It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Assemble
Oh behave, you've been giving me # all through this thread incel boy so don't cry now I've decided to give it back to you.
Can't communicate with women and jealous of those of us who can lmfao

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

^ Case in point.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Yes incel boy, your MGTOW movement is funny as #, been laughing about this thread with my mates these last couple of days. Told my female mates about MGTOW and nobody had heard about it so when I explained they pissed laughing as well.
MGTOW lives on the internet in mom's basements lmfao

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

'lols' don't make a situation go away.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What situation?
Lack of ability to form fantastic relationships with women, or the fact you can't get laid?
You seem like a loser weak bloke to me whining about women, it is funny as # though so carry on.
EDIT
Party went through the night yesterday got home 6am still haven't gone to bed, 3 ex's of mine were there, lots of fun flirting and mild intimacy. Lots of other women I had fun talking to and dancing with, some known as well as new faces.
MGTOW is lame as #, just men who don't know how to communicate with women.
Sad bastards.

edit on 29-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuyContinuous insults

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You started giving me # in this thread but after a long night partying I've decided to give it you back.
Suck it up MGTOW incel boy.
Learn how to talk to women and they may start being interested in you, but carry on whining like a child and you are # out of luck dude.
Lol

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sexual frustration, CornishCeltGuy?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Lol no, I shagged a close female friend yesterday before the party. I'm not the one whining about women, that is you and your MGTOW incel sad bastard mates lol.
Lame as # guys who can't communicate with women.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Statistically speaking, heterosexuals are far less likely to sleep around compared to homosexuals.

Which is contrary to the media promoted position of masculinity. I mean look at Hugh Hefner, an emotionally stinted, lonely guy. Or most rock stars, burned out has-beens.

edit on 29-12-2018 by Assemble because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wtf has that alleged factoid got to do with this thread MGTOW incel?
Face it you are just a bitter man who can't get laid so hates women lmfao

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
CornishCeltGuy, are you able to contain yourself so we can get this thread back to sensible conversation, or have you determined just to keep with the histrionics?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm here to mock you MGTOW incel boys, you started this # by attacking me and after a long night partying I'm giving it back to you.
Fantastic night with lots of amazing women, phone numbers exchanged, my new year is looking good.

Learn how to communicate with women and maybe you won't be so miserable as an incel boy.
EDIT
I've been awake for 26 hours now though so if I don't get back to you for a while it is because I fell asleep...not seeming likely yet though but just a courtesy message lol
edit on 29-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Of course they are. Just like jealous/petty feminists labeling MGTOW and other Men's rights orgs as "male supremacist" (they like that word). Meanwhile, they can have their feminazi groups and disgusting genital hats but that is, what, supposed to be different?

Sounds like they can't stay away from men, especially for a group that professes so much hatred toward us. I think they can't comprehend the fact that there are some smart men that aren't wrapped around their little finger or shoved up their posterior 24/7.

Start working on those resource collection skills, equals.

Absolutely clueless.

Keep it up MGTOW, every time you speak a third wave feminist gets a clue. Further, great job on the cause of advancing Men's and Father's rights. We need to continue bringing attention to male rape victims, male sexual assault victims and male domestic violence victims. Because even just one is too many, isn't that right?
edit on 12/29/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

It is equally funny how many women say men are the root of their problems.

Every single issue gets lazily summed up by "Its the patriarchy, man" .... and of course with the feminist in question never taking even the tiniest shred of personal responsibility for their own lives and their own situation (despite how much their rhetoric claims otherwise)

So are they in control or not? Are they taking what they say belongs to them or are they asking for it? Because no amount of words will push the serious issue of Men's rights out of the spotlight. And there are hundreds if not thousands of male rape victims in Public schools who have been molested by their female teachers. At a far higher rate than male teachers, in fact.

And remember, the number of male teachers vs. female teachers has nothing to do with it.... not unless you want to destroy the mythical wage gap argument too, that is.
edit on 12/29/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I don't understand people like that.

I've stayed friends with most of my ex girlfriends. And I have never had a bad brake up.

I have friends that are female that are like sisters to me. Sex was never in the cards with them even though they are attractive.

Those guys are missing out if they can't be friends with a female.

In fact the best friend I have ever had is a girl.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

People use statistics only when they are trying to justify a weak argument.

If you can't have real platonic lasting relationships with women then there is something wrong with you, not them.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Statistics are used in this case to represent the over-arching trend of a group, in this case, the population.

For instance, the average height of people is a trend from statistics - most people will fall into for instance 5ft 10 inches for an American male. There are of course people who are much taller than this, and also people who are much smaller, but they are exceptions to the general trend. A person who is for instance 5 ft, does not dictate what the height is for the given population. This is the same as if your mum wasn't happy when she was younger: it doesn't have an impact on the fact that the general trend is that women were much happier in the 70's (when apparently they had less rights) than what they are now (when they are treated more like men).

Why do you have to make this personal? I was going to discuss my opinions about women, and my relationships with them, but I edited it out. What's the point when there are people like you who only seem to have a two way switch, which is either to be off or to be insulting?

I think you and CornishCeltGuy have the same thing in common, an inability to have an adult conversation, and I wonder if it has something to do with a repressed psyche based on the way you put women on a pedestal.
edit on 29-12-2018 by Assemble because: removing personal stuff

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The truth can be hard to hear.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join