It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon: Relic From An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The Moon has been seen by many researchers and scientists as rather an anomaly. I won't get into the long list of anomalies here as many are probably aware of many of them. A quick article on some of the anomalies of the moon can be found here:

www.theepochtimes.com...

Also there have been records from ancient history of a time in the remote past where the moon simply didn't exist:

www.varchive.org...

Master Li Hongzhi (the founder of Falun Dafa) had this to say about the Moon in some of his Buddha Law excerpts:

Excerpt 1:

“Nowadays humankind considers itself to be the one and only higher life-form in the entire universe. I can tell you that in reality humankind is the single lowest life-form in the entire universe. There are living beings on every planet (in other dimensions) except the moon. The moon was constructed by a humankind in the past (humankind’s history repeats in cycles). When humankind’s karma becomes too massive, the human race is destroyed.

Then a new human race again comes into being and evolves. Later, when it becomes bad, it is again destroyed. Since I mentioned the moon, I will tell you that the moon was constructed by a prehistoric humankind in a rather distant age. It wasn’t this large back when it was first constructed, though it was brighter than it is today. Yet that alone would have seemed quite large to humankind today.

Because it’s hollow, with the passage of time it has gradually become covered with the dust that continually falls from explosions of the universe’s matter. The dust of material that’s generated from the explosions when planets are re-created has continually covered the moon; this has significantly increased the thickness of the moon’s surface. The thickness of its surface has increased to several dozen kilometers; that is the dust on it. If dozens of kilometers were subtracted it would be its original size.”

Excerpt 2:

“In the past, the situation never resembled that of today’s science. So the mankind’s of different time periods were of course developing in the ways of those times. People at one time recognized the trouble that the dark of night caused people, so they constructed a moon up there to bring light to Earth during the night.”

Excerpt 3:

"Human beings nowadays can’t build a moon and place it in the sky, yet in the history of the human race, human beings were able to do so. However, the science developed by the human race of today and the current circumstances of today are not the only path in the entire process of the human race’s development. There are various paths of development. "

Also, a Falun Dafa practitioner recalled one of his past lives in which he was one of the engineers overseeing the construction of the moon:

Recollection of a prehistoric time

I have been reincarnated for many lives. I remember that I was once
reincarnated during a prehistoric age into a highly developed technical
society. Their technology was much more advanced than ours today. Many
of the technologies we now consider impossible were common occurrences.
For example, they manufactured a moon to shine in the dark night on
earth. I was an engineer at that time and I was involved in
constructing the moon. I remember that the moon was not only hollow but
also filled with all kinds of precision control instruments and gear
systems.

The degree of precision of the machine was far ahead of our
most advanced science and technology today. These machines were able to
maintain the moon to accurately revolve around the earth. They also
used a very high-density energy source to keep the moon continuing to
encircle the earth without stopping. The frontal surface of the moon
was so polished at that time that it reflected the light at night.
There were control instruments on the backside of the moon. That was
why the frontal face is always facing the earth and we are not able to
see the backside.

Many contemporary painters and artists have created imaginary
prehistoric works. Some of them are very vivid. Actually, these works
represent the remnants of their memories from their lives then. The
human prehistoric civilization was certainly very advanced. They could
put a city in the sky. Their flying machines were not limited to
airplanes; they made gigantic ships to fly in the sky.

They used pure and high-density energy sources that didn't cause any
environmental pollution. Modern people have found only the stoneware
left over from the ancient civilizations. Therefore, people now think the
prehistoric humans only used stoneware. Since there isn't any evidence of
prehistoric people using "electricity," modern people conclude that
there wasn't any civilization in the prehistoric age. It's really a
prejudice based on contemporary science.

Some people think that the contemporary human beings are the sole
exemplars of civilization and are the most advanced people in human
history. Actually, it is exactly the opposite. Our contemporary
civilization is a base, lowly developed civilization. The prehistoric
humans valued the power of spirit. They knew that mind and matter is
one thing. They often used their power of minds to strengthen the
development of materials, unlike contemporary humans who only emphasize
technology.

For example, they purified their thoughts. When their minds became very
pure, they could strengthen certain kinds of energy. After they
assembled the moon that I talked about earlier, they installed machines
made of some kind of crystal. (Actually, it wasn't a crystal, but some
kind of pure ore instead.)

They meditated and used their thoughts to strengthen the energy level of the ore.
The moon rose into the sky and entered its orbit. Then they proceeded to
assemble and build a huge scaffold while in orbit. Numerous spaceships
shuttled back and forth. The spaceships were either for a single person or
two people.They wore light space suits and worked day and night incessantly.
They looked extremely lively.

