It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think the 1969 moon landings were done in a movie studio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: notsure1

How? Please explain.

Explain what? You dont think they can recreate the moons gravity in a movie?

I have seen lots of movies where they do.

Again i think we went to the moon . And I bet we could go now . And I believe we have rovers on mars taking pics. But they could have fooled every last one of us back then.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You may be right
And , all major wars since the advent of photographs were as well.
I know , I saw "The Longest Day"
John Wayne saved Europe

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No...no you can not. Did you watch the Apollo 14 video?

You can't fake a pendulum swinging like that in the Moon's gravity.....unless:

you have access to today's realistic virtual reality software that we now have.

Which they didn't.

But they DID have the tech to actually put people on the Moon.

Mind boggling how so many people that were not alive then forget that a lot of the tech we have now was only a dream back then.

link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Can you state actual evidence the moon landings were shot on the moon. Or just the same old arguments repeatedly debunked?

link   
I wonder why we never established a base on the moon. Instead we got the lame space shuttle and an even more lame space station.
Trump should forge ahead with his "space force"....sorry that sound so silly!!

I believe NASA about as much as I believe any govt. agency....not much!
edit on 26-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nope. It was Eddie Albert, a very young Sean Connery, and Richard Burton.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

mythresults.com...

The film of the astronauts moonwalking is actually film of the astronauts skipping in front of a high-framerate camera, slowing down the picture and giving the illusion they are on the Moon.

BUSTED
Adam donned a replica NASA spacesuit and mimicked the astronauts’ motions while being filmed by a slow motion camera. They also attached Adam to wires in order to mimic the Moon’s lower gravity. While comparing their new footage with the original footage, the MythBusters noted an initial similarity, but there were several small discrepancies attributable to filming in Earth’s gravity. In order to film in microgravity, the MythBusters boarded a Reduced Gravity Aircraft and filmed the exact same movements. Adam noted that the movements were more comfortable and more logical in microgravity, and their footage from the plane looked exactly like the original NASA film. The MythBusters concluded that the moon landing film is authentic.

Not to mention the dust thrown up by the lunar rover.

Again, what proof do you have the broadcasted lunar landings were from a studio.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RedRobbin

We have been to the moon. Why don't you Google, proof we went to the moon.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: neutronflux

Can you state actual evidence the moon landings were shot on the moon. Or just the same old arguments repeatedly debunked?

I am waiting on you to provide actual evidence with your accusations of lies?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

You can also just Google, proof that we did not go to the moon.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Would you like to state any credible evidence?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, I don't know so much about the intricacies of whether people landed on the moon or not. I mean, i've seen some arguments, where people go backwards and forwards about camera reflections etc.

But the thing for me is, that there were just too many people involved in the project to send people to the moon. If they were all involved (they were), then it would have been way tooooo complex to fool all those people, going in to do a job every day, every week, every month etc, that they weren't actually doing anything.

Then, if all the people involved were aware of being in a cover-up, so it's a conspiracy, I still don't buy that. People being people, just can't keep that sort of secret to themselves. The beans would have been spilled.

So, regardless of the to-ing and fro-ing of clever arguments about cameras, wind speed etc, the very nature of people, to me makes it that the answer to the question, did people land on the moon? As it stands, I would have to chose the yes answer.
edit on 26-12-2018 by Assemble because: typo

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Gothmog

Nope. It was Eddie Albert, a very young Sean Connery, and Richard Burton.

I agree with Connery and Burton assisting
Especially Connery
One of my favorite parts of the manufactured WW2

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Would you like to state any credible evidence?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I've watched the YT by S G Collins a couple of times over the years. I imagine most people just ignore it. I tend to believe he has valid points.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

mythresults.com...

The film of the astronauts moonwalking is actually film of the astronauts skipping in front of a high-framerate camera, slowing down the picture and giving the illusion they are on the Moon.

BUSTED
Adam donned a replica NASA spacesuit and mimicked the astronauts’ motions while being filmed by a slow motion camera. They also attached Adam to wires in order to mimic the Moon’s lower gravity. While comparing their new footage with the original footage, the MythBusters noted an initial similarity, but there were several small discrepancies attributable to filming in Earth’s gravity. In order to film in microgravity, the MythBusters boarded a Reduced Gravity Aircraft and filmed the exact same movements. Adam noted that the movements were more comfortable and more logical in microgravity, and their footage from the plane looked exactly like the original NASA film. The MythBusters concluded that the moon landing film is authentic.

Not to mention the dust thrown up by the lunar rover.

Again, what proof do you have the broadcasted lunar landings were from a studio.

What proof do you have that I said they did. I said we are so easliy manipulated they could have faked it and we would have believed it.

i also said at least 3 time that I think we went to the moon but we could have been fooled.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i dont have any facts, besides wink wink, nudge nudge. ats really wrote a book i can find it and post quotes. why was the tape erased. i have a psych history involving me being like truman in the truman show with jim carrey and product placement in global music. i was in hospital when 13 told i fell off a train then wrote a letter crazy couldnt follow up people thought i had weapons at graduation. when in hospital had a scratch on inside of right wrist. beast acquires empire. they tried to set up conditions of revelation. this country is religious has god we trust in music. if you wanna talk conspiracies after 2001 mtv and black 7, a soil song.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

No...no you can not. Did you watch the Apollo 14 video?

You can't fake a pendulum swinging like that in the Moon's gravity.....unless:

you have access to today's realistic virtual reality software that we now have.

Which they didn't.

But they DID have the tech to actually put people on the Moon.

Mind boggling how so many people that were not alive then forget that a lot of the tech we have now was only a dream back then.

Im sorry but The government and NASA had tech far greater then the average Joe knew about . The same as they do right now.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No, they really don't. I know a number of people that work with that supposedly highly advanced tech, and they all agree that in some fields, the military is at best 10 years ahead of where the civilian world is. In other areas, the civilian world is well ahead of what the military fields.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Can you actually form an argument or not?

A link does not dunk the cites proof. Especially a link you provided that is not even with quoting?

Again, your making accusations of lies. It’s up to you to provide actual evidence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join