It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think the 1969 moon landings were done in a movie studio

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
Good post Nick. I too lived through the excitement. One piece of evidence (?) I never see mentioned is the reaction of Walter Cronkite. If the landing was going to be staged, he was the guy who would have to sell it to America. After all he was, at the time, considered "The most trusted man in America". He would have been waist deep in the conspiracy. Yet if you watch the video, the emotions that he displayed joy, pride and relief were unmistakable. They were the same emotions I saw on my fathers face. I don't think Mr. Cronkite could or would attempt to pull that off.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 1060west

The things people sell for popularity.. Sickens me.

Atleast they're almost home,only 10 years of so to go now. tick tock ....

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
people have been making fun and taking shots at me whole thread. you believe that? no no we meant to make it look like it was blowing in the wind. when was internet created? 95? and i am sure your little fact isnt made up twenty years later. when did nasa promise us the flying cars like the jetsons.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
why havent we been to mars yet? 50 years next year then space travel stops. elon musk said 5 billion to go to mars, but we put billions in in moon landing, got a fifty year old hunk of scrap while records were out before cassettes. why didnt we have a space force earlier, we need to police space. et wants to crash land on our land, hes an illegal alien. we are building a wall to keep you people out, now this is space forces problem.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i am getting tired of all you people posting in my thread, does anyone have above top secrets book from 2008 . which stated the video was flawed with actual science. i am going to get it even if it takes three weeks cause of spite. if your some idiot who cant see between the lines, dont bother posting.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RedRobbin

Last I checked, this was an open forum and everyone who is a member is allowed to post as long as said post complies with the T&C of the site, so you may want to refrain from making demands on who posts or does not within any particular thread.

That being said, I think you are referring to the following book:

Now Marrs has allied with the web's most popular conspiracy forum to investigate everything from chemtrails to the Nazis' Antarctic base, moon landing hoaxes to UFOs, God as an alien to the end of the world in 2012.

Above Top Secret: Uncover the Mysteries of the Digital Age - Amazon

Instead of demanding other members here provide your proof for you, why don't you purchase the book (it's even available in ebook format so you can download it directly rather than waiting for a physical copy) and provide your own proof?

I may be wrong, but I don't think Mr. Marrs was ever an owner of this site, merely an honored contributor.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i already know i am right, dont have a kindle. last three months been broke my dad had to take plates off car. i read the book nazi base in antartica is bull# unless you read between the lines. also had road signs for military. i know we had a nuke two world wars. i already read it was scientificly flawed then playing poker with idoits who farm me. facts and science. if this is classified then everything for seven pages i was done at three more people show up making snide woman insults. i already know i am right. i dont give a sh t about peoples faith in country.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Your posts are becoming more incoherent the more you make and have very little to do with what you've posted as your OP.

Insulting those who disagree with you does not help your position.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hmm...let me just look at the list of people who get to tell me what to do......

...nope, you're not on it.

Post your proof. Someone's claim that the video was flawed does not mean it actually was flawed. From a preview of his book on google it seems he isn't that clued up on how telescopes work:

Of course, the whole controversy could be firmly settled once and for all if an Earth-based telescope could focus on the areas of the Moon where NASA maintains its lunar modules landed-and still remain to this day-and photograph them.

Anyone who knows anything about telescopes knows that you need one the size of a football field to do that, and that scope doesn't exist. Plenty of images taken by Japan, India and China that confirm the photos taken by NASA during Apollo and by the LRO though. Why does he insist on the impossible when those sources exist for anyone to download, process and see for themselves - even you.

If you're going to buy books about TV and video from the moon I'd suggest getting one from someone who knows what he's talking about:

www.amazon.co.uk...

When you find the ATS book, make sure you look and see if it explains how it is possible for a live TV broadcast to show colour images of Earth that exactly match the weather satellite record, or show surface details not known about prior to the missions.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i think the chapters were five to seven pages long, i read it ten years ago. it states the video is flawed with SCIENCE so if it was in a studio that means they didnt go to moon and you people eat up their bull hit. if it was in a studio that would explain the flag blowing in the wind, yeah about that we built a tiny machine to make it look like blowing in the wind because that was the look we were going for, fake. i am fbi william coopers behold a pale horse kid, mk ultra tv tells me things and sometimes they f up.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Old

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedRobbin
i am getting tired of all you people posting in my thread, does anyone have above top secrets book from 2008 . which stated the video was flawed with actual science. i am going to get it even if it takes three weeks cause of spite. if your some idiot who cant see between the lines, dont bother posting.

Proof that not posted by human.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Crikey mate, if I had actual evidence and tried to make it known, I'd be dead you silly bean!

