It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think the 1969 moon landings were done in a movie studio

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

By the way

These Photos Taken from the Moon Show Lots and Lots of Stars
lightsinthedark.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Sigh.

Again: nope, won't work. You REALLY need to go back and watch that video I posted about the pendulum.

Simply speeding up or slowing down the video or film will not work in the case of the pendulum because gravity affects the amount it will swing back and forth, and how much swing it looses over time.

Sorry, but, that latch was not an "actor" that they could ask to speed up or slow down it's movements. The video is about the physics of the pendulum......not the astronauts.

Never mind, you're just going to regurgitate the same stuff that other on here tried to say years ago.....and all were debunked.

I don't have the energy anymore to try and explain physics, astrophysics, filmography, videography, astrophotography to those who not only do not understand, but have decided:

1) They always know better than science.
2) That every thing they are shown or explained to is a lie.
3) Anything that debunks their claims goes against their agenda on here, and must therefor be ignored.
4) Made up their minds long ago, and remain at the Altar of Moon Landing Hoax

You either believe we went, or you don't. Neither really matters in our daily lives and is not going to change the fact that you need to have food, pay bills and breath air.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: RedRobbin

Think it all you like. You're certainly allowed to.

That you're wrong about it, is quite beside the point.

You deny the genius of South Park? Have you ever watched a full episode?

EDIT- Oh, I think you replied to the thread title so I was confused at first.

They had cameras on the moon and other "filming equipment"... they pretty much had a mobile film studio... So the moon landing could be said to have been filmed in a "film studio"...a film studio on the moon.
edit on 12/27/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
why was the flag blowing in outer space? my dad was born in 1936 i was born in 1983 my dad served in the military is a carpenter electrian plumber and used to fly single engine planes, he believes it was faked, the moon landings. he is 82 years old and we work together i take care of him. he tells me about the past.

when i was alive we had cassette tapes and first nintendo. i am not saying we havent been there since saying before 1970 we did not have technology to fly to the moon and back. remember first automobile this century , wright brothers with flight? they used to have records and players and my dad tells me about elvis.

if i stumbled upon something classified then you ate their story. above top secret came out with book said video was flawed not in zero gravity and gave examples. this is a real book anyone can get. i cant find mine buy another or get online, the book was written by site owners and i think factually accurate. it got erased original tape next day, maybe they didnt want anyone reviewing it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RedRobbin

You know your posts are nothing but white noise at this point.

Do you have any evidence the moon landings were broadcasted from a studio.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

1 no, but not enough effort... taking picture through a long pipe on the moon would reveal the stars (Nvidia)
2 parallax , no atmospheric scattering ! And that's a big thing , if you know a bit about the subject!
3 scientists/astronauts can multitask...

Look I'm not saying they didn't went to the moon whatever , just I have an hard time believing the illogical behaviour of NASA (taping of originals , loosing rocks , cryptical remarks, same background different position... etc).

If Nasa were that 'good' in the 70's they should have built a moonbase 20 years ago...
In my opinion NASA was faking it...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

same here, benefit y of the doubt is one thing, though like Santa Clause, come on now...verification required.
Look at all the lying about Vietnam that was pulled...fake media is not something they invented yesterday...

Look at 911, if you think the moon landing could not have been faked, talk about a show...

Maybe we need to start the gofundme on this one and get some independent footage...
edit on 27-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

does not cost that much, they just send up in spacex and let it go, once get into orbit and ROV it

Musk is talking about prototype shuttle with 100 seats to go to Mars, you really think money is the hold up?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Do you have any actual evidence the moon landings were faked.

Or you just have innuendo.

How do you lose a nuclear bomb, but it happen. How do you lose a submarine (as in killing everyone aboard) on sea trails.

People make mistakes everyday with no conspiracy involved what so ever.

Now, would you like to given an actual example of the moon landing being fake with supporting evidence.

What happened with you going on about stars and film.

edit on 27-12-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

yea, 50 years later, still can not pull a repeat, something is up.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
okay after reading this site some, looks like it has been confirmed and see some better photos

spacecentre.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

What are you ranting about. There have been probes sent to the moon by other countries that mapped the moon in various spectrums. I think there are robot lunar explorers traveling the moon now. Is that false.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

1) They always know better than science. 2) That every thing they are shown or explained to is a lie. 3) Anything that debunks their claims goes against their agenda on here, and must therefor be ignored. 4) Made up their minds long ago, and remain at the Altar of Moon Landing Hoax

You're projecting perhaps , in a tired state . 3 rounds with me and you would be . There there .

Ah... they found a tape of it 4 years ago
Here's the (first ever) worldwide livestream , brought to you with pathetic batteries and a non revolving antenna .

Presidential address at 55.30 .

2.21-2.49 - " and there was silence in heaven for about half an hour?"
And then the sound of an earthquake was played ... wtf
And then comes some commentary just for the viewers...
and a little more interaction with astronauts and then ...
"The experiments console on the seismometer recorded both the impacts of those er... portable life support systems" just as something else is thrown out of the lander . - 3 hours of fake .... and cut, it's a wrap

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

If you want to look at it that way...I suppose it could be said.

However, I'm reluctant to do so, lest some denier twist the words to suit themselves and their wrong-headed idea that the moon landing was filmed in a studio...without adding the "on the Moon" part.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

No, tired of the constant regurgitation of thoroughly debunked nonsense that is spewed on line that is proven, time and again, to be just that--nonsense.

The proofs have been given, they are irrefutable. The hoaxer theories are extraordinarily refutable and have been, I repeat, proven so time and again, for nearly half a century.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The stars aren't going to change between the earth and the moon. The more important mission was the moon, not the stars.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

LADEE was one of the cheaper probes to go to the moon and if was in the $250M range.

Yeah, the Mars Shuttle....

The CEO also seemed unconcerned about solar radiation, which can cause serious cardiovascular disease, among other complications. "The radiation thing is often brought up, but it’s not too big of a deal," he says. There is a "slightly increased risk" of cancer, he says, and there will probably be some sort of shielding.

www.theverge.com...

It's still costing SpaceX an estimated $5B just to get the rocket up and running. Spaceflight doesn't suddenly get cheaper because it's not NASA.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The point isn't to repeat Apollo over and over, spending billions of dollars endlessly.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
It's a given that you'll stick it out to the bitter end too so we may as well not bother . But even so ,

Get real - every scientist worth his salt uses rational skepticism every day , that's why they do experiments to prove or disprove hypotheses . Which do you think happens more regularly ?

You need to understand the definition of irrefutable - it means" impossible to deny ", yet here we are ,
still denying it with valid arguments. It's very easy to do so considering its such a crackpot notion to suddenly appear on the moon , 180 000 miles away - televised live , and thanks in no small part to your good selves .

You guys keep wanting evidence ,proof etc , you keep thinking that matters most ... but what you really need is to give your little noggins a tap and start using something of more value, it's called mental cognition .

edit on 27-12-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: 180 000 miles away

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join