It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think the 1969 moon landings were done in a movie studio

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

There is plenty of proof but it looks like your prejudice won't let you accept it. I'd be willing to bet that if I took you there in person to see the evidence you'd still think someone put it there afterwards.

I doubt any moonwalkers are on this thread but it isn't that difficult to meet them and ask them questions - I have.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What is it with moon hoaxers that makes them think they are the only ones who have ever studied it?

Anyone who claims to have looked at the evidence and still thinks it was hoaxed really hasn't looked at all.
edit on 28/12/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedRobbin
why was the flag blowing in outer space?

It wasn't

my dad was born in 1936 i was born in 1983 my dad served in the military is a carpenter electrian plumber and used to fly single engine planes, he believes it was faked, the moon landings. he is 82 years old and we work together i take care of him. he tells me about the past.

when i was alive we had cassette tapes and first nintendo. i am not saying we havent been there since saying before 1970 we did not have technology to fly to the moon and back. remember first automobile this century , wright brothers with flight? they used to have records and players and my dad tells me about elvis.

I'm sure your dad's a great guy, but his opinion doesn't mean anything and his age is no guarantee of accuracy. Hate to break it to you: your dad's wrong.

if i stumbled upon something classified then you ate their story. above top secret came out with book said video was flawed not in zero gravity and gave examples. this is a real book anyone can get. i cant find mine buy another or get online, the book was written by site owners and i think factually accurate. it got erased original tape next day, maybe they didnt want anyone reviewing it.

I can barely make sense of that, but if you are claiming that the tapes of the original landing were erased the next day, you're wrong. The full broadcast of the landing has always been available as a recording. The original tapes were probably (no-one knows for sure) recycled later safe in the knowledge that all the data on them were available.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: neutronflux

1 no, but not enough effort... taking picture through a long pipe on the moon would reveal the stars (Nvidia)

You can't take a photograph of stars on the lunar surface with the bright sun and bright Earth in the sky. They did indeed see stars from the surface by looking through a pipe - they used a sextant to fix their position on the surface. A UV telescope was used to taks photographs, and plenty of photographs of stars exist that were taken in lunar orbit or cislunar space.

onebigmonkey.com...

2 parallax , no atmospheric scattering ! And that's a big thing , if you know a bit about the subject!

You clearly don't. The moon is no distance at all away when compared with the stars, so the parallax is negligible. Other planets, on the other hand, are a different matter. I again point you at my link above for an example for photographs of a lunar eclipse that showed the moon against a completely different stellar background compared with the view from Earth.

onebigmonkey.com...

There is indeed no atmospheric scattering on the moon, which is why the photographs look the way they do. The lack of stars is nothing to do with scattering and everything to do with the bright objects in the sky and the way cameras work.

3 scientists/astronauts can multitask...

They can and did.

Look I'm not saying they didn't went to the moon whatever ,

Yes you are, you say it below.

just I have an hard time believing the illogical behaviour of NASA (taping of originals , loosing rocks , cryptical remarks, same background different position... etc).

The tapes were wiped long after they already had recordings and data saved from the originals. NASA has lost no rocks, the people they lent them to have. They have made no cryptic remarks, you just don't understand metaphor. The reason the backgrounds appear the same is because they are miles away from camera. If you look carefully you can actually see that they are subtly different.

If Nasa were that 'good' in the 70's they should have built a moonbase 20 years ago...

You got the money for that?

In my opinion NASA was faking it...

This is where you say they are faking it, when before you said you weren't saying that. Is that a 'cryptical' comment that I can use to infer something you didn't mean?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: eriktheawful

1) They always know better than science. 2) That every thing they are shown or explained to is a lie. 3) Anything that debunks their claims goes against their agenda on here, and must therefor be ignored. 4) Made up their minds long ago, and remain at the Altar of Moon Landing Hoax

You're projecting perhaps , in a tired state . 3 rounds with me and you would be . There there .

You are waaaaaaaaay overestimating your own brilliance.

Ah... they found a tape of it 4 years ago
Here's the (first ever) worldwide livestream , brought to you with pathetic batteries and a non revolving antenna .

Nope, they have had that tape all the time, just like they had the data from the tape all the time. That's why they felt it as OK to reuse the tapes (assuming that it was happened, no-one actually knows for sure). What you're seeing is a digitally restored version.

Presidential address at 55.30 .

And?

2.21-2.49 - " and there was silence in heaven for about half an hour?"

You're not making any sense here.

And then the sound of an earthquake was played ... wtf
And then comes some commentary just for the viewers...
and a little more interaction with astronauts and then ...

Again, if you want people to interpret your comments you need to be more specific.

"The experiments console on the seismometer recorded both the impacts of those er... portable life support systems" just as something else is thrown out of the lander .

The PLSS were not the only things discarded before lift-off.

- 3 hours of fake .... and cut, it's a wrap

Nope, I see no proof anything from you, just innuendo and sneers. You have nothing.
edit on 28/12/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: typo and clarification

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
look i already proved i am right, you are just being a sore loser in the face of unsurmountable evidence.

i went online and asked them to stop 2008 , i had catfishing and gangstalking and espionage manipulation by we are many in2018 and threw a fit quit. also symptoms. i dont wanna play anymore, i know why your here medieval times are rain god is right, you dont like king arthurs minstrels, i dont really care like that eminem song i am not going to jump in a grave bury myself. what about rights? no one is even paying attention, the msm went quiet. so this is whats going on, i am mad max and i am in control here. i come and go as i please i work at peoples houses anyone on island, people dont know where i go and everything is spontaneous. trump said 10% or ten times amount of nothing he is going to pay military , and just wait why he showboats. politics when people die over sneakers. i am highlander, how do you kill what has no life? i hate you people, we still going to be playing justice league at 45

