It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen
I don't get MGTOW at all lol, women are a massive part of my life as friends and lovers...but I almost value the female friendship more than the lovers side now I'm getting older.
EDIT
Female friendship is massively different to male friendships for sure...it is why I love my female friends.
MGTOW

edit on 26-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
Wow. The complete lack of self-awareness within this thread is astounding. It’s funny how many of you guys consider women to be the root of your problems, as opposed to, attributing it to personal responsibility.

As a woman, it would be way to easy to blame the patriarchy for the problems of the world. Much less, any issues I might have with my own life. That’s not how any of this works.

It is my job to make the best of my life with the cards I’ve been dealt. The same thing applies to you guys, as well.

Quite your whining. You are responsible for your own happiness.

Not your wife. Not your ex. Not the gal who won’t give you the time of day.

Stop blaming others for your self-imposed lot in life.

It all starts with you.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

It would have been nice if you'd shared the fact that #MGTOW stands for Men Going Their Own Way.

I'm also very surprised the movement hasn't been accused of being part of the gay Liberal agenda is that still perceived as a "thang"?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

i dont know if its that different. it depends of who you are not what gender you have. two of my best friends are females. one is from sibiria and we were deeply in love once and the other is a classic german blonde, both are like sisters to me. yes, sometimes there is bit more empathy and both arent interested in soccer but for me it doesnt mater if there are male or female or something in between im simply love them and im happy to have them around. my closest friend is my real sister! they all would laugh about this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Maybe I'm getting old, because I have no idea what any of this madness is.

Yeah, me neither. Be invaded by women can't be bad.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Graysen
I don't get MGTOW at all lol, women are a massive part of my life as friends and lovers...but I almost value the female friendship more than the lovers side now I'm getting older.
EDIT
Female friendship is massively different to male friendships for sure...it is why I love my female friends.
MGTOW

I'm the same, my friends have always been a healthy balance between male and female and for a while I was hanging out with a lot more ladies than I was blokes.

Men Going Their Own Way doesn't really sound very healthy for your wellbeing.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Men Going Their Own Way apparently, I've never heard of it either until now. Seems a bit extreme and really for guys who have been hurt emotionally by female led relationships in the past, here's the bumf.

Judging by the signpost they use as their logo I Go My Own Way everytime I visit Lunan Bay and now I have that song in my head....

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I got an automatic sammich maker for Christmas this year.

It is faulty because after asking it 3 times (voice activated) it started spouting out the word “feminism...”

Kicked it out of the house this morning and going to the slave auction house... erm I meant Russian brides site... erm I actually meant the electronics shop to get one of those new Japanese realistic things that says yes all the time and gets my blummin sammiches in front of me when I say and don’t ask so...

Bacon sammich anyone?
edit on 26-12-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Baaahhhhh Humbug...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Ohhh women, those ugly things always hanging around our special safe space!!!!!

I don't like it, noooo!11111!!!!

Take them away from me, they and their lips and faces and hair and bodies, i want to be alone!

LMFAO!

I had seen things from older people complaining about how younger generations need "safe spaces" but this is way beyond LMFAO!

Now we have previous generation complaining about how their safe space they need to complain about how they are not treated like kings and special is being invaded by evil women who are acting up in the same way as they are!

LMFAO

Never go full retarded was a think a few years back, right? Seems like it just got back with a very funny twist

I just can't figure out how this works..

Old people complaining about younger people ways and telling them they suck because they want special treatment while they old people requiring special treatment and constantly complaining that they don't have it and then complaining that there are women who reject them because they are cry babies while constantly spiting on younger males because they think they are the real man and the younger ones are cry babies... What?

I think i'm starting to figure out how the previous generation caused all of this, they are the original "safe space" generation! LMFAO!

Honestly, why do you care!!!!

Let them be, both the guys and the girls on that dumb scene are dumb and narrow, if you want to be part of that i think you should just do and stop complaining

Why do you complain so much about everything in life lmfao, you are like new to this world?

In the end, you will always complain about anything, every if slightly goes away from your mentality, and you think young people are weak and in need of safe spaces

Here's my opinion on the dumb MGTOW guys

They are weak, they are unable to find a partner, they are scared to try, they cowards

They are the guys that end up alone forever and in other times or for other species they die soon with no children, it is nature

Isn't that how you think also? Because you seem to, based on past things you said, the weak current generation and all that stuff about how we are so dumb and causing the end of the world, and yet he you defending weak fools because they are running away from women since they can't figure out how to talk to them and get a date.. LMFAO

edit on 26-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What the hell is MGTOW. Does it mean My God The Owl is White. please put down the explanation before you start throwing around the abbreviations.
And PS. NO I'm too miserable to look up the explanation myself.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you want those things at all, your window is limited by biology, and when you turn around at 30, a man is just getting going on his desirability. He has a much longer shelf life than any woman ever will thanks to money and power and biology. No man cares about your career, sweetheart, and you aren't as cute or as fertile as you were 10 years ago, either.

