It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accidentally Exposes the Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team Five on Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

President Donald Trump and his aides may have accidentally revealed classified information on social media by showing the faces of an elite team of Navy SEALs that has been deployed to Iraq.

Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, and other senior White House aides made a surprise visit to soldiers at Al Asad Air Base in Iraq on Wednesday.

Link

Someone get him off Twitter. Fist he causes the stock market to fall now this!

Anyone else and his supporters would be demanding having their security clearance reviewed by now
edit on 27-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

President Donald Trump and his aides may have accidentally revealed classified information on social media by showing the faces of an elite team of Navy SEALs that has been deployed to Iraq.

Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, and other senior White House aides made a surprise visit to soldiers at Al Asad Air Base in Iraq on Wednesday.

Link

Anyone else would be having their security clearance under review by now

First off, The Stock Market crashed, not because of Trump, but with the election of Dems that are taking over the house...all the economic advances we have made over the last 2 years are now in jeopardy of being rolled back and it is scaring investors.

Secondly, no...just no. let us remember she who shall not be named never lost her's after the whole classified emails on a home server, so him tweeting this pic to show troops means nothing. As a matter of fact, as commander in chief he can declassify anything he wants.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So in the order of things, the dailymail reposts the video with their faces revealed, so even more people can view it.

Shawking...

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Nothing Trump does is by accident , it's obviously another cunning 4D chess move.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

So in the order of things, the dailymail reposts the video with their faces revealed, so even more people can view it.

Shawking...

....trump tweeted it

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Like seal team six, they will all be dead in a chopper crash or some whatever soon. These are boys you do not have to worry about, unless you have been bad.

+51 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I recommend worrying more about the sh*t show of your UK Govt before inventing things to be outraged about concerning the US President.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Link

Anyone else and his supporters would be demanding having their security clearance reviewed by now

Do you understand what TACTICAL RECOURSE is...I thought not….lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No point in worrying, that wont change a single thing perhaps thats half the problem, to many people worry these days about politics and politicians, which part of the UK gov is it you are worrying about and why, this snip show will continue despite what you or I do, including worrying for no valid reason.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You know what side of the coin I favor but I have a question.
Why would these guys allow themselves to be photographed?

+36 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You realised trump didnt take the pics right? Meaning someone else did and would have been approved for them going public.

Just more nonsense from the nonsense brigade

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

but with the election of Dems that are taking over the house...all the economic advances we have made over the last 2 years are now in jeopardy of being rolled back and it is scaring investors.

This is total b.s. That is not why the market crashed over a month and a half later.
The market is unsure but its not the dems coming in that is irritating it. Its the uncertainty of trumps actions.
Like pulling troops out of Syria and shutting down the government on a whim.

edit on 12272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

‘Revealing them casually, through an unusual media exposure even if it’s the commander in chief, would prove a propaganda boom if any of this personnel are detained by a hostile government or captured by a terrorist group.

A Defense Department official told Newsweek: ‘Even during special operation demonstrations for congressional delegations or for the president or vice president, personnel either have their faces covered or their face is digitally blurred prior to a release to the general public.’ ‘

I don't recall another time where special operation forces had to pose with their faces visible while serving in a war zone,’ the official said.

8D baby

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
You realised trump didnt take the pics right? Meaning someone else did and would have been approved for them going public.

Just more nonsense from the nonsense brigade

not trumps fault

not never

no way

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

before inventing things to be outraged about concerning the US President.

You believe OtherSideofTheCoin invented this? And got it published on the web?
He he hee no you dont... Do you?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

My favorite part is when the media released his name, rank, and where he's based.

Trump should have been briefed on operating procedure around sensitive photos like that, he shouldn't have posted it....

But the media literally took it further.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm afraid this is probably bull. I would think it would be the duty of any special ops personnel to shield their identity and not allow themselves to be photographed.
I would think that they would get in trouble allowing it to happen.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's a great point.
The men had to pose for the picture.
Doesnt sound like they are to worried about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's a great point.
The men had to pose for the picture.
Doesnt sound like they are to worried about it.

A Defense Department official told Newsweek: ‘Even during special operation demonstrations for congressional delegations or for the president or vice president, personnel either have their faces covered or their face is digitally blurred prior to a release to the general public.’ ‘

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i bet they totally love having him over there

exposing them as well as lying right to their face about a pay increase he claims he got them

www.huffingtonpost.com...

#lying

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join