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
maybe the spaceship had an 8 track and what was in vhs and cassettes , tape. so maybe they flew to the moon and back listening to 8 track and apple computers werent even out. we can launch a shuttle then you will believe whatever we want.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RedRobbin

Get help.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I may not be the brightest nor the smartest in school,
but when the Apollo's moon landing has reached 50 year anniversary next year, yes 2019,
by end of next year, if NASA hasn't come forward with live close up images of Apollo landed sites,
we've all been duped most likely.
50 years is hell of a long time as we've ascended to a level in which we can send a rover over to scan the surface of any planets or planetoids nearby.
NASA said they succeeded multiple times so just showing everyone with a hi-res image of any site on the moon will destroy all Apollo moon landing doubters and NASA haters.
I for one would love to see that happen next year

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned

as is my " std response " to such " demands "

you have already been shown several thousand hi res images of the apollo lander sites

its the 70mm hasselblad archives

if you reject them - why would you accept any further images ?????????????????

hoax claim proponents - never coherently answer this

but it is a pretty std " tactic " i has come to expect from most proponents of many " hoax conspiracies " or science deniers

its always the same :

they reject a perfectly valid body of evidence - for " reasons " - then demand that a new body of evidence is produced to appease them [ they know the evidence they ask for does not currently exist - they check ] but never explain why the existing evidence cannot be accepted - or why thier deanded new evidence will be accepted

go figure

its almost as if they are dishonest trolling cockwombles ...............................

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

all you have demonstrated thus far - is an absence of integrity and intelligence

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

look i already proved i am right, you are just being a sore loser in the face of unsurmountable evidence.

i went online and asked them to stop 2008 , i had catfishing and gangstalking and espionage manipulation by we are many in2018 and threw a fit quit. also symptoms. i dont wanna play anymore, i know why your here medieval times are rain god is right, you dont like king arthurs minstrels, i dont really care like that eminem song i am not going to jump in a grave bury myself. what about rights? no one is even paying attention, the msm went quiet. so this is whats going on, i am mad max and i am in control here. i come and go as i please i work at peoples houses anyone on island, people dont know where i go and everything is spontaneous. trump said 10% or ten times amount of nothing he is going to pay military , and just wait why he showboats. politics when people die over sneakers. i am highlander, how do you kill what has no life? i hate you people, we still going to be playing justice league at 45

And there we have it. Proof we did not go to the moon.

No more to say. Case Closed.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

RED ROBIN appears to be computer generated.

Just my $.02 and we went to the moon it's rather insulting to thousands of people to say we didn't.

But you know better because youtube told you so.

And there we have it. Proof we did not go to the moon.

No more to say. Case Closed.

:meh

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned

The links to high resolution images taken by NASA of the landing sites using the LRO have been posted either in this thread or one of the many other moon hoax threads here. Why aren't they good enough for you? Why aren't the Japanese, Chinese or Indian images good enough? What arbitrary standard of acceptability are you trying to impose, and why should NASA or anyone else be dictated to by it?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

they ALWAYS want " something " that has not yet been presented

it happens in EVERY case :

creationoists always want a different transitional fossil - to " link " 2 species

flat-tards always want " another " pic of earth from space

etc etc etc

the goal posts move - every time

it gets tiresome

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Shawman thanks for posting these images. You would have to be blind and can't see the images below or ignorant of the facts to not realize we went to the moon with the Apollo missions. Thanks also to Onebigmonkeytoo for his efforts to educate the uninformed.

I'm really tired of see this debated because the 3 party images showing the landing sites should shut down the ignorant talk that the Apollo Missions did not go the the moon.

I think a lot of the doubters are those that we not born before the Apollo Missions who have a hard time believing that we accomplished moon landings with far less technology than today. But we did it using what was available and our brains.

I worked as a cartographer and image analyst with NASA on mapping the various landing sites and alternate sites during the Apollo Lunar Landing Mission; I know they went there.

edit on 28-12-2018 by lunarcartographer because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2018 by lunarcartographer because: sp

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
do you know how conspiracies work? do you want me to explain it to you? when they were able to travel into space they changed the site to look like a landing site. maybe with their 8 track and vcr and no computers they were able to fly to the moon. i showed you classified things, who does that on this site. if its classified plenty of paperwork to back it up. i dont appreciate personal attacks in my intro said recovering stroke victim and mentally ill. i got 99% better from head wound and i hear voices do monologues and run along sentences i take pills and it goes away. still able to hold down a job and live life try to help people with similiar things.

i wrote a paragraph after post cause insane life never ends, i wrote a thread it got deleted. i got to write every day about rights or justice so people get it. i was in hospital then high school then mentally ill. i dont get mtv and i dont care, if your reading too much into things maybe go to psych ward.

i am typing with a ps vita sorry if its slow and to the point.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You know what this means?

1969 had the BEST # GREENSCREEN TECH EVER!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

why was the flag blowing in outer space?

The flag was not blowing , only an idiot was think so ……

Conspiracy theorists claim that the flag's apparent motion proves the lunar landing videos were shot on a body with an atmosphere, since there is no wind on the Moon. NASA, aware of the lack of wind on the Moon, designed a horizontal latching mechanism so the flag would not be drooping. Since the horizontal latching mechanism in the Apollo 11 mission jammed, the flag had wrinkles, which give it the appearance of motion in still photography. The motion of installing the flag also introduced ripples into the flag.

The flags were made with aluminum stiffening rods to extend them so as to give the appearance of waving in the wind

Here is description of how the flags were made and deployed - not that think would read it ……..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

do you know how conspiracies work?

yes - i do - 2 or more people conspire towards a goal

do you want me to explain it to you?
- plesase dont

when they were able to travel into space they changed the site to look like a landing site

when was that EXACTLY

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join