Not necessarily true, I have a friend who ended up marrying a woman ten years his senior. Her kid is grown and his are still young. To him his partner being established and having her own solid career was important. He didn’t want to end up with a lanaird chaser, government contractor lanairds are like suburbanite bling in that area and ladies chase those guys for the income and benefits. Her age, youth and fertility were secondary to her being able to contribute at the same level as him but most important for him was that she be a good role model/nurturer for his children. She is a tenured school administrator so she’s good with and understands children. Telling women that they’re only viable candidates for men when they are in their 20’s is a bit cold and dangerous don’t you think?

edit on 26-12-2018 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
In this thread:

All men = brilliant, innocent victims

All women = Satan and Hitler

I leave the few whackos to their opinion, because the rest of the normal men and women have the ability to recognise that the world is full of nasty and good people of both sexes and you have to use a bit of insight when finding a mate [sometimes you'll end up with a psycho but that is true for both genders/sexes].

I totally can see why decent women stay away from those weirdos that have no insight and make generalised statements that are frankly absolutely insane. It's a number one flag to good women to stay away from them.

CX

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Whilst I do know what this madness is....I'm in the same boat as you.....too old (at the grand old age of 46) to even care about this.

I know of the MGTOW movement unfortunately because my daughter suffered with a boyfriend who turned out to be a woman hateing twat. The kind that think they are "alpha males" (hate that word too) whilst not realising they are acting anything but!

I appreciate the whole thing of men being treated unfairly in situations, as a divorced dad with two kids, I've been there.....but I've moved on to love again and learn by my mistakes and own faults.

MGTOW in my eyes, and from what I've seen online....is just a slippery slope to the extremes we see from men hateing extremist femenists.

Anyway.....to damn old for all that crap!

CX.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure there's anything more pathetic in the internet era than these 'men's rights activists' groups.

I've never seen such whinging man babies, trying to blame 'sick and disgusting' women for all of their own problems.

Can't get laid? Become an 'incel' and band together on the internet to hate women for being dirty sluts who won't put out even though you're a nice guy, those whooooores!

Don't like the idea of women having equality? Become an MRA member and band together online with fellow whinging man-babies about how unfair it is that women don't do what they're told all the time like in the good old days where you could beat a woman and not have the cops take it seriously.

The rabbit hole is deep on this one too, guys start out watching a video on youtube about how hard it is to get a date, and they get sucked down into these seething cesspools of misogyny that get into their heads and twist their minds.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

This movement is destined to become one of those things you think about when you're a little down and straight away you feel so much better and think well my life could be a whole lot worse .

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It is kind of funny that MGTOW gals seem to get more attention than MGTOW boys.

Here is why MGTOW is wrong: Men, real men, will always be attracted to females.

Here is MGTOW is right: The legal system in the United States makes it so female have more rights when a man and woman get divorced and it seems to me (just because of life) that usually women are the cause and the seekers of divorces. And so they have the power of the P-THANG as well as the power of law behind them to destroy a mans soul if they see fit to do it.

This needs to be changed. However, men being attracted to females cannot be changed. As it is nature.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

wonder how many guys really believe these girls who have like 50+ videos that support the MGTOW movement?

I'm not a joiner, I'm a loner by nature, so I can't comment on the 'movement' per se. But I will say this -- in reference to American women particularly, and that is, they are incurably jealous of "their" men. They want everything we have, except possibly a membrum virile.

If we succeed, they want that success for their own, even if it's outside their skillset. If we go our own way, they want that too. If we fail, they view it as their success. We are not to have anything of our own. The tables must be turned as a matter of principle. If we join a "movement", then it's our own mistake. They'll try to take over that as well.

This is the result of certain cultural trends and conditions in society that encourage a materialistic, upwardly-mobile, hypergamous mentality on the part of both men and women...but especially in women. The war of the sexes has ended, and left us with a guerilla culture where all victories are personal, and the losses are global. Fights are fought by proxy, in words and images mostly.

This is why I'm as good as monk, for the time being. The Buddha saw things as they are a long time ago, and went his own way. He paid the ultimate price, in worldly terms, which was relinquishing considerable wealth, and political power, and family privileges. In the end, most of the heavy-duty players in his aristocratic echelon followed suit, gave up their ambitions and attachments and embraced a greater degree of sober simplicity. The medium-term result, for the Indian subcontinent, was a cultural rennaissance and significant reduction in hostilities amongst petty principalities.

Sure works for me, anyway.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

is there a stupid movement for every stupid little thing these days?

men going their own way

hahahahhahaahaahha

how about

men actling like giant vaginas

MALGV
for live

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Men Going Their Own Way doesn't really sound very healthy for your wellbeing.
Agreed. It sounds weird and strange tarnishing all women with the same brush.
I'd call it pathetic and lame.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Something to do with towing MGs apparently!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join