Link: www.pureinsight.org...
edit on 16-12-2018 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

I read in a thread a while back that the chinese are considering an artificial moon to increase productivity. History repeating?

Cool read, thanks.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

If there were an advanced prehistoric civilization capable of creating the Moon how come there is no evidence for them either here or on the Moon ?

They meditated and used their thoughts to strengthen the energy level of the ore. The moon rose into the sky and entered its orbit

That's some power of thought to lift a 1,737 km sphere from the gravity of the Earth , do you not find that somewhat fanciful ?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
call me contrary but i'd be inclined to think of mythology talking about a time before the moon more as a kind of proof the moon has always been there.... like it's kind of saying "these people are so old they were here before something we can't conceive of being without". it's symbological shorthand.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

For example, they purified their thoughts. When their minds became very pure, they could strengthen certain kinds of energy.

What kinds of energy could they strengthen?

The frontal surface of the moon was so polished at that time that it reflected the light at night.

and now with all the craters, it still reflects light at night and even during the day.

I have been reincarnated for many lives. I remember that I was once reincarnated during a prehistoric age into a highly developed technical society. Their technology was much more advanced than ours today. Many of the technologies we now consider impossible were common occurrences. For example, they manufactured a moon to shine in the dark night on earth. I was an engineer at that time and I was involved in constructing the moon. I remember that the moon was not only hollow but also filled with all kinds of precision control instruments and gear systems.

1 big issue with reincarnation stories to try and explain an advanced past.

How do they know they have not reincarnated into the past and that past life memory is from a future time?

Or

reincarnated onto anther planet similar to their previous one?

Reincarnation implies a design to existence and reality.

If we do and this system has been implemented by a intelligence way beyond our grasp (we try and define it as God or there abouts) then could we not be tested, especially those that are gifted with remembering

a previous life?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I've seen the moon at late night, among the stars. Soon after, the moon was in the blue skies of day, and blocking out sky behind it.

The moon is seen exactly where it is, below the blue skies in day, and among the stars as they appear after sunlight fades away.

It's creation is not known, but it's position below the blue skies is, indeed, clear for all to see.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The age of this prehistoric civilization was said to have been very remote, around 100 million years ago from what I have gleaned from a few other articles from Falun Dafa disciples. This is why remnants of this civilization on Earth would be hard to impossible to see today.

In regards to power of thought it seems the article of the past life of the practitioner mentions a core being lifted into the air and then later a massive scaffolding was built around this core which constituted the bulk of the moon.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Perhaps continuousThunder, but perhaps they were actually speaking of a very remote age when the Moon trully didn't yet exist yet.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Many ancient schools of thought believed that mind and matter are one and the same. Perhaps in this distant age science was very different to the science we have today. I feel that the mind played a much bigger role in such a science. They perhaps detected and could harness energies that our current scientific instruments still cannot tune into as it were.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So the moon is a pizza pie and hollow
Have you ever considered science, it’s just a suggestion

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

“Nowadays humankind considers itself to be the one and only higher life-form in the entire universe. I can tell you that in reality humankind is the single lowest life-form in the entire universe.

When your source starts with blatantly false generalized assumptions it's usually downhill from there.

The moon is older than biological life on earth...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Many ancient schools of thought believed that mind and matter are one and the same.

Not in the literal sense.

Many modern schools of thought believe this as well.

But not literally, its a spiritual belief that everything you do, don't do, think about has an effect.

The more positivity will attract and breed more so of its self and vice versa.

Perhaps in this distant age science was very different to the science we have today.

If its the future then its not perhaps but just about guaranteed.

I feel that the mind played a much bigger role in such a science.

I don't know what you are saying here.

They perhaps detected and could harness energies that our current scientific instruments still cannot tune into as it were.

What kind of energies?

Why do you like so many others believe reincarnation works on linear time?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The Moon is way too big to have been built on Earth. Not even by psychic monks lolololol. Star and flag for bringing us the first ever flat, hollow mechanical moon created by psychic powers thread. 🎅😎👍

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

This is why remnants of this civilization on Earth would be hard to impossible to see today.

But you claimed they made the moon? Why not claim they made Mount Everest?

How did they fit in with ancient ecosystems? How would the history of past earth species be different with or without them. No deep underground complexes? No fossil record? And no arrowhead stuck in a fossilized dinosaur rib cage, or the equivalent? No evidence they changed large pieces of land for agricultural?

No evidence of one dug well?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

If the moon is hollow, what causes tides? The good old tide-o-matic generator?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
There are structures on the moon found on spacecraft pictures, that measured carefully reach amazing height of miles above surface into space. That cannot be just denied. I'm awaiting the day a better understanding will be offered to humanity...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Except we know quite a bit about the moon and we know none of this true. We also know there are not living being on every planet. Not sure what else needs to be said.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Many ancient schools of thought believed that mind and matter are one and the same.

