the tone, and when he does (and it reflects he maturity of an 8-year-old), he shouldn't be so surprised when he gets responses of similar maturity.

ETA: My mistake...my brainfart had me thinking that TinySickTears had authored the OP. The immaturity that I referenced belongs to TinySickTears, not OtherSideOfTheCoin.

edit on 27-12-2018 by SlapMonkey because: wrongfully attributed someone else's behavior to the OP

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
He was simply stating what he wanted. What he asked for. They know what they are getting and who to blame and it is not Trump.

"They had plenty of people that came up, they said, 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3%, we could make it 2%, we could make it 4%,'" Trump told the troops about the latest pay raise. "I said, 'No. Make it 10%. Make it more than 10%.'"

This is direct from a CNN article buried at the bottom.

www.cnn.com...

Your lack of REAL NEWS is disturbing...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

well, prepare yourself my fine feathered friend.
it only gets rougher as we drift into 2019.
very bad stuff on the horizon.
a bit of gallows humour goes along way.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join