It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think the 1969 moon landings were done in a movie studio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
back in 2008 i bought above top secrets book i saw it in a local book store. i was reading chapters out loud and remember them saying the physics of the video, pebbles by the wheels and other things that werent accurate with the original video. i remember the next day reading in the newspaper , back when i used to read the paper for two hours every day, that nasa accidently erased the tapes of the original moon landings. i remember the pic someone in a spacesuit and someone else holding a light in front of him or her. it looked like a lightsaber.

also in book said in 1947 after roswell happened it was weather balloons for project m.o.g.u.l. . outside smoking last pack after cleaning my apartment for hours i thought of that south park episode. the earth is a reality tv show for other planets, then everyone finds out and it gets canceled. i think that show is genius sometimes.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RedRobbin

Think it all you like. You're certainly allowed to.

That you're wrong about it, is quite beside the point.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I agree, even if they did land on the moon our view of it wasn't real

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i have seen other photos of the astronauts getting out of something with no helments. in the 30s movies turned into big business then tv. in the 60s do you really think we had the technology to send someone to space.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I remember when I was 12.

Or had my first beer...

Not sure which this is.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have family working for NASA. Quite sure we landed on the moon. Only saw it on tv but pretty sure we did.

Only those who experienced it first hand can know for sure.

You have come to the right place to ask questions. Many here have tackled the subject many times. Some are quite credentialed. The truth is out there-somewhere.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I never get tired of these threads because overall, they are correct.
There is something wrong with the official story.
I believe that we at least tried to go the moon, we really did try to go.
I believe that we had all the "official" footage ready just in case.
I'm pretty sure they never planed to show us what actually happened from the beginning.
They wouldn't ever risk exposing secrets of the unknown for the entire world to absorb. What if there were aliens or ancient human tech or something? There is no way they would have ever risked anything good getting out. The military would never make this kind of mistake.
So I believe that what "we" saw was completely staged.

Did we actually go to the moon?
Is China and Japan and Russia faking it too? Who else is in on it?

Satellites, space stations and space shuttles all hang in the upper layer of our earth's atmosphere and are not really in "space".
They don't even rise high enough to see the entire hemisphere of the globe, it just looks like you're the highest up you've ever flown in a plane.

Is "outer space" a lie?
Is the moon a flattened projection?

If we did not go to the moon, then I must believe that the moon is fake and space is as unobtainable as open air is to a goldfish stuck in a fishbowl.

edit on 26-12-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Third part verification of the moon landing....

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings

en.m.wikipedia.org...

program.

Chandrayaan-1 Edit
As with SELENE, the Terrain Mapping Camera of India's Chandrayaan-1 probe did not have enough resolution to record Apollo hardware. Nevertheless, as with SELENE, Chandrayaan-1 independently recorded evidence of lighter, disturbed soil around the Apollo 15 site.[2][3]

Chang'e 2 Edit
China's second lunar probe, Chang'e 2, which was launched in 2010 is capable of capturing lunar surface images with a resolution of up to 1.3 metres. It claims to have spotted traces of the Apollo landings, though the relevant imagery has not been publicly identified.[4]

Apollo missions tracked by independent parties Edit
Aside from NASA, a number of entities and individuals observed, through various means, the Apollo missions as they took place. On later missions, NASA released information to the public explaining where third party observers could expect to see the various craft at specific times according to scheduled launch times and planned trajectories.[5]

Observers of all missions Edit
The Soviet Union monitored the missions at their Space Transmissions Corps, which was "fully equipped with the latest intelligence-gathering and surveillance equipment."[6] Vasily Mishin, in an interview for the article "The Moon Programme That Faltered," describes how the Soviet Moon programme dwindled after the Apollo landing.[7]

The missions were tracked by radar from several countries on the way to the Moon and back.[8]

Kettering Grammar School Edit
A group at Kettering Grammar School, using simple radio equipment, monitored Soviet and U.S. spacecraft and calculated their orbits.[9][10] According to the group, in December 1972 a member "picks up Apollo 17 on its way to the Moon".[11]