Not in the literal sense.

Many modern schools of thought believe this as well.

But not literally, its a spiritual belief that everything you do, don't do, think about has an effect.

The more positivity will attract and breed more so of its self and vice versa.

Perhaps in this distant age science was very different to the science we have today.

If its the future then its not perhaps but just about guaranteed.

I feel that the mind played a much bigger role in such a science.

I don't know what you are saying here.

They perhaps detected and could harness energies that our current scientific instruments still cannot tune into as it were.

What kind of energies?

Why do you like so many others believe reincarnation works on linear time?

When I mentioned that mind and matter are one and the same, i meant it in the literal sense. Actually there is an interesting excerpt from Zhuan Falun that
talks about this point:

"Some people have objected that character is just a moral concept, and something theoretical, whereas what they are interested in is getting real energy, which it has no bearing on. But that’s just not true. There have long been debates about whether mind or matter is primary, yet truth be told, they are one and the same. Work done in the field of parapsychology has found that there are physical properties to the thoughts taking place in the brain. So thoughts physically exist, that means, yet at the same time they certainly belong to what would be called “the mind.” This would suggest that mind and matter are the same. It’s similar to what I said about the universe: that it is something physical but which has its own qualities.

The qualities of zhen, shan, ren (truthfulness, compassion, forbearance) that are imbued throughout all of creation aren’t perceptible to the average person, who dwells on the plane of ordinary existence. They only become perceptible to those who rise above the ordinary. Let me explain. Every single thing that makes up creation, wherever it may be in the universe, is alive and has thinking, and whatever it does, no matter the level that it exists at, is an embodiment of the Way of the universe. And so you will not be able to progress to higher levels of existence, or attainment, if they do not agree to it. Their reason would be that your character has not grown sufficiently. There is a standard for each level of existence, and you must meet it—by ridding yourself of bad intentions and whatever is unclean in you—if you are to go there."

Actually you're other questions that you ask are all expounded very clearly and concisely in that book above including thoughts, reincarnation and supernatural
abilities. It is a very profound read and I highly recommend checking it out.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

This is why remnants of this civilization on Earth would be hard to impossible to see today.

But you claimed they made the moon? Why not claim they made Mount Everest?

How did they fit in with ancient ecosystems? How would the history of past earth species be different with or without them. No deep underground complexes? No fossil record? And no arrowhead stuck in a fossilized dinosaur rib cage, or the equivalent? No evidence they changed large pieces of land for agricultural?

No evidence of one dug well?

The moon has many anomalies that scientists are scratching their head over, I've posted some of the more common ones in my first post but
there are others too:

www.pureinsight.org...

From the perspective of Cultivators, they believe that the history of this planet is very different to what many scientists today believe. A rather interesting excerpt from Master Li Hongzhi from one of his Buddha Law excerpts expounds upon this point:

“The planets that were previously at Earth’s location also went through disintegration and re-creation many times. In the cosmos many planets disintegrate and their remnants float about, forming dust and small star-like objects. In the gigantic cosmic body, planets are continually disintegrating and continually re-forming, and they are disintegrated by explosions.

Earth was also re-formed from previous Earths consecutively exploding and then re-forming into the next Earth—one explodes, the next one re-forms. There’s a lot of dust in space. Some of it is huge, some of it’s like large rocks, some of it is as large as several square kilometers, and some is even as large as 100 square kilometers.

There have been civilizations on every planet, and previous Earths also had civilizations. So, on many big pieces of things that weren’t completely destroyed by the explosions, there are remnants of the previous creatures’ civilizations. When Earth was re-created it was done by putting together this cosmic dust, and this is why there are remnants of artifacts and of civilizations from previous Earths and other planets.

So if I didn’t reveal this today, geologists and historians wouldn’t be able to figure out which periods the materials on this Earth are from, regardless of the methods they use. This Earth, as I just said, has a history of 100 million years; counting up to the present it’s exactly 100 million years, and it has reached the age of the previous Earth that was here. Of course, during these 100 million years mankind has gone through several civilizations, and been destroyed by Gods many times for its moral decay."

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The moon has many anomalies that scientists are scratching their head over

So says your link.

However.......

They were such, as the moon "ringing like a bell" but its all known why, yes it was an amazing discovery and quite strange as many things were unexpected but not unexplained.

From the perspective of Cultivators, they believe that the history of this planet is very different to what many scientists today believe.

Scientists don't use belief to make claims or to explain their ideas.

Beliefs have no place in science.

Science is about understanding, if its not understood, its not understood and still working on proving the theories.

Beliefs when they cannot explain something just use imagination that is basically a recycling of older ideas.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join