The only evidence either of us have is what's already publicly available, I've looked from both sides. And what we are left with are our own differing opinions on the subject.

Do you really think Vivian would come out and agree with the 'conspiracy' and tell all? No, she'd undoubtedly be dead within a few days or taken away for 'hospitalization'. She may also not have known...

This is just what I think, based on how I view the world and life and on my totality of experiences to date. I am open to many things... You may not like what I think and barf at the idea, but to be quite frank in a world like this, and considering what the Govs of the world do get up to, it really really wouldn't surprise me. Neither of us are in any position to be able to discern the actual truth. But we can bat our opinions about back and forth, but still no truth is known.

We know what they want us to know...

I can't tell whether humans have really been to the Moon or not. We are told we went to the Moon. We are told this, that or the other. But I haven't seen or experienced the Moon myself - apart from seeing it in the night sky. So how can I know for sure that what NASA et al shows us and tells us, is really true? Who knows, maybe the whole solar system and universe isn't how they tell us it is at all.. Maybe its all just CGI and photoshop. It is a plausible possibility. We can never fully know..

All I know is that for me, there are too many things that just don't add up about it...

And I know is that what THEY portray isn't the whole truth. They portray to us, what they want us to think/believe etc. We all know this. We all know we've been lied to and are still lied to. Every Single Day. We, The People are not 'privy' to such truths...

And what I do know is if they wanted to stage and film the Moon landings - Stanley Kubrick would be the man to do it. Its also pretty amazing how for so many of his films he was able to get access to CIA camera lenses and allsorts for very particular lighting in scenes etc. How many other directors are that pally with the CIA they get given fancy gadgets to use?

I don't think Kubrick conspired with anyone. I think Kubrick was used by the US Gov as he had a talent. He saw things - and I do believe he tried to portray some of what he saw or experienced in his works...

edit on 28-12-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Correct. Jim Marrs was never one of the owners of this web site.

He is a member here however, and even has his own dedicated forum here:

the view from marrs

And also correct: Gate Keeping is not allowed and is a serious breech of the Terms and Conditions of Above Top Secret.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Let’s review, again.

You posted no actual evidence.

For 1969,
There was no way to simulate the way the astronauts moved on film.
To simulate the way the dust fell would take a studio in total vacuum.
Third parties verified the broadcasts from the moon. Broadcasts with no proof from the earth to the moon then back again.
Other countries tracked the missions to the moon.
Mirrors left on the moon to measure the distance to the moon by lasers are still used.
Other countries that photographed the surface of the moon match the Apollo photos.
Other countries have photographed the landing sites on the moon.
Weather patterns match the live pictures of earth from the Apollo missions.
The actual astronauts give an account of being to the moon with no credible proof they are lying.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Adam Ruins Everything Explains Why the Moon Landing Couldn’t Have Been Faked

www.themarysue.com...

Adam and his cast explain that the tech needed to fake the landing pictures a) did not exist in the 60s and b) would have cost more to fake than actually just landing men on the moon. Not to mention that a hoax of this magnitude would have required a massive conspiracy of silence from the thousands of people involved in the missions, plus the governments of the world that confirmed picking up the moon broadcast from space and had nothing to gain by backing up the United States.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why the Moon Landing COULDN'T Have Been Faked
m.youtube.com...

Moon landings real, layers and layers of verified evidence backed by science.

Moon landings fake, rumors and innuendo based on a kids jumper from a fantasy horror film and pop culture.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder why we never established a base on the moon. Instead we got the lame space shuttle and an even more lame space station.
Trump should forge ahead with his "space force"....sorry that sound so silly!!

I believe NASA about as much as I believe any govt. agency....not much!

one reason....the lunar surface has chards of varying sizes of glass-like dust and debris, due to not having any type of atmosphere that would erode and/or smooth out all the razor-sharp edges, built on top of one another over millions/billions of years.....it gets into everything, causing problems in all types of equipment

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
One thing I have always thought about is why is the aspect ratio of the earth as seen from the moon so different vs the moon seen from earth in relation to the size of each? If you watch the old footage earth appears to be almost small than how we see the moon
edit on 28-12-2018 by polarislord because: Typo

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I used to believe the videos were fake and yadda yadda,

Then I saw an interview with a film expert, and he was explaining why the lighting alone proves the video is real. In the 60s, we didn't have the ability to fake the kind of lighting that's in the moon landing video. It just couldn't be faked well enough. Faking it would have been harder than actually landing on the moon.

I can't rightly remember the details of why this is so, but I remember it making pretty darn clear sense at the time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join