Apollo 8 Edit
Main article: Apollo 8
On December 21, 1968, at 18:00 UT, amateur astronomers (H.R. Hatfield, M.J. Hendrie, F. Kent, Alan Heath, and M.J. Oates) in the UK photographed a fuel dump from the jettisoned S-IVB third rocket stage.[5]
Pic du Midi Observatory (in the French Pyrenees); the Catalina Station of the Lunar and Planetary Laboratory (University of Arizona); Corralitos Observatory, New Mexico, then operated by Northwestern University; McDonald Observatory of the University of Texas; and Lick Observatory of the University of California all filed reports of observations.[5]
Dr. Michael Moutsoulas at Pic du Midi Observatory reported an initial sighting around 17:10 UT on December 21 with the 1.1-metre reflector as an object (magnitude near 10, through clouds) moving eastward near the predicted location of Apollo 8. He used a 60-cm refractor telescope to observe a cluster of objects which were obscured by the appearance of a nebulous cloud at a time which matches a firing of the service module engine to assure adequate separation from the S-IVB. This event can be traced with the Apollo 8 Flight Journal, noting that launch was at 0751 EST or 12:51 UT on December 21.[5]
Justus Dunlap and others at Corralitos Observatory (then operated by Northwestern University) obtained over 400 short-exposure intensified images, giving very accurate locations for the spacecraft.[5]
The 2.1m Otto Struve Telescope at McDonald Observatory, from 01:50–2:37 UT on December 23, observed the brightest object flashing as bright as magnitude 15, with the flash pattern recurring about once a minute.[5]
The Lick Observatory observations during the return coast to Earth produced live television pictures broadcast to United States west coast viewers via KQED-TV in San Francisco.[5]
An article in the March 1969 issue of Sky & Telescope contained many reports of optical tracking of Apollo 8.[5]
The first post-launch sightings were from the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (SAO) station on Maui.[5] Many in Hawaii observed the trans-lunar injection burn near 15:44 UT on December 21.[12]

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
we had to win the space race with the soviets, this is a popular conspiracy, i said in other threads i believed roswell was faked. in 30s had this radio show aliens landed people went outside and shot at water towers i think people died. the usa is full of very smart people , masons to sell star trek . covert misinformation twice. control the public. sorry didnt mean to offend anyone.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I used to be 100% sure we went to the moon.

Now I see how easily we are manipulated even though we know all bout CGI and hoax videos.

They could have faked it and showed it to us on TV and we would have believed it as long as they told us it was true.

I still think we went but doubts have crept in.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

We can see the astronauts’ footprints!
spacecentre.co.uk...

Thankfully, we do have a closer spacecraft, NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, which has been in orbit around the Moon since 2009. And it has captured recent photographs of all the Apollo landing sites (see here and here). These images show the Apollo spacecraft in exactly the right locations and amazingly, you can even see the astronauts’ footprints as they explored their lunar home.

These landing sites have also been independently spotted by a variety of other spacecraft from China, India, and, as discussed above, Japan.

link   

link   

Some videos for you to review before you go any further with this subject here on ATS:

Apollo 14 Pendulum: Shows how no, you can not recreate the Moon's weaker gravity here on Earth.

Writer/director S G Collins of Postwar Media explains how it would have been impossible to fake filming/video of the Moon landing:

We'll start you off on those, then if you're up for it, we'll go into the scientific proof that, yes, the astronauts would have survive the radiation belts and other more advanced topics.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Okay, we probably went there. But, all of that 3rd party verification means nothing. Robotic lander/probes could account for any/some/all of this so called evidence. The other "proof" so often touted is that there were so many people involved that it would have been impossible to keep secret. I don't buy that either. Neil, Buzz, and Michael had to be in on it, for sure, and those that took part in the staged landing mock-up, filming, etc. A few other key personnel were probably needed, too. But, all of the other thousands of people working on the project had no need to know that it was a ruse, fraud, fake mission. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
edit on 12262018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

They can recreate the moons gravity on a movie set though.

They can make everything look very real. We believed anything they told us, especially back then .

Do you agree it could have been faked quite easily ?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Can you state actual evidence the moon landings were shot in a studio. Or just the same old arguments repeatedly debunked?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

How? Please explain.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
the government only had fifty years to cover their butts. ats really wrote a book wrong facts misinformation. had a chapter road signs for military. the whole the world is going to end or there will be a shift in conciousness in 2012 was around since 80s. the strongest government in the world where only up top know whats going on.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Do you have evidence the broadcasted moon landings were from a studio?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
How do you explain the fact that the LRO takes pictures of the Lunar surface of sufficient resolution that you can not only see the landers themselves, but even the tire tracks of the Rovers? And there's that pesky issue of the daily return from the beacon Apollo 11 set up that we hear every day when we ping it. But don't let facts get in the way of your delusions. Ignorance is easier.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join